Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 124. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Watched three episodes of "Last Man on Earth". Quirky comedy. Not bad. They just threw another wrench into the show that will make it interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Start seeing Tyrant. It looks promising.

Will also give a look at CSI: Cyber but I don't expect much from it.

I don't expect much from it at this moment. That's a good thing. If you expect too much from a serie, it will often dissapoint you.

I also hear great reactions about "Arrow" in my enviroment. I think I'm going to add this serie to my list too Wink.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Start seeing Tyrant. It looks promising.

Will also give a look at CSI: Cyber but I don't expect much from it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Anyone check out the new CSI: Cyber?

Looks to be interesting but I've heard mixed reviews. Guess I should just PVR it and watch an episode.  Just since of wasting my time on shit shows these days.

I have not yet. I use to see CSI New York & Miami on the Dutch television, but I have not really followed it as I do with other series. It's nice to see one episode, however, I'm not sure whether such series are attractive enough to keep watching a whole season. For me a strong overall story (troughout the season) is important.

I watched an episode last night.  I think the whole CSI: series has run it's course.  Same crap, different pile.  Really wish I could get into a show these days.  Everything that I seem to like gets cancelled soon after.

CSI: Cyber is pretty lame so far, it's just two episodes in but if they don't get better plots I'm not seeing it go far.

But it is one TV show where bitcoin can be used a lot into the plot, bitcoin, altcoins, darknets and all these stuff.

That bad.
Man when will they make a good one.
Then i will pass this one, will w8 to season end then will watch maybe.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Looks to be interesting but I've heard mixed reviews. Guess I should just PVR it and watch an episode.  Just since of wasting my time on shit shows these days.

I have not yet. I use to see CSI New York & Miami on the Dutch television, but I have not really followed it as I do with other series. It's nice to see one episode, however, I'm not sure whether such series are attractive enough to keep watching a whole season. For me a strong overall story (troughout the season) is important.

I watched an episode last night.  I think the whole CSI: series has run it's course.  Same crap, different pile.  Really wish I could get into a show these days.  Everything that I seem to like gets cancelled soon after.

CSI: Cyber is pretty lame so far, it's just two episodes in but if they don't get better plots I'm not seeing it go far.

But it is one TV show where bitcoin can be used a lot into the plot, bitcoin, altcoins, darknets and all these stuff.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
White Collar is a decent show. Better call saul=Awesome
legendary

I prefer NCIS (with Jethro and his team) than any CSI...

ncis is good like you said but this new one and NCIS New Orleans i think didnt watch will start on summer when i have break from work i think
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

I prefer NCIS (with Jethro and his team) than any CSI...
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My favorite TV shows are Two and a half man, Californication and I would recommend them to all of you. If you like good humor you can not get wrong with these shows.

very nice:)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My favorite TV shows are Two and a half man, Californication and I would recommend them to all of you. If you like good humor you can not get wrong with these shows.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I just started house of cards season 3 lol.

after that going to start on american horror story.

I think House of Cards is going to be my next serie. I've heard great reactions about that serie Wink.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just started house of cards season 3 lol.

after that going to start on american horror story.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
YAY!!!
Portugal on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!!!
PSP agents and our flag right behind!!!
Weee!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Better Call Saul is pretty good, but it is off to a relatively slow start.   I recall Breaking Bad kind of starting this same way back when it first came out... so hopefully it starts picking up some steam quickly..

We are already 6 episodes in, and there hasn't been too much of a storyline developing yet...
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
I am pretty much sure it was already suggested here several times... anyway... I lovt the series 24 and the series Lost.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Here are my faves: Arrested Development, The Increasingly Poor Decisions Of Todd Margaret, Nathan For You. Enjoy!
legendary
waiting for new season of Game of thrones
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
This season of Banshee has been pretty damn cool. It is already the season finale next Friday
Jump to: