Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 132. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The Walking Dead
House of Cards (US version)
Shameless (UK version is finished, but still worth a watch, and i like how the US version is changing from the UK version)
Episodes
Fortitude
Game of Thrones

But what i really enjoy atm, is rewatching some of the old greats, like Breaking Bad and The Wire.

MEPH
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I really like The Walking Dead, Good show.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
House of Cards
The Wire
Downton Abbey
Activity: 350
Activity: 458
From nothing to nothing
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I've been watching Full Metal Alchemist lately, it's pretty good. Cheesy

Activity: 354
Watching the original Twilight Series at the moment there's some really well thought out episodes and is a definite must in any ones collection.

Isn't that a movie and not a tv series ?

I think he's talking about The Twilight Zone.

I would like to know is there some Tv show about Romans? I watched Spartacus and Rome and I enjoyed it very much. It would be much appreciated.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1582457/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

What about The Borgias? Though it's set very shortly after the Roman empire.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
Just watched the first 4 episodes of "Gotham"
I liked it so far. Many villains show up that Batman has to face in the future.

Trying not to spoil, you'll be surprised in the next episodes as their character will start to build.
I'd say that this series is quite well studied and hits right on the spot on Batman's fans!
And if you watch it carefully you'll find it rich in details right about the future villains that we met in the movies and comics.
As an example, just follow Eduard Nygma closely. Grin
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Just watched the first 4 episodes of "Gotham"
I liked it so far. Many villains show up that Batman has to face in the future.
legendary
Here comes Mac!!!
(will take a while to download, but... totally worth it!)

The MacGyver torrent I had was such low quality crap, that I broke down and ordered the DVDs off Amazon.  It was pretty cheap actually.  Mission impossible looks just awesome, probably because they actually filmed it on...film.  As opposed to video.

This is the hash I have: c232af31496e581e1da50e6c59e9a4f31f6f42a4
It's hard to get better than NTSC/PAL/VHS quality since it is a quite old series.
Perhaps this is a DVD rip from remastered DVD's, perhaps not, but for my requirements, it suits me! Cheesy
Activity: 526
Here comes Mac!!!

The MacGyver torrent I had was such low quality crap, that I broke down and ordered the DVDs off Amazon.  It was pretty cheap actually.  Mission impossible looks just awesome, probably because they actually filmed it on...film.  As opposed to video.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Walking Dead, trying to find a 1080p link for the last episode as we speak.
legendary
Has anyone said "MacGyver" yet?  In case they didn't... MacGyver.  Depending on your age of course.

tv show that back in time good never did watched all but it was really good show for that period.

Loved it, 20 years ago.
I wouldn't mind watching it again!

Something timeless about duct tape and a swiss army knife.   The series actually holds up very well after all these years.   Also was amazed at the amount of actors who apparently got their start guest starring on MacGyver!

The other series I would recommend is the original 1966 mission impossible.  It actually looks a lot better than the 20 years newer MacGyver, since it was shot on film not video. 

love old show to watch it more better done back then.
any link for this mission impossible perhaps

The complete series torrent is out there.  It's huge, so if I were downloading it, I'd select which files come first in my torrent app.

found on several location i will try this tonight and see.
hope that is good

If you like action / adventure, secret agent type stories, you will not be disappointed.  Also you will like it if you prefer the older style of t.v. series, where every episode is a complete story, rather than the night-time soap opera format of the never ending plot where you have to watch every episode and every season just to understand what's happened.   I blame Twin Peaks for ruining television completely.   It used to be like Super Mario Bros, before they turned everything into Legend of Zelda.

Here comes Mac!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Watching the original Twilight Series at the moment there's some really well thought out episodes and is a definite must in any ones collection.

Isn't that a movie and not a tv series ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
New episode of Banshee tonight Smiley

I am actually kind of surprised that this Season of Scandal has been really good so far.  It has changed it up a lot from how last season was
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I would like to know is there some Tv show about Romans? I watched Spartacus and Rome and I enjoyed it very much. It would be much appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
If you like action / adventure, secret agent type stories, you will not be disappointed.  Also you will like it if you prefer the older style of t.v. series, where every episode is a complete story, rather than the night-time soap opera format of the never ending plot where you have to watch every episode and every season just to understand what's happened.   I blame Twin Peaks for ruining television completely.   It used to be like Super Mario Bros, before they turned everything into Legend of Zelda.

Lol. I liked Twin Peaks a lot. And there is a new series coming out next year! xD http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4093826/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

@(oYo), Anon136 I loved breaking bad so I guess I'm going to have to see Better Call Saul also lol.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I watched the first two episodes of 'Better Call Saul' last night. Absolutely fantastic! It's possible it may turn out to be even better than 'Breaking Bad'.  Cool

I was so excited when i learned about this show. The interactions with saul was one of the best parts of breaking bad. Watching that first episode, it felt sort of like breaking bad didnt really end. Like the story isnt really over. Of course the production value is not on the level of breaking bad, but it was still really good none the less.
Activity: 476
I like boobies
I watched the first two episodes of 'Better Call Saul' last night. Absolutely fantastic! It's possible it may turn out to be even better than 'Breaking Bad'.  Cool
Jump to: