Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 33. (Read 619697 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The new Dirk Gently is very funny.

Anyone watch Cleopatra yet?  It's next-ish on muh binge list...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Series "Black Sails" with a plot in the Golden Age - the top piracy in the Caribbean.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
The new season of "Black Mirror" that just dropped onto Netflix is super good.   The first episode is so/so, but 2 and 3 were really good.   I am on to episode 4 now.
I really enjoyed episode 3, well worth a watch.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
I recommend the walking dead and game of thrones. Both tv series is really good and the best so far. Especially game of thrones. It's my favourite tv series.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Prison Break the title is the plot itself. A man tries  to break his innocent brother out of jail by also going to jail. It sounds stupid but it's a really plot. It will take you to the edge of your seat by the sheer thrill of it. Friends yes it's a 90's show but still relatable until this day. It has an unforgettable cast and a plot that will get you invested from episode one until the last. Every episode never fails to make me laugh. House MD one of the best show I've ever watched, a medical drama-comedy dripping with sarcasm and witty dialogue courtesy of lead actor Hugh Lurie. I watched this out of curiosity then stayed for the sarcasm.
Activity: 518
Merit: 494
i like is about super hero movie
hercules is good movie
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
I started watching Goliath on Amazon Prime today.
Will binge it until done, it's pretty good so far.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
One of the best series tv it's also Black Mirror.
The third season is really creepy and one of the best they have realized!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
try bates motel on netflix - it rocks
Activity: 224
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Orange is the New Black is one of the talk of the town series at present. The story revolves around a woman who is imprisoned. She was convicted after for transporting a suitcase the full of drug money. Also, the Walking Dead is good and still there are still addicted to Game of Thrones. I watched Jessica Jones when I quitted watching Glee. Also, How I Met Your Mother one of the best series so far I watch especially Barney's joke.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Westworld so good tv series.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Finished the final season of "The Fall" last night.   Seasons 1 and 2 were really good I thought.   Season 3 was pretty slow, but I guess it has a fitting ending.  I would still recommend the show if you are into mystery/drama/detective shows.
Activity: 16
Mr bean
naruto
spogebob
Game of Thrones
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Mr Robot

Really Spongebob and Mr Bean? What are you six years old?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
CSI:Cyber-AXN
Game of Thrones-HBO
The Walking Dead-Fox

I have some more to recommend like Supernatural, The Flash, or Arrow but i don't know what channel it is aired in your country.
Activity: 70
House of cards is a great show
Merit: 251
watching this for the moment on primewire

interesting doc about the great war
the naration, music, the footage, it's amazing.
it covers almost everything knew back then, prewar golden age period, politics and stuf you don't learn in school, it's somewhat neutral and no side picking history lesson.
i wonder how i missed this masterpeace about one of the most insane periods in europe affecting the most part of the world.
it's a bit bizar realy, since some stuff i see here i learned in family stories
enjoy ^^

The great war(1964)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057753/
Activity: 126
Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Mr bean
naruto
spogebob
Game of Thrones
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Mr Robot
legendary
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The new season of "Black Mirror" that just dropped onto Netflix is super good.   The first episode is so/so, but 2 and 3 were really good.   I am on to episode 4 now.
Pages:
Jump to: