Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 9. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ash vs The Evil Dead, Dragonball Super
Activity: 18
House of Cards
Eastbound & Down
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I'm following bigbang. It is a very nice one, I really like the characters. I'm only on seanson 8, progressing slowly.
Activity: 22
I finished all of those and they're pretty good to watch. Worth watching clearly.

Breaking Bad
Game of thrones
Shameless
House of Cards
The Blacklist
Limitless
The Sopranos
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Better Call Saul, 100%! I even prefer it to Breaking Bad...  Shocked
Activity: 37
Game of thrones
Stranger Things
Black Mirror
and house of cards ?
Activity: 17
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
hi.
I'll leave my contribution... TV series  :Game of thrones ( :: obviously ) , Mr.Robot and better call Saul. Anime: Berserk (As they already mentioned) and Bleach are my favorite  Grin.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Too many good series but Twin Peaks is a legend and new season this year. GOT's last episode was quite epic.

One of the best or "the best" anime series is the "old" Berserk. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Watched the 1st season of Gypsy on Netflix with the girlfriend.   I don't expect this show to get renewed.   The show has a decent premise, but it kinda just drags with no sort of real plot or anything like that.  I would give it 5/10.

I'm watching the 4th season of The Blacklist now.  I got more into that show than I anticipated.   Seasons 1-3 are on Netflix, but to watch season 4, you have to purchase it on Amazon prime.  Maybe it's on Hulu, but I don't have a membership to that one.
Activity: 28
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I have binged "F is for Family" lately, pretty funny, your regular Bill Burr and his antics.
Activity: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I like to watch macfarlanes productions american dad and family guy!!!
Activity: 19
My tv series recommendations are Games of thrones,Flash,Friends,Arrow,Sherlock,The Blue Planet,Taarak mehta ka oolta chasmah,etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Mostly I enjoy Science documentaries from BBC  "The Blue Planet" (2001) BBC. "Planet Earth" (2006) BBC Video. "Life" (2009) BBC
 "Particle Fever" (2013) Google. "Blackfish" (2013) YouTube. "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" (2008) BSF Film. . as well as Daredevil Boardwalk Empire House of Cards Peaky Blinders
Activity: 4
dusk til dawn is the best TV series.

it is very good entertaining TV series.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
Have you tried watching anime?Smiley
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I suggest 'delocated' ...very funny show by jon glaser
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just finished watching the first season of Ozark on Netflix. I would highly recommend that show. Solid 8/10 for sure.

Good drama, with twists, and some good dark comedy.

Checking out Gypsy now with the gf. Starting off kinda slow
Pages:
Jump to: