Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 28. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Id say check out years of living dangerously.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Designated Survivor. One of the best series.
The Killing. Awesome
And of course Lost Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Anything on netflix really.
Most of my day is spent on there searching for something that I haven't seen yet. Grin
legendary
The Walking Dead
Thoughts are just thoughts, it's our actions that matter in the end.

I like that too.
I thought that line was from Westworld.
Very thought provoking saying.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Sherlock 
Detective Conan
I like to watch TV shows with strong logic
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
The Walking Dead
Thoughts are just thoughts, it's our actions that matter in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Humans and Travelers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Westworld. One of the best new shows that is out there. Good storyline and acting. Great music too.
legendary
LOST ! LOST ! LOST  Grin
Wait what?! Shocked
That show is so old. New shows recommended please. Wink
Activity: 60
LOST ! LOST ! LOST  Grin
Activity: 3
Westworld really picks up towards the tail end of the season. Looking forward to season two
From what I heard it was the most expensive TV show ever created. Also Seasons 2 is announced for 2018. We will have to wait a long time for it.
I wouldn't doubt that it is the most expensive.
Have you seen the sets that are using? And the technology is out of anybodies minds.
I thought all of it was CG to cut down the production costs but they are real. Shocked
yeah i had watch it and  i recommand it very satisfaying to see it's unlike any sci fi or drama series
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Westworld really picks up towards the tail end of the season. Looking forward to season two
From what I heard it was the most expensive TV show ever created. Also Seasons 2 is announced for 2018. We will have to wait a long time for it.
I wouldn't doubt that it is the most expensive.
Have you seen the sets that are using? And the technology is out of anybodies minds.
I thought all of it was CG to cut down the production costs but they are real. Shocked
Activity: 560
Activity: 994
Westworld seems to be the hot show right now. Grin
Activity: 22
Shameless - Showtime
Activity: 1
Having seen an array of posts and recommendations above , i'd like to give in a piece of my mind as well.

i recommend watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S on comedy central , Two and a half men , G.O.T.  you can thank me later !!  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1090
Others have mentioned "Black Mirror". Great show! Reminds me a bit of the new "Outer Limits" which was hard to beat.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

It was a very satisfying season finale, really good, it's one of the best shows in tv right now.
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
I recently watched Peaky Blinders not bad series
Pages:
Jump to: