Pages:
Author

Topic: TV Series Top 10 Power Rankings (previously TV series Recommendations...) - page 46. (Read 619697 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I am still impressed by the TV series "The Walking Dead", I looked at all seasons and advise you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We talking new? or can I suggest some old ones? I really enjoyed Malcolm in the Middle and Kenan and Kel. The latter will have you laughing you bum off. and the first one just shows us a little more... average family in America-- in which no one will ever admit their family is that crazy.

I don't really get new TV, so I just watch what I already have. Like some old episodes of Royal Pains and Burn Notice. Oh! Justified is good too!

Some newer ones I have watched was "Ranch" with Sam Elliot, that was good. And Fuller House, that was good too Smiley I can't wait for Netflix to release A Series of Unfortunate Events, was disappointed when it wasn't posted on the alleged release day Sad.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There are plenty of series to choose from and for us here I would recommend
1. Mr robot
2. suits
3. ultron revolution(cartoon)
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Incredible:

• Game of thrones
  • The wire
  • Breaking bad
  • True detective

Awesome:

• OZ
  • Sopranos
  • House of cards
  • Fargo

Very very good:

• Boardwalk empire
  • Deadwood
  • Narcos
  • The office
  • Stranger things
  • Better call Saul
  • Shark Tank
  • Kitchen nightmares
  • The Jinx
  • Making a murderer

Too legendary to rate:

• The Simpsons
  • South Park
  • Twin Peaks
  • X-files

This one needed an update, added Fargo, Stranger things, Better call Saul, Shark Tank, Kitchen nightmares, The Jinx and Making a murderer.

Nice ones, a few I don't know too, yippee!
Activity: 274
The series "Borgia". This is the truth about the Catholic Church and its leaders of the Middle Ages.
Activity: 263
I really like the show about pirates and after I watched "Black Sails" I immediately took yes "skull and bones"
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
I like Shameless and The shield, i'm looking Casual actually, not bad
Activity: 247
I am a fan of the game Dune, so I like the eponymous TV series "Dune" by Frank Herbert book
Activity: 44
I like true blood, lie to me, big bang theory, friends Smiley

Right, lie to me was pretty good as well, what a shame that they stopped making it  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I like true blood, lie to me, big bang theory, friends Smiley
Activity: 32
If you like Shark Tank, The Profit and Dragons Den are also good business shows.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Incredible:

• Game of thrones
  • The wire
  • Breaking bad
  • True detective

Awesome:

• OZ
  • Sopranos
  • House of cards
  • Fargo

Very very good:

• Boardwalk empire
  • Deadwood
  • Narcos
  • The office
  • Stranger things
  • Better call Saul
  • Shark Tank
  • Kitchen nightmares
  • The Jinx
  • Making a murderer

Too legendary to rate:

• The Simpsons
  • South Park
  • Twin Peaks
  • X-files

This one needed an update, added Fargo, Stranger things, Better call Saul, Shark Tank, Kitchen nightmares, The Jinx and Making a murderer.
Activity: 44
I like things like the Blacklist and Mr. Robot. But also watch the "deep" cartoon series like Family Guy, Brickleberry and Adventure Time  Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
Mr bean
naruto
spogebob
Game of Thrones
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Mr Robot
Breaking bad
Daredevil
Gotham
legendary
Activity: 1554
Fear The Walking Dead has come back so that should do you for your zombie fix every week.

Just waiting on all the new shows to come back on air, can't wait to see who gets Lucille in TWD, my bets are on Abraham !
Activity: 300
The Eric Andre Show is pretty good.

I've never seen his show, but I heard he does outrages things. Like he tried to take a dooty on his desk while interviewing a guest. I did listen to this prank call he did that was really funny. https://youtu.be/fF_txzMEApA?t=418
Activity: 300
Why does it have to be new. Old stuff is new if you've never seen them before. So I recommend the Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i like movie tv series
naruto shipuden
one pierce
spogebob
incridible hulk series
fantatisc four series
mr bean
Activity: 32
The Eric Andre Show is pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
'The Night Of', new HBO's show is pretty awesome, advise everyone to check it out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2401256/

Thanks for reminding me of that one, been meaning to watch it. Subject matter looks so-so, but good
reviews.

The Jinx on HBO is also worth watching, if folks have missed that one. Interesting documentary, I suggest going in clean, don't read about the show or subject matter beforehand, better that way.

The Jinx was one of the best documentaries I have ever seen.
Pages:
Jump to: