Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 11. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
ozark is superb cool! jason bateman is what a nice actor.
If I were to recommend a television series, my recommended tv series would be How I Met Your Mother, Friends, How to Get Away with Murder, 13 Reasons Why, and Riverdale. They are of different genres but you will definitely be entertained if you watch each one of them.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
ozark is superb cool! jason bateman is what a nice actor.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
if you like zombie , i suggest you watch the walking dead, and now until season 7 , Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Those are my fav TV series :
1 - The walking dead
2 - Game of thrones
3 - vikings
4 - fear the walking dead
5 - Dexter
6 - wolf creek
7 - prison break
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm about halfway through the season of Ozark that recently got added to Netflix.  Probably the best Netflix Original Drama series that has been added in a good amount of time.  If you like drug type dramas, then you will definitely like this one.

There hasn't been that many good Netflix Originals lately, a lot of them have gotten pretty mediocre in my opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If you are new to TV series, I would recommend to start with Breaking bad series
then Game of thrones, Gotham, weeds

Hope, you wont get disappointed
Activity: 617
Merit: 500
I also checked out ozark with jason bateman...it is brilliant!!!
Activity: 239

just started to watch ozark,highly recommended.

Yes, I just watched the first episode of Ozark tonight too. It seems super promising.  First episode was full of twists and unexpected turns
I would recommend 13 Reasons Why and Riverdale since we are now on this generations and these television series can really give you a millenial vibe.
legendary

Yes, I just watched the first episode of Ozark tonight too. It seems super promising.  First episode was full of twists and unexpected turns
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Peaky Blinders
Riverdale
Game of Thrones
Unreal
Better call Saul
Activity: 561
Merit: 274

Activity: 237
Suits and Game of Thrones, thrilling and exciting but sometimes I don't understand some parts of the series. All in all it is enjoyable.
legendary
Going to check out that new Netflix show Ozark tonight.   Looks like it's got some decent reviews.   I went out last night so tonight's hangover cure is Netflix.   

I have also been watching the 2nd season of Last Chance U on Netflix.   It's good, but I liked the characters in the first season better.  Have any of you guys watched Ozark yet?   I haven't seen any comments here on that new show Gypsy either...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The Wire

Sopranos

Rinse and repeat for years until you really understand.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Depends on which genre you prefer. For comedy, I'd say Friends is the best one till date. For action and adventure, Game of Thrones is amazing. For geeks, Mr. Robot and for Japanese manga cartoon lovers, Death Note(personal favorite)
Activity: 330
ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions
i would like to recomming " raising hope" its a pretty good show i watch at night and its funny its different but it will make you laught

you are durrrr...the poker player?
Я cмoтpeл cepиaл Ocтaтьcя в живыx или дpyгoe нaзвaниe Lost пo peкoмeндaции дpyзeй, мнe cepиaл пoнpaвилcя и я пoлyчил yдoвoльcтвиe oт пpocмoтpa. Cepиaл cocтoит из шecти ceзoнoв.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Game of Thrones
House of cards
Dollhouse
Fargo
Stranger things
Marvel's  anything
Gotham
Activity: 173
Activity: 448