Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 8. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
insecure

westworld

game of throne

mr. show with bob and david

last week tonight with john oliver

girls

treme

looking

bored to death

tracey takes on
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
War of the Thrones, Ray Donovan, Vikings, Black sails, In all the wicked laws of the wolf, Sons of anarchy, and several others. You can list here a lot of interesting TV series, But these are the ones that I liked the most.
Activity: 12
oz

girls

treme

looking

the comeback

bored to death

the leftovers

the larry sanders show

veep

deadword
Activity: 11
insecure

wesoworld

flight of the conchords

boardwalk empire

silicon valley

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
As of 8/8/2017, I am editing the OP to now be The Top 10 Active series Power Rankings....  yes I know Breaking Bad, the Sopranos, Entourage, etc. are not on this list...but I am limiting it to shows that are currently airing.  I'm starting this list off with my opinion as well as some critic reviews but please feel free to disagree, and I will change the list accordingly

Without further ado...The Current Top 10 Active TV Series Power Rankings (as of 8/8/2017)

1)  Game of Thrones
2)   House of Cards
3)   Fargo
4)   Mr. Robot
5)   Narcos
6)   Better Call Saul
7)   Sherlock
8 )   Black Mirror
9)   Wentworth
10)  Ozark

Like I mentioned above...feel free to disagree and post your top lists, and I will change the list accordingly.    The OP is below:

We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?

The flash and game of thrones
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Has anyone checked out the new series Mr. Mercedes?  It is based on the Stephen King novels that were pretty good.  It's on some weird channel that I never watch, but I think it is directed by David E. Kelly who makes some decent stuff.
legendary
Everyone, please look back to the OP, I have edited it to be the the top 10 power rankings (for actively airing shows only)

feel free to posts your lists, and I will change the rankings depending on feedback.  This will be a decent platform for people who are looking for a new series to watch by themselves or with a significant other.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
Peaky Blinders (one of my favourite)
How I met your mother
Prison break
The walking dead
And the last but not least:
Brigada (It is about Russian Mafia)
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Castlevania is new Netflix show about vampires, it's animation and first season only 4 episodes, you will want to watch next season. Cheesy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6517102/

Enjoy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
A lot of TV series now are great to watch like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and currently I am waiting for the next season of American Gods. Really good series to watch and nice plot too.
legendary
The Wire
The West Wing
Sharpe

The Wire is up there in the All time greats list in my opinion for dramas.   There are only a few shows that were pretty much groundbreaking in the category.   I think those shows include:

The Wire
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad

Maybe 1 or two others, but those 3 standout above the rest in the Criminal Drama category (in my opinion)
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
The Expanse, brilliant, epic and everything like that.
legendary
The third season of Ballers is back on HBO. That show is pretty good.  It's almost like the sports equivalent of Entourage.

I haven't had time to watch this season of Game of Thrones yet. Is it good?
Activity: 22
The Wire
The West Wing
Sharpe
Activity: 14
feud,  basket, game of thrones.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Some of the TV series I like are: The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Fargo, Better Call Saul, Ash vs Evil Dead
Activity: 19
feud,    baskets, the Americans these all are the best TV series for us.
Activity: 3
feud,

the missing,

big little,

Fargo

these are the best TV series.
Activity: 28
True detective. nuff said
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
For drama, Game of Thrones is the best .
For comedy ,Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia & The Office are good.     
i like movie game of thrones  is the best movie
Pages:
Jump to: