Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 133. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Has anyone said "MacGyver" yet?  In case they didn't... MacGyver.  Depending on your age of course.

tv show that back in time good never did watched all but it was really good show for that period.

Loved it, 20 years ago.
I wouldn't mind watching it again!

Something timeless about duct tape and a swiss army knife.   The series actually holds up very well after all these years.   Also was amazed at the amount of actors who apparently got their start guest starring on MacGyver!

The other series I would recommend is the original 1966 mission impossible.  It actually looks a lot better than the 20 years newer MacGyver, since it was shot on film not video. 

love old show to watch it more better done back then.
any link for this mission impossible perhaps

The complete series torrent is out there.  It's huge, so if I were downloading it, I'd select which files come first in my torrent app.

found on several location i will try this tonight and see.
hope that is good

If you like action / adventure, secret agent type stories, you will not be disappointed.  Also you will like it if you prefer the older style of t.v. series, where every episode is a complete story, rather than the night-time soap opera format of the never ending plot where you have to watch every episode and every season just to understand what's happened.   I blame Twin Peaks for ruining television completely.   It used to be like Super Mario Bros, before they turned everything into Legend of Zelda.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Sci-fi fans should like "Space, Above and Beyond".  Well worth the download if you can find it.  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBaQFafK3ZU
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The continuation of this season of Suits has been surprisingly good IMO.

I think the first two episodes of Better Call Saul, have also set the stage for a pretty entertaining show. 

Can't wait for the next episode of Banshee, I don't know why I like that show so much...but I do!

Would have been better if they had extended the breaking bad by reviving him Tongue
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
The Walking Dead is back, i cant wait for tomorrow to see the new chapter.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Has anyone said "MacGyver" yet?  In case they didn't... MacGyver.  Depending on your age of course.

tv show that back in time good never did watched all but it was really good show for that period.

Loved it, 20 years ago.

Something timeless about duct tape and a swiss army knife.   The series actually holds up very well after all these years.   Also was amazed at the amount of actors who apparently got their start guest starring on MacGyver!

The other series I would recommend is the original 1966 mission impossible.  It actually looks a lot better than the 20 years newer MacGyver, since it was shot on film not video. 

The complete series torrent is out there.  It's huge, so if I were downloading it, I'd select which files come first in my torrent app.

found on several location i will try this tonight and see.
hope that is good
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The continuation of this season of Suits has been surprisingly good IMO.

I think the first two episodes of Better Call Saul, have also set the stage for a pretty entertaining show. 

Can't wait for the next episode of Banshee, I don't know why I like that show so much...but I do!
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
I would go for The 100 and The Arrow Smiley

Loved it, 20 years ago.

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!
Orange is the new Black is actually pretty good. Just finished the 3rd episode last night.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Definitely Star Trek: The Next Generation. Waited a long time to try it because I thought it would be dated, but it's still very relevant and exciting. I recommend.
legendary

Loved it, 20 years ago.

Loved it, 20 years ago.

legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

Loved it, 20 years ago.
legendary

Activity: 249
The House of Cards is great.
legendary
Activity: 1568
My favorites are the Amish Mafia and The First 48 (homicide investigations). Typically, pretty good suspense and reality action.
Activity: 399
Utopia guys, best ever
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm liking the Boondocks lately and cartoon/animation in general more and more.
legendary
New flash series is good and promising hope to see this following several seasons i hope so.

Nah. I can't say I like this show much, but I'm still watching it because I want to learn what the deal is with Dr. Harrison Wells.

i like show cuz like all dc comic character but i must say this is the first time i see story better interpreted, i love that they include some old cast from original flash series back in 90s

any way arrow is little off and gotham is little disappointing maybe I was expecting more but that's not it.
Jump to: