Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 10. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Preacher
Game of thrones
Westworld
unReal
Black Mirror
Stranger Things
Activity: 17
I think the best series : the walking dead ,arrow, and mr robot Grin
Activity: 17
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
These 2 serials are my favorites;
-Game of Thrones
-Vikings
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Getting to the last episode of Season 1 of Ozark. The show has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Jason Bateman's best work to date in my opinion because he is usually just in comedies.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
Here's my list:

1. Game of thrones
2. Sherlock
3. Mr. Robot
4. Suits
5. Breaking Bad

Enjoy!
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
Activity: 209
The Sopranos
The Wire
Game of Thrones
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Coupling
True Detective
Suits
Rick and Morty
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Full Metal Alchemist
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I recommend to you the series of the game of thrones this series is for just 18 and above age because there is some part that is SPG but the content of the series of the movie are amazing and proud to say that you will learn here.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
13 reasons (Netflix).
It is a short TV series because like say its name, there are 13 chapters. Each one is a reason why a teenager decided to commit a suicide for herself.  It’s really interesting. My feeling every time when I finished a chapter was: I want to see the next one now!!
This TV series is aimed at a wide variety of public because has intrigue, makes you think and is also very realistic.
I agree with you when you say that nowadays a lot of TV series are better than films. I have wanted to go to the cinema for many days ago but there is no interesting movie.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Game of thrones
The Walking Dead
Limitless
I love GoT, Vikings, Sherlock Holmes..but with those 3 especially it takes forever for the new season to come. I hate being super excited about it and than having to wait a year for a new season.
legendary
Game of thrones
The suits
Breaking bad
The mentalist
Sherlock Holmes
Lucifer
Constantine (series)
Black Sails
Stranger Things (waiting for season 2)
The Flash
How to get away with murder (but i tell you the story line now is kinda meh)
How I met your Mother
Bigbang Theory
F.R.I.E.N.D.S?

I used to really like How To Get Away With Murder.   I thought it was one of the better shows on regular television (when there was nothing else to watch in the evening), but the storyline has gotten so far fetched its hard to even follow.

I thought Suits was also a show that was really good that lost a lot of steam as well.

I'm hoping Mr. Robot comes back and is good like the 1st season.

Sherlock Holmes is awesome...it just takes a little time to get into it (in my opinion).
Activity: 168
Game of thrones
The suits
Breaking bad
The mentalist
Sherlock Holmes
Lucifer
Constantine (series)
Black Sails
Stranger Things (waiting for season 2)
The Flash
How to get away with murder (but i tell you the story line now is kinda meh)
How I met your Mother
Bigbang Theory
F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
Activity: 126
legendary
if you want to watch a serie which has a mystery/fantasy setting i can recommend Stranger Things

Yes Stranger Things was such a blast from the past.   It so reminded me of being a kid again...like the old school Goonies movie which used to be one of my favorites when I was little.

Season 2 is due back I think in a couple of months.  I'm eager for that one.
You should totally be watching preacher
Activity: 196
if you want to watch a serie which has a mystery/fantasy setting i can recommend Stranger Things
legendary
ozark is superb cool! jason bateman is what a nice actor.
If I were to recommend a television series, my recommended tv series would be How I Met Your Mother, Friends, How to Get Away with Murder, 13 Reasons Why, and Riverdale. They are of different genres but you will definitely be entertained if you watch each one of them.

i dont get it haha.. i dont look something new to watch.. im completely happy with ozark atm! but thanks (himym, friends i already know and i still look friends here and there cuz oldsql jokes are damn funny.. specially phoebe!!!!)

I'm nearing the end of Ozark, I really like this series.  I also just purchased season 4 of the blacklist on Amazon prime.   I didn't see it available on Netflix or any other streaming site that I was a member of.

Last Chance U, Season 2 is pretty good too.  I don't think it is as good as the first season though.   The characters were better in season 1.

Activity: 25
ozark is superb cool! jason bateman is what a nice actor.
If I were to recommend a television series, my recommended tv series would be How I Met Your Mother, Friends, How to Get Away with Murder, 13 Reasons Why, and Riverdale. They are of different genres but you will definitely be entertained if you watch each one of them.

i dont get it haha.. i dont look something new to watch.. im completely happy with ozark atm! but thanks (himym, friends i already know and i still look friends here and there cuz oldsql jokes are damn funny.. specially phoebe!!!!)
Pages:
Jump to: