Pages:
Author

Topic: [TWLV] TWELVE - Brand New Hashing Algo!! T-INSIDE algo - PoW/DPOS/POS - page 8. (Read 18807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey there people! So what's going on, everything on track? just bought some of this, found some spare BTC lying around in my C-CEX account that I'd nearly forgotten about  Grin How long is the ICO running for? Also what's the total coin supply?  it's too much hassle trying to work it out from the coin specs  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
wew new coin?

another scamcoin?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
ICO + only C-CEX = SCAM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What if it happen jahras? Wink
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Anyway, you're explanation of a decentralized marketplace is truly what its supposed to be, truly decentralized.

If it is delivered, you will have major success, but I think you won't and will only pump, dump then jump ship.
Oh you're ready to mine and buy. Great! Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sorry, but I smell shit. Delete this if you so please. What exactly is a decentralized marketplace?

A decentralised marketplace is an embedded system in-wallet which allows users to sell and buy items directly from their pc, using the p2p network of TWELVE. No needs of a central authority or third party to make your trades. That's why: decentralised marketplace.

Great!!

I really like new algorithm! Mining is always more fair when a new algo is launched. I'm ready to mine it and to buy some coins..waiting for my deposit on C-cex to confirm. Smiley

Activity: 42
Sorry, but I smell shit. Delete this if you so please. What exactly is a decentralized marketplace?

A decentralised marketplace is an embedded system in-wallet which allows users to sell and buy items directly from their pc, using the p2p network of TWELVE. No needs of a central authority or third party to make your trades. That's why: decentralised marketplace.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Decentralized marketplace? riiiight. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Graphic style remind me ProPayment dev Smiley)
Activity: 42
Please guys moderate your "discussion". Try to keep the thread clean for users that want to join Twelve community. Avoid multiple offensive posts one against each others. We would be really thankful to you for this!

We are just trying to contribute to alt coins world and nothing more. Please do not spread hate anymore in TWLV thread anymore.

Thanks for your collaboration.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Just put you on my ignorelist @BFLJosh . I won't talk with such scammers named as you.

Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Why do you keep defending these shitcoins?

You made this coin for the dev or you are the dev himself.

You think you know something about crypto. That is why you mine every shit ICO. We should let all these coins die but people like you keep them alive.

You do not have enough brains to see this coin will be dead in 1 week or you are part of the scam. It's simple.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
@ShoeOnHead just the same old dickhead troll , i see.

Shoeonhead is right. You should stop defending ico shitcoins.

again shit coin(
Skol!
@ShoeOnHead just the same old dickhead troll , i see.

Shoeonhead is right. You should stop defending ico shitcoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
a new algo can be a really interesting thing,i will keep eye on this project
new algo,i keep watching right now for this coin Smiley

Stop samefagging!

I seeeee!!
Why don't he start a coin? SCAAAAAMMMMMMYY COOIN Smiley

99% of coins are scams....
So if you don't want to take the risk with this coin, why don't you go on another thread?
@kryptographer
So this TWELVE algorithm, is it X12 (12 different hashing algorithms) ?

You are free to friendly call it x12. Why not?

If it uses the same algorithms in order with just 1 different then it can be called X12 but if it doesn't its just TWELVE.

http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html

Nice blog article, but as far as i know no X12 exists actually.

Nothing innovative here, just trying to hype some garbage to get you to buy.
Looks like a lot of new crypto member in this thread!

I'll follow this coin.. Still asking myself if I should buy from ICO or planned a few RIGs to mine it.. Wink

How can you rent rigs if there is no algo code released yet Tongue ? It will start with solo mining in wallet only..no betarigs, no nicehash, no big mining farms that rape the blockcahin hash..Real decentralisation could happen in the first days/weeks ?? Excited to see how this new coin will evolve..I was waiting for something new other than all the copypaste shitcoins around.

I didn't planned to rent anything, I got my own Wink
When they will release the algo, I'm sure a few people like Tpruvot, DJM34 or sp_ are going to work for an update to ccminer in the following days Wink
Until then, I'll go a few CPU ready to mine it Smiley

Excited too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: