Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 122. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
watching Game of thrones, one of my favourite series

Was about to come in to recommend them. Its a great time to start if you have not seen it. 4 seasons out, and by the time you finish watching them the fifth series would be underway, it is starting in April.

A lot of things were being set up in the last season so expect an action packed fifth series Smiley
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
watching Game of thrones, one of my favourite series
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

game of thrones all day long
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just finished the first season of "Bloodline" on Netflix...man that show is so good.   I would go out on a limb and say that I like it better than House of Cards...
Activity: 32
There are many good series out there but if you are interested in Walking Dead or in zombies general then you should check out "fear the walking dead". Its a spinoff for the walking dead and its going to aired this year Smiley
Activity: 159
sex and the city Cheesy

Before i had the internet growing up and a late teen the early seasons of this provided much entertainment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
My favorite tv show is Black Sails, Vikings and The Walking Dead.
Activity: 9
Activity: 11
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
Arrow
The Flash
Supernatural
Grimm
Revenge
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Try Smallville, I like it so much  Cheesy Grin

Much of Smallville was filmed in the town I live in.  Cloverdale BC.  I used to watch them film it many times.
Activity: 588
I'm loving Forever at the moment. Great series:)
Activity: 225
Try Smallville, I like it so much  Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Arrow is just a superhero style action series. It is not supposed to be 'real' to the point that everything makes sense. Look at Superman for example, he does not wear any masks only glasses yet nobody seems to recognize him as Clark Kent... Just watch it and have fun, don't try to rationalize everything.
Activity: 728
Arrow definitely one serie I'd recommend watching.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Breaking Bad, Power, House of Cards, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Sleeper Cell
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just started watching "Bloodline" on Netflix.   I would give it a 8.5/10.   It is super good.  I would highly recommend that you check it out...
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
Super hero shows like Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield have been a lot of fun, and Agent's of Shield cross over with the Marvel's movies.

Ready for Fury's reappearance? Cheesy
Activity: 263
Super hero shows like Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield have been a lot of fun, and Agent's of Shield cross over with the Marvel's movies.
Jump to: