Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 131. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
flash new series is good i cant remember when i have watched last time 7 episodes and that all are good.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
True Detective is really good, the style of its storytelling and characters, it's a really great ride.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

I have that series for free on my country's public TV website with subtitles but I've quit watching it after 2 minutes, since I had to pay all my attention to it, since I don't speak Danish.
I was unable to multitask while watching it! (Well, house of cards also required me to stop multitasking, but I could miss the image for brief seconds since it is in English)

I love tv shows and movies that don't allow multitasking.

I'll check this show.
legendary
Activity: 1554
The Walking Dead

The Goldbergs

The Big Bang Theory

Two and a Half Men

The Simpsons

Family Guy

South Park
legendary
new star wars rebels tv show is good but i would love to see clone wars continue
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Marco Polo  Its really good
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Revenge & Castle

I feel like Revenge has consistently slid downwards with the story line. It is way too unbelievable now! Every single person dies at least once and then returns from the dead...

Shameless was ok last night.

I just started watching that new Amazon series Bosch last night... It is pretty good if you guys haven't checked it out yet
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
House of Cards - A ruthless politician will stop at nothing to conquer Washington, D.C., in this Emmy and Golden Globe-winning political drama.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

Just discovered this danish political series:

Borgen

I have that series for free on my country's public TV website with subtitles but I've quit watching it after 2 minutes, since I had to pay all my attention to it, since I don't speak Danish.
I was unable to multitask while watching it! (Well, house of cards also required me to stop multitasking, but I could miss the image for brief seconds since it is in English)
Activity: 519

Just discovered this danish political series:

Borgen
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
You guys should watch constantine.
Activity: 182
Started a couple new this. Better Call Saul & Man Seeking Woman. Give it a try they are descent.
All Breaking Bad fans will be watching Better call Saul anyways, and anyone who is watching it, and hasn't watched Breaking Bad, you should first, Better call Saul is a prequel of sorts to Breaking Bad
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
Started a couple new this. Better Call Saul & Man Seeking Woman. Give it a try they are descent.
Activity: 182

Really looking forward to the new House of Cards. Really interested to see what Underwood gets up to now *spoiler*.

Same, but you may want to edit your post for spoilers Smiley
Activity: 644
Never watch The Wire before, there's so many users suggest to watch it
maybe i'll watch it next weekend Smiley

just little more one month and few days for new season of game of thrones

I waiting for new season of Game Of Thrones too Cheesy
it's very addictive and must watch every episode
too bad many characters dies, which i'm very like to see them in shows Sad
legendary
just little more one month and few days for new season of game of thrones
Activity: 354
But what i really enjoy atm, is rewatching some of the old greats, like Breaking Bad and The Wire.

MEPH

Breaking Bad is now considered an 'old great'? Time must move fast.  Grin

House of Cards
The Wire
Downton Abbey

Really looking forward to the new House of Cards. Really interested to see what Underwood gets up to now he's president.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Has anyone said "MacGyver" yet?  In case they didn't... MacGyver.  Depending on your age of course.

tv show that back in time good never did watched all but it was really good show for that period.

Loved it, 20 years ago.
I wouldn't mind watching it again!

Something timeless about duct tape and a swiss army knife.   The series actually holds up very well after all these years.   Also was amazed at the amount of actors who apparently got their start guest starring on MacGyver!

The other series I would recommend is the original 1966 mission impossible.  It actually looks a lot better than the 20 years newer MacGyver, since it was shot on film not video. 

Interesting that Mission: Impossible. Didn't know it existed. Will have to check that out.
Activity: 378
Today the all new episode of Walking dead will be out Cheesy
Its the best series
Jump to: