Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 127. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have to ask since I'm unwilling to test out new tv shows, since ones I like get canceled, if there is a site that can match me to shows I might like by imputing the shows I do like?

Please don't forward me to a paid subscription service. Sure Netflix might work, but I'm not paying.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Game of Thrones Smiley
Next Season waiting...

haha we are all waiting for this, still a month away.

Unfortunately... 1 season and 10 episodes, very little for me  Sad
Activity: 29
Activity: 159
Game of Thrones Smiley
Next Season waiting...

haha we are all waiting for this, still a month away.
Activity: 42
Better Call Saul

I agree wholeheartedly.  Many people were concerned that the Better Call Saul would be a cheap spin off series that just rode on the popularity of Breaking Bad, but it's actually just as good, if not better.  It's kind of hard to judge the two shows against each other, but I'm finding both story arcs to be very compelling.
Activity: 21
House of Cards! Its back

I'm very much looking forward to watching this asap. I just downloaded the new season so am itching to watch it as soon as I've got some free time. I watched the original British series a few months ago and you just can't compare. It's very dated.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Let's see how many I can remember. I'll start with the best series;

Prison break, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Homeland, The Blacklist, Breakout Kings, Ultimate Force, The Event, The Unit and I probably forgot many.
Game of Thrones Smiley
Next Season waiting...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Bob's Burgers starts again tonight. Animation ftw!
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat
My girlfriend and me have really been into Black Sails on Stars.  It is a great pirate show.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1000
Fica Tranquilo
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
watching a couple now. Arrow, Agents of shield, Agent carter, the flash, reign and couple more Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm watching Blacklist right now. It's really good and surprising - you won't be bored!
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
Activity: 41
Anyone watch the mentalist?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Merit: 103
Brooklyn nine nine is a great old-school sitcom.
Jump to: