Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 27. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I recommend the flash series, the way they construct their science fiction is one of the best I ever encountered so far. Other movies and series cannot be compared to it.
Yeah the Flash is pretty cool. I have been watching it since the Season 1. However, there are some points which are not very good and I think the directory should consider about changing or fixing it. First, Iris West is a bitch. Secondly, Barry Allen is absolutely stupid. These actors destroy the whole film Sad
In order for the film was a good need not only the plot but also good actors. Those that you cited the example of cheap, but on the other kind of money is not enough.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I recommend the flash series, the way they construct their science fiction is one of the best I ever encountered so far. Other movies and series cannot be compared to it.
Yeah the Flash is pretty cool. I have been watching it since the Season 1. However, there are some points which are not very good and I think the directory should consider about changing or fixing it. First, Iris West is a bitch. Secondly, Barry Allen is absolutely stupid. These actors destroy the whole film Sad
Activity: 194

Guys highly recommend the show to see the Vikings. This is a very good and high-quality series. Each season is filled with action and you will not remain indifferent to it. I've always wanted to know more about these people, but it did not work. And this series is exactly what you need.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
No survivors, according to the adaptation of the original three sets, super super nice suspense thriller, all starring super big! Good-looking!
Activity: 164
I looked series Eighth Sense. Basically I can say that it is a strong show with a huge potential base. I advise you to look. One thing that I turned away, it is part of the payment of non-standard sexual orientation. It is annoying to say the truth.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
The West Wing.

Just getting my last post in this thread before the mods lock it because --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17216433
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Eureka tv show is pretty good its got a few seasons.
So its a really good marathon watching tv series.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
i think you can watch the following tv series
-banshee
-mr robot
-true detective
-prison break
-breaking bad
enjoy these tv series and give us  a feeedback.
i watched them all expect Banshee i will try to watch them in this holiday also i recommand Westworld Stranger things and the night of
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The expanse is the best modern scifi series by far! Loving it.
Activity: 449
Merit: 500

The Walking Dead is the best, Game of Thrones i like also... and perhaps even LOST probably...
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
i think you can watch the following tv series
-banshee
-mr robot
-true detective
-prison break
-breaking bad
enjoy these tv series and give us  a feeedback.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Been watching Club De Cuervos on Netflix. It's in Spanish but it's super good. 9/10
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Best shows ever made:                 todaypk
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
The Wire                                        fmovies
Game of Thrones                  
Eastbound & Down
Activity: 221
Big Bang Theory  I like to watch this drama, can get a lot of inspiration from the play.
In one's own inability to resist, the super hero can meet their hearts desire.
Activity: 56
Sopranos. Atm watching series 5 and very good so far.
Activity: 9
game of throne
best serial ever Grin
Activity: 336
Prison Break
I appreciate T-Bag very much.He is evil and unrestrained, twisted, biting, abnormal humor, but because of the abnormal appearance always exposed the remnants of humanity and let the audience for the distraught heartache.He has succeeded in shaping an impressive classic character.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
A good way to relive the 90's up until now with some crude humour in character form would be South Park, they just finished their latest season so a good way to catch up to where everyone else is at.
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: