Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter bounty reports - page 2. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
I collect the pen in a Google table. You can order the automation of the program, but why? Tweet again - took the link.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 25, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
All I do in manual mode, the first time of course it was hard, but then I got used to it!
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 09:10:04 AM
In my first report, i do collect all links and save it to my notepad. It is a take time to do. Then, until I know how to do the manual copy paste, I got the easy way to do my reports weekly. goodluck
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
August 25, 2018, 09:02:58 AM
I think they should just remove the twitter report thingy. It just adds to the server. Using an api is easier anyways.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
What the problem? There are a lot of apps like google calendar, where you can put an alarm when you should make a report.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 19, 2018, 10:13:02 AM
Actually I never join the twitter bounty campaign. Commonly I only join the signature campaign. And when I have to submit my report weekly, I will do check manually to my posts and save the link manually into my notepad in my laptop. It is done every time I post and then save the link. Then, in the week report, I have had my report data on my notepad and check them again before submitting. Probably, this experience can help you although not in twitter report.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
https://bountylifehack.com
I do paste these things manually and I have never encountered a bot ever for doing these sort of things but thanks for the link sharing and it will definitely help a lot of people to do their jobs quickly and hassle free. But for me sadly I have quit the bounty job and now I am focusing in other fields that are having less competition now like the crypto industry of 2011 when only a few people knew about bitcoin n stuff.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 10:00:01 AM
i did it also manually, in this way i can track down in what day did i last copy the link. i usually save it on the notepad. Nowadays there are so many automated bounty where reports are not needed.
Activity: 335
August 19, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
In my opinion, Twitter bounty reports is a very troublesome thing. You not only need to retweet tweets every day, but you also need to record the link and post the link to the forum. This is a task that takes time to complete.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
What is certain is that most Twitter reports are done manually, this really does work well, in addition to being able to read important information from the project which is followed by this can also add knowledge for self-development.
No need to complain about the missed time and be able to provide a good report.
Activity: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
I like how the OP "answers" his question. Just say you built the tool or whatever
Activity: 181
August 19, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

UPD:
Good news!! I've finally found a service for automatically generated Twitter reports!!!
Yes, good find OP. There are many ways to automatically generated Twitter data by using Twitter API.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 09:05:08 AM
As far as I can tell I do it physically. I think it is anything but difficult to do by hand. Duplicate - glue with every one of the connections. Also, Very straightforward. In any case, in the event that I work for some battles, I ought to do it one by one at a minute in the event that you don't need disarray with your reports. My recommendations for you is to utilizing scratch pad or MS Excel to spare your work is less demanding when report than different applications. Goodluck Sir.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 17, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
Most of the bounty tasks I have done are provided by the hunting platform, they will record everything I do on time, and I don't need to record too much data !
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

UPD:
I ussually save the link report to the google excel file, I create a file manager all of my bounty. At the weekend, I will copy from there to BCT and report this. I dont believe in 3rd app, maybe you can lost your account from this. So be careful when using 3rd app. And i can suggest you a app with more safe which you can genarate all of your tweets and retweets:
https://www.allmytweets.net/connect/

Hope can help you Smiley
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 09:41:11 AM
As for me its very easy, It's easy and there is no need to have a both specifically for the purpose. as soon as I retweet or share a post, I use to copied its url and edit my retweets report post on the forum to the new link made.
Activity: 79
August 17, 2018, 09:21:22 AM
yes i made my report using notepad and sticky notes for those link for me to remind me to send some of my report and everything regarding to my bounty  and depend on their schedule too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
As long as I follow the twitter bounty campaign, I collect links that I will report manually. I manually take links one by one then I copy paste on the Microsoft Excel sheet. After all is collected and fulfills the requirements then I make it one to post in the report thread. All this time I used this method and I felt quite easy. But if there are friends who have automatic methods, I will be open to learning this method so that I can make it easier and faster to make this twitter report.
Activity: 125
August 17, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
I personally do not use any additional software. all adding in manual drag mind by hand. I do not know how anyone, but I feel so comfortable.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Dear friend,
As i know, there are many twitter campaigns without report. The bounty participants only tweet, like, retweet but needn't report weekly. Bounty campaign team have tool to get your data automatic and give stakes for your work. When join campaigns like that, we feel easy to do our work.... But a large number of campaign today require weekly report. It depend on their rule and we must follow.
Pages:
Jump to: