Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 117. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Supernatural, i love that show watching it since season 1
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Freaks and Geeks is also a great show. Pity it was cancelled so soon into its life.

Freaks and Geeks is a great show, just finished re-watching it.   Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scat The Billionaire

The Walking Dead  Grin

The Walking Dead yeah I 've been watching from first season !
legendary
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Freaks and Geeks is also a great show. Pity it was cancelled so soon into its life.
L
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The Last Man on Earth
i am watching now, good show  Smiley

I'm having lots of fun with this show, looking forward for the finale. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Seinfeld if you have some how managed to never see it. Curb Your Enthusiasm if you haven't seen it and liked Seinfeld.

Also i just finished daredevil. It was pretty good. I don't regret the time spent watching it. Though there is the occasional usual left liberal drivel peppered throughout. You have to be able to over look that. It's not so much that I couldn't manage it.
legendary
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Been marathon watching Friends on Netflix. What a great show that was!
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm anxious for Game of Thrones to get past episode 4 of this season.   On the first day the season came out, the 1st 4 episodes were leaked, and I couldnt stop myself from watching them all Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
The best :

Vikings
The Blacklist
Arrow + The Flash
Helix

I recentely started with the second season of the Blacklist. I agree it's a great serie! Unfortunately it is already quite a while ago that I saw the first season, so it's a bit harder to get in the storyline again.

Many friends of me recommend Arrow too, but I still have to start with that serie.
Activity: 25
I watched the season of Daredevil on Netflix. Id say its a solid 7/10. Im not into comic book stuff so that was a minus for me, but the acting and storyline is pretty good

I watched the first episode and didn't think it was up to much at all. The Flash was worse and very cheesy too. Not a big fan of most comic book films or tv but I like them when they're done right like The Dark Knight.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I watched the season of Daredevil on Netflix. Id say its a solid 7/10. Im not into comic book stuff so that was a minus for me, but the acting and storyline is pretty good
Activity: 8
Activity: 25
Activity: 476
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
Activity: 70
Merit: 10