Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 125. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
I have started watching Modern Family.Its a good comedy show.
Ya, I'll watch it once in a while... for science.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I have started watching Modern Family.Its a good comedy show.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I really enjoyed "IT Crowd"

The IT Crowd is amongst the best ever made, not just for geeks, "normal" people also enjoy it.

^^^How is BCS?

How would you compare it with Breaking Bad?

I would love to check it out.

The Walking Dead is still a favourite.

There was another one that seemed low budget, but it was still loads of fun. Z-Nation. It seems like crap, but it was loads of fun. Definitely recommended.

Not like Breaking Bad, but you got the same feeling, probably because of photography, and it has some of the BB characters, it's really good till now, give it a try.

Z-Nation is so crappy and I just cannot stop watching that show, I've been watching Asylum crap for long time, I think I'm a fan by now...
I like boobies
^^^How is BCS?

There was another one that seemed low budget, but it was still loads of fun. Z-Nation. It seems like crap, but it was loads of fun. Definitely recommended.

I think Better Call Saul has the potential to be even better than Breaking Bad. One season of Walking Dead was enough for me, then I was bored of it.

I like that show too.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1021
Activity: 30
Lost

It's an oldie, but a goodie.

You can watch it on Netflix

Activity: 48
^^^How is BCS?

I like boobies
Better Call Saul is definitely my favorite series atm. Cool
Activity: 3
Dexter was great. It is finished so you can do a marathon.

The new one that is a spin off of Breaking Bad is good.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
12 Monkeys, first couple episodes were good, quite close to source material, but now there are a lot of subplots and it is getting really boring, I have to make a serious effort not to fall asleep.
Activity: 30
I still like The Walking Dead despite what others say. I have been watching reruns and some of the older seasons still weren't so bad.

The webisodes are good too.

Leverage is really nice too. It is lighter hearted and a bit easier to watch and the things the characters do is really interesting. It's kinda like an M Night Shyamalan twist each time, lots of fun.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
starting to like agent carter
Activity: 16
House of Cards on Netflix is a great show about the US federal government.  You should check it out.  Smiley

I just finished the 3rd season of House of Cards.  Pretty much watched all of the episodes back to back.  I love how all the episodes drop at once, but I hate how you have to wait so long for the next season   Embarrassed

I enjoyed previous seasons much more than this one, it got hotter to the end but quite boring in the middle and now a long wait till next season...
I like boobies
Activity: 26
you guys have to watch gotham is awsome

Gotham is ok, they can play with the origins of a lot of villains and heroes, my favorite character is Enigma, he is awesome.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
Activity: 756
Nothing will ever beat The West Wing
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Last night watched star wars rebels season finale and i must say can wait to see next chapter
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Breaking bad

Hard to beat BB. Even Walking Dead is blah to me now.
Activity: 16
you guys have to watch gotham is awsome
Jump to: