Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 23. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Luke Cage, Dexter,  Family Guy, Master of None,  How I Met Your Mother,  Portlandia
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. The League
3.  Arrow
4. Top of the Lake
5.  Stranger Things
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
waiting GOTHAM new season, today on FOX Cheesy
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Some Of the TV shows I watch are:-
1. The Flash
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Prison Break (Returning this year)
4. Friends
5. Game Of Thrones
6. Sherlock
7. Supernaturals
Activity: 114
I looked last series of the last season of the series Vikings. It is a pity that he died Ragnar. A very colorful character and the whole plot seems poorer without him.

YOU FUCK! whats a spoiler? you mother fucker.

I'm on season 3 and I think I'll stop watching it now. fuckoff and die.

Oh I WAS going to say Vikings...  Angry
Leaving a spoiler in a thread about suggestions is so out-of-class..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I recommend Brooklyn Nine-Nine if you want an easy comedy with many episodes to view.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I just started watching A Series of Unfortunate Events its been very great so far and the characters are very annoying when they are oblivious to common truth. It gets on my nerves.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I looked last series of the last season of the series Vikings. It is a pity that he died Ragnar. A very colorful character and the whole plot seems poorer without him.

Oh I WAS going to say Vikings...  Angry

Dude, this is the same as saying Jesus died in The Passion of Christ, the Titanic sank or the Spartacus' army was defeated by the Romans, it's not really a spoiler, we all were expecting is glorious death and what comes next is even better.

History may contain spoilers.  Cheesy Cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Lodbrok
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
Guys recommend to watch the TV series "The Eighth feeling". Despite the fact that in the present series of LGBT people revolting scene, the show is still very deep meaning and history tells very interesting. So I closed my eyes at inappropriate moments and watched the rest.

I suspect a translation issue here. I think you mean "Sense8".  I "cringed" during the sex scenes as well.
Activity: 90

Oh I WAS going to say Vikings...  Angry
Activity: 57
New British series have started in January called "Taboo" and Tom Hardy is making very good performance so far. I'm advising this to all.
Activity: 122
This is my favorite tv series westworld, blacklist, humans and vikings.
Activity: 120
sherlock is the best tv series i have ever watched.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Guys recommend to watch the TV series "The Eighth feeling". Despite the fact that in the present series of LGBT people revolting scene, the show is still very deep meaning and history tells very interesting. So I closed my eyes at inappropriate moments and watched the rest.
Activity: 195
Probably I do not make a mistake if you guys advise series called Ray Donovan. This is a story about a man and his family, as he worked and solved a big problem of the rich and very rich people. Including major and serious trouble, he overcame with particular fervor.
Activity: 263
"Orange is the new black". Real fun.!
The film is certainly very good and instructive. I became interested in the story after this women's prison life and the show looked Vis. The series won me at all.
Activity: 71
PRX dev
"Orange is the new black". Real fun.!
Activity: 223
Game of Thrones
Better Call Saul

Smiley

Game of Thrones is perhaps one of the best fantasy series Made based on the book. I was even pleased that this show has so many series. He always wants to look and constantly.
Activity: 185
Activity: 33
Game of Thrones
Better Call Saul

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: