Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 49. (Read 619697 times)

1Cz
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
like many others here Fargo is amazing and both season are so good. Person of interest, breaking bad, HoC. New shows Ive recently watched that ive liked.  Dardevil on netflix. The acting is pretty good. Finally realistic fight scenes.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hawaii five-0 and Lie to Me is best Tv series i think
Activity: 84
i am like
naruto, spongebob , dragon ball, mr bean
Activity: 2
american horror story is the best, already watched the first season and i liked it
yeah, you must try to watch at night, its more scream
Activity: 43
Incridible Hulk TV series
fantastic four edition Tv series
Mr bean
Hercules
Ghost Buster
Thorn
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Crypto is love, crypto is life
american horror story is the best, already watched the first season and i liked it
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
The series The Sopranos looked with great pleasure. Now, if it was a sequel, it would be good.
Activity: 10
Suits has my vouch. I'm a huge sucker for slick suits and snappy comebacks.
Activity: 262
I recommend you Games Of Thrones and Breaking Bad
And I not only recovered but also the heroine of the series Dragon Mother. The truth is it is a bit Terminator was not so, but nonetheless sympathetic.
Activity: 58
I recommend you Games Of Thrones and Breaking Bad
Activity: 238
Quote from: quote=topic=551747.msg15881007#msg15881007 date=1470849954
Today started watching the TV series Game of Thrones Season 6 and was very surprised that this season John Snow animate. In general, and the film and acting at a height.
if someone read the book Game of Thrones is in the original umeraet this character completely. This is the filmmakers made the deviation.
Activity: 263
Today started watching the TV series Game of Thrones Season 6 and was very surprised that this season John Snow animate. In general, and the film and acting at a height.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Just started that Netflix series "Stranger Thngs"   Such a blast from the past...pretty decent show so far.  7.5-8 out of 10
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Activity: 28
We have gotten some good recommendations from the Movie Thread... let's get it started for TV Series, as I think a lot of series now are just as good or even better than some of the movies coming out...

The ones that I am following right now are:

Banshee - Cinemax
True Detective - HBO
Shameless - Showtime
From Dusk Til Dawn (The Series) - Netflix Canada
House of Cards - Netflix
Vice - HBO

What other series are you guys watching and would recommend?
Xena the warrior Princess
20 years old but still better than some new series
You should try fringe tv series. One of the best I've ever watch
Activity: 15
Mr. Robot
12 Monkeys
Lost
Scorpion
The Walking Dead
Activity: 256
Family Guy is my all time favourite

A good escape from reality since it's cartoons lol
In general, the cartoons are very nice to look at not only children. Here, for example, I really like Simsons.
Activity: 259
I would recommend you to watch Breaking Bad. that series is worth watching

I agree, it is worth watching.
Activity: 233
I have finished watching all the seasons of the series Spartacus. "Spartacus Gods of the Arena," "Spartak- blood and sand", "Spartak-place" "Spartak-War of the Damned" I'm under the impression for a very long time.
Activity: 255
Today my husband and I watched the film We Were Soldiers. This is not a new film, but I recovered. Very well we managed to convey the mood of war.
Pages:
Jump to: