Pages:
Author

Topic: [TWLV] TWELVE - Brand New Hashing Algo!! T-INSIDE algo - PoW/DPOS/POS - page 5. (Read 18807 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
what you think
will be gpu-miner?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
@cisahasa You can now stop trolling, thanks.

If you any question or complain related to TWELVE just contact us, the developers team. Do not annoy supporters of our community.

This is your last warning before we start removing your useless posts.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Be careful with this one, as ocminer said, the hashing algo is very close to x13, just missing the last algo:

#include "sph_blake.h"
#include "sph_bmw.h"
#include "sph_groestl.h"
#include "sph_jh.h"
#include "sph_keccak.h"
#include "sph_skein.h"
#include "sph_luffa.h"
#include "sph_cubehash.h"
#include "sph_shavite.h"
#include "sph_simd.h"
#include "sph_echo.h"
#include "sph_hamsi.h"
#include "sph_fugue.h"

That said, it's very easy to mod a gpuminer and there would be gpuminers already if it was any profitable but with the reward structure it's very far from it:

Block 1 = ICO premine (1500000)
Blocks 2 - 100 = 0 TWLV
Blocks 101 - 40000 (27 days) = 1 TWLV
Blocks 40001 - 60000 = 10 TWLV

Only 16% of the coins can be mined and it is not even secure with the nethashrate being as low as 15mh/s.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Quick and Dirty CCminer (nvidia) source here:

https://github.com/ocminer/ccminer-twlv

I've hacked the x15 algo for use with twelve, so you have to run it with:

./ccminer -a x15 -o stratum+tcp://twlv.suprnova.cc:5367 -u username.workername -p workerpass

No, the algo used for twelvecoin is NOT x15, I simply hacked the miner to work with the new algo but did not rename it in the miner, you are NOT mining with x15, you're mining with twlv.

You cannot mine twelve with an x15 miner, you MUST use the one from my github.

Top 25 Blockfinder
Rank    Username    Blocks    Coins Generated
1    anonymous    398    398

99% attack, have fun

AHAHAHAHAHA, sure man. GTFO troll

UHUHUH people now is slapping their own face because TWELVE IS GOING AMAZING??? Cheesy

AHAHAHA

Where is that fucker of ShoeonHead and BFLJosh Huh? AHuHAAAH LOL

Now TWLV is one of the FEW ICO THAT STAY OVER ICO PRICE!

GOOD JOB DEV!

Such a little child.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Well.... seems like the FUD is started a bit early this time Cheesy

IMHO It seems a nice project to me and I'll support it.
legendary
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Quit your bitching and do something productive.

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

What do you have to gain from any of these posts?

You are right. I'm a kid myself when i feed the trolls. The only thing that we gain from this shit talking is : nothing Tongue

My discussion with such trolls end here. Thanks for your stop Tongue I will work on something to contribute to the coin today..need to clean the code of miners from ocminer and build windows release.

Hear you soon!

lol cattle talks  Grin Grin

this boobarella ^ makes me laugh. enjoy-enjoy hot MILF bitch liz tyler fucks u

how wild r u? u r wild and young homie, u r walking blowjob by nature made with an adherence in mind to fit ur redneck homo neighbor

Grin why r u typing turdfuck? remember, i am a boss in here u should to creep down right now.

Sometimes I wish people would learn to English properly.. This guy is obviously pissed off, and I imagine if you only knew what he was saying, it would be pretty damn funny

You should edit the post and insert "use" after the word "to" in your "Sometimes I wish people would learn to [ad-sic] English properly" rant, or you, yourself, might be accused of the same. Just saying.

Yea.. This was done intentionally
Activity: 700

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

You are right. I'm a kid myself when i feed the trolls. The only thing that we gain from this shit talking is : nothing Tongue

My discussion with such trolls end here. Thanks for your stop Tongue I will work on something to contribute to the coin today..need to clean the code of miners from ocminer and build windows release.

Hear you soon!

how wild r u? u r wild and young homie, u r walking blowjob by nature made with an adherence in mind to fit ur redneck homo neighbor

Grin why r u typing turdfuck? remember, i am a boss in here u should to creep down right now.

Sometimes I wish people would learn to English properly.. This guy is obviously pissed off, and I imagine if you only knew what he was saying, it would be pretty damn funny

You should edit the post and insert "use" after the word "to" in your "Sometimes I wish people would learn to [ad-sic] English properly" rant, or you, yourself, might be accused of the same. Just saying.
legendary
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

Hear you soon!

Activity: 644

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

Hear you soon!

Guys, can u please stupid insulting eachother? I tried to get some usefull information in this topic, but the only thing i read is a bitch fight. Please, stop it..
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

Nothing but just thought I would state that T-INSIDE made a post about how good the dev is etc. and then deleted it and re-posted it as AleCrypt0 after realising they were logged into the wrong account.

I have nothing against a dev setting up an extra account to launch a coin but to then use their normal account to big up their coin and say how good the dev is is another matter.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I saw that as well before the post was deleted.

AleCrypt0 = T-INSIDE

screenshot coming...

or alec go and send me 1btc or your job is done

u fucking with wrong man now

What? Are you blackmailing me for what sorry?

I'm fucking with the wrong "kid", you would say.

Will report your blackmail to BadBear or to some forum admin. I hope you will get banned from your IP. Blackmail is just a criminal bahaviour. You loser.

respect ur boss!

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

Hear you soon!

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

AleCrypt0
logictense
cisahasa
bbr

i got a reputation thrice as bigger than hero members have

i am a cosmic member, not hero member

don't invest in crypto generally and in this crap specifically

Anyway. You got NO reputation at all. You are noone.

You are a cosmic shit, just that.

haha what a raver

AleCrypt0 = T-INSIDE

screenshot coming...

Will report your blackmail to BadBear or to some forum admin. I hope you will get banned from your IP. Blackmail is just a criminal bahaviour. You loser.

wasup dawg? u need to be stresstested by some brain audit, faggot

AleCrypt0 = T-INSIDE

screenshot coming...

i blackmailed u coz u have a cock in place of mouth
i got a reputation thrice as bigger than hero members have

i am a cosmic member, not hero member

don't invest in crypto generally and in this crap specifically
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

AleCrypt0 = T-INSIDE
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Pool:

https://twlv.suprnova.cc

CPU Miner:

https://github.com/ocminer/cpuminer-twlv

Would appreciate if someone could compile a working Windows version of the cpuminer, my build environment on win is broken currently.

The CPU miner is just a "quick & dirty" hack, you have to mine using the "-a x11" switch even though its mining twlv instead of x11..

So for this miner version, the following string gets you going:

./cpuminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://twlv.suprnova.cc:5367 -u worker.username -p worker.password

Again, it is NOT x11, i just hacked the cpu miner to work with this algo and did not rename it !

Have fun

I am trying to build the minerd executable from the Git repo, but I am getting this when I run  make :

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/user/cpuminer-twlv'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/user/cpuminer-twlv'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any suggestions?
Activity: 700
@ocminer :
Thanks a lot for the miner!
Just to let you know that you put 3 slash in your command Wink