Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 118. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Mystery / Strangeness

Utopia

Yes!  UK Utopia (NOT THE AMERICAN REALITY SHITFEST) has the best cliffhanger episode endings I've ever seen.

Don't forget The Game(UK), Bletchley Circle, and Black Mirror!

I just can't say it enough
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
The Last Man on Earth, check it out.

I like this show, the show is unique and creative. But the director needs to give Phil (tandy)  Smiley some good time too sometimes not 100% bad luck.

But it's not bad luck. Every single time without exception when he gets himself into a bad situation its because of his own bad choices. He deserves every single thing that happens to him. Sure its bad luck that the ladder fell but he was up on that sign doing something terrable. Sure its bad luck that he happened to run into the others on the way to the hot springs, but he was in the middle of doing something terrible. Its the only reason i can watch the show. If it weren't the case my empathy reflex would kick in and i would have to turn it off. If they give him a break than they will also have to make him a better person, and if they do that than they ruin the show.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
there are lots of new tv series coming out but i would like to recommend grey's anatomy and the vampire diaries to add up to your tv viewing list. these series would make your late night tv viewing more exciting yet interesting for it comes up with all types of genre  Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
After Two & a half men finished I've been searching for a new show to give me those kind of laughs & have come across The Odd Couple, omfg the character Felix is a crack up & the actor who plays him I think is hilarious in other movies.

Give it a chance I say.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
if you arent watching the walking dead, the you shouldnt be watching anything
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Waiting for Blacks Sails Season 3.
Activity: 704
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

I like this show, the show is unique and creative. But the director needs to give Phil (tandy)  Smiley some good time too sometimes not 100% bad luck.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Activity: 11
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Mystery / Strangeness

Utopia

Yes!  UK Utopia (NOT THE AMERICAN REALITY SHITFEST) has the best cliffhanger episode endings I've ever seen.

Don't forget The Game(UK), Bletchley Circle, and Black Mirror!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

I haven't checked that show out yet, but they were pumping the hell out of the advertising on this in Los Angeles...there were billboards and posters everywhere advertising this show...
Activity: 628
The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles if you can find it.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Activity: 23
Hi there!

I think it's the most appropriate place to ask whether anyone can recall a tv-show about zombies that were recovered and sent back to their homes but then some social issues began and so on.. the only thing I know is that it's British...
Is this the one you're looking for?
A new kind of zombie comes to life in disturbing BBC series 'In the Flesh'

I beleive it's the one!! Thanks a lot!!  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Jump to: