Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 38. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Game of Thrones and Vikings. Raawr!  Grin
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
I'm watching and recommend:

Narcos
True Detective

To watch later:
Strange Things
Fargo
Activity: 67
Watching Power at the moment. It's so good. A++
Activity: 5
I liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I prefer Game of Thrones
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm looking forward to seeing HBOs West World.

And first ep out!

9.4 on IMDB, I already had high expectations for this show, they're higher now.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I'm looking forward to seeing HBOs West World.
Activity: 270
The Fall just came back on BBC, I think.   The first few seasons are available on Netflix.   A good watch with a gf or wife.
Falling somewhere already seen this show, I just can not remember the full story. I must take advantage of your prompt, and watch it on the BBC.
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
I know that this isn't a tv serie alike to the ones that you like, but The Flash from Warnner is really good. You should check it out  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
The Fall just came back on BBC, I think.   The first few seasons are available on Netflix.   A good watch with a gf or wife.
Activity: 314
just finished breaking bad by the way. better late than ever as they say.
Do not worry there is that even late watching movies. I've very much like to review all the old classics. This is a very good collection of movies that I've been collecting for many years.
Old movies are very good and interesting. Here, for example Fantomas (1964) when the world watches in horror for the elusive criminal acts ingeniously hide their appearance.
Activity: 247
Do not worry there is that even late watching movies. I've very much like to review all the old classics. This is a very good collection of movies that I've been collecting for many years.
Activity: 40
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
in televison
iam only watch sport, football basketball forumula one moto gp and more
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
the x file
friday the therteen
mr bean
spogebob
naruto shipuden
the flash
Activity: 243
The series "Sense 8" very unusual. Has nothing to do, at first glance, between a people living in different parts of the world are beginning to see some strange and even frightening vision.
Activity: 265
Game of thrones and house                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I Like Game of Thrones series. I think this series is best
I also like to watch the game of rights. A lot of people can not go in this piece, I don't know why, I recommend people around, the result they say boring, so true to life on guns and cannons,, knives and guns, men and women, even to the dull?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
stranger things rocks...

other than this..

maybe ballers? about sports but in a way of management
Pages:
Jump to: