Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 24. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Vikings, gotham, agents of shield, the 100.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am waiting for Iron Fist. It airs 17 March 2017.
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3322310/
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I love game of thrones and breaking bad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
am I the only one that didn't watch Game of Thrones? I don't quite like watching series that much but I've really enjoyed Friends and Two and a Half Men. But imo, I think it could have been better that instead of making a Warcraft movie to make a Warcraft series, movie is just too much info crammed into 2h of movie...
Well, it's a fun and interesting series. I think your interest is not so much in medieval times or too serious because you like Friends and Two and a Half Men. It's fun television shows and comedy also.
On the series Friends can speak very much. We can not say that his fans love only. This show is like everything. generations have grown up on friends. I like all the actors of the series.

Yep, same here. Huge fan of Friends. After Friends I got hooked on other Sit-coms - How I Met Your Mother is actually fun.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
House of Cards (Season 3)
American Horror Story (Season 4, I think)
The Americans (Season 3)
Banshee (Season 3)
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
am I the only one that didn't watch Game of Thrones? I don't quite like watching series that much but I've really enjoyed Friends and Two and a Half Men. But imo, I think it could have been better that instead of making a Warcraft movie to make a Warcraft series, movie is just too much info crammed into 2h of movie...
Well, it's a fun and interesting series. I think your interest is not so much in medieval times or too serious because you like Friends and Two and a Half Men. It's fun television shows and comedy also.
On the series Friends can speak very much. We can not say that his fans love only. This show is like everything. generations have grown up on friends. I like all the actors of the series.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
starting to watch Travelers it's a good sci fi similaire to 12 monkeys but almost as good as them
Wow, do you look? I thought that I was one of the people in our society who watched this movie. But I was very pleased with the viewing.
Activity: 265
my favourite The Walking Dead
I looked through all the seasons of the series The Walking Dead. All series I recovered except in the last two seasons. The impression that has nothing to take off and begin to invent nonsense.
Activity: 189
Recently I watched TV series Breaking Bad. I honestly if moral support person last beyond the law. After all, society has made it so itself. I advise you to watch a show about a teacher.
Activity: 382
anything that is on netflix that catches my interest.
Activity: 204
The Frontier
How to get away with Murder
The Blacklist
The Exorcist
The Exorcist very original picture is aimed at keeping the faithful in a vice and show what will happen if stumble.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
starting to watch Travelers it's a good sci fi similaire to 12 monkeys but almost as good as them
Activity: 434
The Frontier
How to get away with Murder
The Blacklist
The Exorcist
Activity: 211
Power! It's an amazing TV show. Can't wait for season 4!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
i like Mentalist. Series is over after 7.season but Patrick Jane is still legendry
Activity: 154
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
Activity: 262
I recently watched 11.22.63, I would recommend it, it was very good.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101

BILLIONS SEASON 2 RELEASE DATE - FEBRUARY 19, 2017 ON SHOWTIME

Bobby "Ax" Axelrod (Damian Lewis) vs Charles "Chuck" Rhoades (Paul Giamatti)

http://22dakika.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Billions-Season-2-1-600x870.jpg
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
And Quiet Flows the Don (TV Series 2006– ) - IMDb with Rupert,Everett Delphine Forest, F. Murray Abraham. It is my favorite tv serie of all times.
Pages:
Jump to: