Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 35. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 52
my friends always talking about game of throne
maybe tou can try to watch it
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I agree Westworld is worth watching also The Walking Dead Series 7 and Archer.
Activity: 12
fantastic four the series
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
The Night Of
Fargo
The Office - US version
Lost
Modern Family
Game Of Thrones
True Detective

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Penny Dreadful is good fun.  Eva Green is yummers in period dress....  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
And I do not mind to see the continuation of the series Ray Donovan. A very cool looking man decides all questions of family and other people.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
Luke Cage is awesome, but so is any of the new Marvel Netflix series.

-sf-
Activity: 243
I want to see the season 7 "The Walking Dead". All seasons revised. It is recovered.
Activity: 509
iam recomended spongebob
Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
Vikings , Game of thrones, The walking dead, The big bang theory and the blacklist
I never thought that when I will sit and watch soap operas. Probably because of the fact that the new series has a fairly interesting movie and expensive.
War Game of Thrones is peaceful and strong enough series. Especially Vikings looked not cooling down eyes from the TV. Also I was very surprised him.

Whoa to Game of Thrones being "peaceful". What kind of life are you living? They kill off almost everyone and usually in visually visceral fashion.
Activity: 274
Vikings , Game of thrones, The walking dead, The big bang theory and the blacklist
I never thought that when I will sit and watch soap operas. Probably because of the fact that the new series has a fairly interesting movie and expensive.
War Game of Thrones is peaceful and strong enough series. Especially Vikings looked not cooling down eyes from the TV. Also I was very surprised him.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just started that new show Goliath with Billy Bob.   I am on episode 1 still, seems like it could be pretty decent.

Missed episode 3 of Westworld last night so I have get caught up on that.

Saw Girl on a Train in theaters last night.  Nowhere near as good as the book.
Activity: 255
Activity: 240
True Detective
The White Collar
Vikings
Legit
The Vikings probably the best series of those that I have seen to date. They took the film to the spirit of the past centuries and traditions.
Activity: 31
Oh and I forgot to mention "Mr. Robot". It is one of the best new series I have ever seen.
I like how the storytelling works in the series.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Am watching Death Note the live action version is very tense and twisty

I did not know there were live action adaptations...

Is it any good?

I like the movie, and I'm happy to know there is a series for this.

Thanks for mentioning!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
Black Mirror

If you like Black Mirror you'll love

W E S T W O R L D

I will check Westworld out this weekend.
Activity: 31
My favourite series are Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Fear the walking dead, Silicon Valley and Vikings.
I also like Game of Thrones. But it belongs not the my favourite five series Wink
Pages:
Jump to: