Pages:
Author

Topic: [TWLV] TWELVE - Brand New Hashing Algo!! T-INSIDE algo - PoW/DPOS/POS - page 7. (Read 18807 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@ShoeOnHead : What about learning a bit more about «Risk Theory»?

@Fraumauro : Maybe, we'll see Wink
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
I think that the performance are going to be between the x11 and x13 (if following the same logics)
So less MH/s maybe a bit more electricity ... Couldn't say anything about the temperature though haha Wink

If this is the case, why bring out a new algo if there isn't any beneficial. I would like to see less electricity Wink
Scam or not, what are you going to say if it's not a scam afterwards?
I'm never buying during ICO, only mining with my rigs at almost no cost... so nothing to lose except time

So am I retarded? I don't think so. Let's give it a try

You are 1 of the many samefagging accounts. Now please leave bitcointalk! It's getting too obvious!

95%+ scams

You are a retarded gambler too.

I think everybody can make his own decisions of this is a scam or not.
1 of the many samefagging...
Why don't you leave Bitcointalk if you're saying non stop that 95% of the coins are scams?

Coins with ICO are scams
Coins without ICO never stays because the got no funds....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm never buying during ICO, only mining with my rigs at almost no cost... so nothing to lose except time

You are 1 of the many samefagging accounts. Now please leave bitcointalk! It's getting too obvious!

95%+ scams

You are a retarded gambler too.

I think that the performance are going to be between the x11 and x13 (if following the same logics)
So less MH/s maybe a bit more electricity ... Couldn't say anything about the temperature though haha Wink
Before i buy some, i'm wondering what the benefits are of this new algo.

Does it draw less electricity? More MH/s (for example as X11)? cooler gpu's??

Did you (dev) test the above, before releasing a new algo???

I hope you can answer these questions.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You will be able to check the source code at launch Smiley

You should publish the link to the source code before. Where is the problem?

This is not correct.

Source code can be released at "official launch time" only, for fairness reason. We cannot release the source code before and the Win and Mac wallets later, that wouldn't be fair for such OS users.

Source code has been verified first by C-cex staff and after public release could be audited by any other user.

Just a standard procedure. Hope you will join TWLV mining!

my guess: private gpu mining kicking in 1-3 hours after launch! ( to not reveal it is already there)..

We thought about that such event could happen, so the first 27 days block reward for pow is only 1 coin per block. If a private user build GPU miner without releasing at community, he can monopolise hashing within the pow (pos will be running simultaneously to pow) but he would never be able to drop down the coin's price in a significative way. We took this decision for our investors safety.

An official GPU miner will be released within the 27 days of low reward pow mining to give equal chances of mining to every user before the blocks with higher pow rewards starts after block 40k.

This is not correct.

Source code can be released at "official launch time" only, for fairness reason. We cannot release the source code before and the Win and Mac wallets later, that wouldn't be fair for such OS users.

Source code has been verified first by C-cex staff and after public release could be audited by any other user.

Just a standard procedure. Hope you will join TWLV mining!
.... every coin publish their source at launch
I'm not sure, but I think that we could start mining before launch date if we had the source code
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

@T-INSIDE : That's fine! Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
 Tongue Why i bought some of this ICO, i will never know.
Ready to mine!
When will we have more details about x12 algo? At launch or a bit before?

Ready to mine!
When will we have more details about x12 algo? At launch or a bit before?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey there people! So what's going on, everything on track? just bought some of this, found some spare BTC lying around in my C-CEX account that I'd nearly forgotten about  Grin How long is the ICO running for? Also what's the total coin supply?  it's too much hassle trying to work it out from the coin specs  Roll Eyes
well you picked a good one they have pre mine they have ico funds and they are the only ones with the wallet meaning they are probly mineing already  ccex really need to stop bringing out there own scam ico coins

Lol, you may well be right, I happen to be exceptionally gifted when it comes to investing in coins that later turn out to be scams Cheesy It's just that I get these really bad spending urges whenever I find money that I'd forgotten I had and this is currently the only ICO running on C-CEX. Oh well, here's hoping this is the coin that will put an end to my losing streak  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Is this dev a known public figure?

Pages:
Jump to: