Pages:
Author

Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE - page 2. (Read 24460 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is this no longer working? Is that why it's no longer for sale?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Developer
Should we save the software so it still might get an update if you find a way around our this is going to be like olirex ripper that we can kiss good bye forever

Nope i'll still be around and update if possible.

I sent you a message asking about lyndaDL, and while I'm waiting on your reply to my question, I have another question here:

I just paid for the software days ago primarily so I can download courses I paid for. Instead of shutting the license down completely, why not make it so that paid udemy subscribers can enter their udemy credentials and download the programs that THEY have access too? That's a whole market right there.

Like the other person here, I'm like "DAM", I just paid for this.

BTCdr

I'll consider this, its a good idea Smiley
Activity: 94
I sent you a message asking about lyndaDL, and while I'm waiting on your reply to my question, I have another question here:

I just paid for the software days ago primarily so I can download courses I paid for. Instead of shutting the license down completely, why not make it so that paid udemy subscribers can enter their udemy credentials and download the programs that THEY have access too? That's a whole market right there.

Like the other person here, I'm like "DAM", I just paid for this.

BTCdr
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Should we save the software so it still might get an update if you find a way around our this is going to be like olirex ripper that we can kiss good bye forever
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
This program no longer works as of today.
I poked around the api, however all the endpoints used to grab files now return 403/Unauthorized response.
If anyone figures out how to bypass it, message me and i'll update the program.

Otherwise, Adios for the foreseeable future. It's been a good run.

My own software has stopped working as well :-/ I was using youtube-dl in the background. I had managed barely 2 sales (+ 2 great vouches). 
Developer
This program no longer works as of today.
I poked around the api, however all the endpoints used to grab files now return 403/Unauthorized response.
If anyone figures out how to bypass it, message me and i'll update the program.

Otherwise, Adios for the foreseeable future. It's been a good run.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think, at this time, the API has also been updated, because it can not download videos that are not in the preview anymore.

Will be updated the UdemyDL for future changes?

I think it is a great tool.

Thanks KrejsX.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Sad News Guys,, Ripper Is Going To Stop Working Anytime Soon...Very Sad News Came Out After Today's Update By Krejs Himself..Downloading Of HTML Files And Quizzes Is Stopped Already..I Think End Of This Ripper Is Also Very Near Like Ollirexx's One..Very Sad That I Have Again Lost My Money.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

How can you be trusted with 3 posts?

Additionally if you ripped a single course you're already ahead and have saved rather than lost money, unless you got a discount course.

It is true.
See: http://krejs.com/udemydl.html

Price lowered to $10 for anyone who wants to try get some courses downloaded before it stops working.  Please read the terms thou, no refunds if patched

Fair enough. Hard to trust newbies on this forum, so often they are just spouting non-sense to bring down other projects.
Developer
Sad News Guys,, Ripper Is Going To Stop Working Anytime Soon...Very Sad News Came Out After Today's Update By Krejs Himself..Downloading Of HTML Files And Quizzes Is Stopped Already..I Think End Of This Ripper Is Also Very Near Like Ollirexx's One..Very Sad That I Have Again Lost My Money.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I didn't disappear, and I will support it for as long as I can.

Additionally if you ripped a single course you're already ahead and have saved rather than lost money, unless you got a discount course.

It is true.
See: http://krejs.com/udemydl.html

Price lowered to $10 for anyone who wants to try get some courses downloaded before it stops working.  Please read the terms thou, no refunds if patched
Activity: 4

Sir, No Offense. But I am not lying, you can confirm it with Krejs himself If you purchased the ripper. And I am not saying that I lost money to Krejs, I am only saying that I purchased the ripper 4-5 days ago and this news came. I am saying this becoz no body can purchase anything again and again ..I am not saying that this is Krejs's fault.. But it is sad...Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

Activity: 4
Activity: 3
Sent the form I wonder if its working after the latest udemy update
Developer
i am interested to buy and i have send you a form. hope to hear from you soon.

Replied Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
i am interested to buy and i have send you a form. hope to hear from you soon.
Developer
Grab a great deal!
Developer
Hi guys!

Update is out (v 0.1.0)

Changelog:

- Failed to get course ID bug fixed
- VideoMashup type now downloaded
- Improved error handling
- Moved auth servers

If you have any problems, please email me at [email protected]
I'm moving away from my old email ([email protected]) due to their shity UI.

Thanks!
Developer
BitcoinDr = Bitcoin Drive, not Doctor.

I've never used multisig before. Had no Idea.

Ok, payment sent.

Thanks

BTCdr

Sent it this morning. 
Activity: 94
BitcoinDr = Bitcoin Drive, not Doctor.

I've never used multisig before. Had no Idea.

Ok, payment sent.

Thanks

BTCdr
Developer
Hey

You gave me a bad bitcoin address for payment.

3CBLvcTzvpJBREt4BkgARM9NTSxxxxxxxx

Sad

BitcoinDr

P.S. As of now it's after 1pm in australia, and thats me telling you that your skype connection keeps going on and offline...

Its the correct address, (a multsig address starts with 3).
Your wallet must not support it. I'll PM you a normal address now.

Pages:
Jump to: