Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 34. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I Like spoge bob

Haha I also still watch this from time to time.

And Family Guy - I can watch any episode anytime.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here is my list :Big Bang Theory, 2 broke girls, New girl, Outcast, Vikings, Suits, The Folowing
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Z Nation
Tyrant
Preacher
Vikings
BlackSails
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Gotham, penny dreadfull(it's over) and the 100 .
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 404
Do you play Clash of Clans? Try http://maxclashgems.com This is why some players are so strong! (WUEiE)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I'm not sure how many times these were mentioned but I recently started watching The Office and I love it.
The Walking Dead also made a great season 7 premier episode, a must watch!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
bates motel is good to me lately Wink

check it on netflix
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Here's a super good one that is rarely talked about "The Missing."  Just started its second season and in my opinion one of the best mystery series airing currently
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Well my current list of tv shows

Blacklist
Tyrant
Star wars(cartoon)
Last Man on Earth
Elementary
legendary
Merit: 1002
I love watching True Detective and House of Cards but i missed starting seasons due to geo-restrictions i have been informed through best vpns i can still watch these shows from Netflix and HBO from Outside USA. I had no idea about that software but after setting it up i actually started watching my favorite shows, Cheers  Smiley

That's what I do to watch my favourite exclusive TV shows, too.

House of Cards was also one of those.
Activity: 56
Started watching sopranos, and actually really enjoying it. Would recommend skipping the first episode and just reading the wiki synopsis for it, because I watched the first ep about a year ago and got bored and didn't carry on. Decided to give it another go but from ep2, and ep2 was really good and has continued that way.
legendary
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Goliath on Amazon Prime with Billy Bob is so good! Went into it not expecting anything but it's awesome.

Also still need to watch the new episodes of Black Mirror
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
this probably has been mentioned, but you should watch the trailer park boys Smiley  Other than that I have a treadmill thing/eliptical in the basement, I watched all the seasons of clone wars exercising.  its good for motivation and its a series that doesnt have soft spoken dialogue so you can make some noise and still watch it.
Activity: 38
I would recommend you Medici. I saw a teaser at TV, and it catched my eye. Finally a serie that is not too stupid.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Didn't hear about it. But I like Western and Science Fiction and the series seems to be a mix of both. I will start watching it when I finished 9th season of Big Bang Theory.

I advise everyone to check out Westworld, it has been amazing, great actors, great plot, HBO quality.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I advise everyone to check out Westworld, it has been amazing, great actors, great plot, HBO quality.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Ash vs Evil Dead  and GOT .
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
My favourite two series are Vikings (new season coming soon) and House of Cards. I also like Quantico, but not as much as the other both.
Pages:
Jump to: