Author

Topic: UEFA Europa League Discussion Thread - page 214. (Read 34287 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 30, 2021, 08:39:35 AM
Today Europa League matches:

Group A

Sparta Prague vs Rangers
Time : 17:45
Stadiums: Generali Arena

Lyon vs Brindby
Stadiums: Groupama Stadium

Group B

Sturm vs PSV Eindhoven
Stadiums: Merkur-Arena

Real Sociedad vs AS Monaco
Stadiums: Reale Seguros

Group C

Legia Warszawa  vs Leicester City
Stadiums: Polish Army

Napoli vs Spartak Moscow
Stadiums: Maradona Stadium

Group D

Fenerbahce vs Olympiakos
Stadiums: Fenerbahce Stadium

Royal Antwerp vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Stadiums: Bosuil

My Predictions :

Sparta Prague 1 vs 0 Rangers

Lyon 2 vs 1 Brindby

Sturm 1 vs 3 PSV Eindhoven

Real Sociedad 2 vs 1 AS Monaco

Legia 0 vs 2 Leicester City

Napoli 3 vs 1 Spartak Moscow

Fenerbahce 2 vs 2 Olympiakos

Antwerp 0 vs 1 Frankfurt
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
September 30, 2021, 07:12:23 AM
I feel like Fenerbahçe may surprise us with win today. I don't think they are the best in forö currently but they play acceptably well in my opinion. Last time in Europa league they had draw with German team Frankfurt although they could win that game with player quality. Fenerbahçe is leading Turkish League cause they generally win home matches. Olympiakos is going well but they have disadvantage cause playing at İstanbul as Greek team will be very hard mentally. So I say Fener win can be bettable considering risk tho.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 592
God is great
September 30, 2021, 05:37:28 AM
Lazio playing today in the Europa league against Lokomotive Moskow, they'll want to repeat the fine form they had against Roma during the weekend last week... putting three goals at the back of the net against a side that plays defensively.
Trust they'll score 2+ goals today.

West Ham have been brilliant this season, putting a beautiful display against Leeds United, I don't doubt them for the clash against Sk Rapid Wien, winning their first match, hopefully they do so today at home and top the group... winning won't come that easy,but strongly believe they'll fight for all three points.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
September 30, 2021, 05:24:21 AM
At first glance it looks a bit strange that Real Sociedad are favoured against Monaco. But so far Sociedad is one leaders inbLa Liga, while Monaco just somewhere in the middle of table in Ligue 1.
Quite attractive odds for Leicester against Legia, but this season foxes don't good and I avoid betting on them.
Ferencvaros - Betis, here I take Betis win @1.70.
Celtic - Bayer should be interesting game. Celtic struggling this season so far, so I take away win with good odds.
Fenerbahche - Olympiacos game looks very unpredictable, clash between Turkish and Greek teams is always interesting.
Good oods for PSV win, but I'll skip it because in recent weeks PSV doesn't look impressive.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
September 29, 2021, 05:51:32 PM
One of the Turkish teams, Fenerbahce are going to play a home game vs Olympiacos tomorrow. Fenerbahce could really win against Frankfurt in their first group game but it was a really close call. They still got one point in the away game. Olympiacos defeated Antwerp by 2-1 home and started with getting 3 points. But it is not very hard to defeat Antwerp also as Omonia scored 4 goals in a game to them. Fenerbahce are a much better team than Olympiacos now and they have a better starting eleven also. In this case, I would expect Fenerbahce to win this game absolutely.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 29, 2021, 04:56:30 PM
Honestly there are so many games that would be weird but could happen if the favorites loses. Marseille, west ham, Lazio, Napoli, Leicester, Lyon all should win. Betting on those games would mean around 6+ odds and they are by far the clear favorites for these games as well, not like 2.10 to 2.30 type neither, other side always has like 5+ odds which means it is unlikely for the other side to win.

Underdogs could always upset people, look at what happened to Real Madrid the other day, it is obvious that in football anything could happen and this was one of those matches. However if you wager on these matches, then I would assume that there is a good chance you could win something in return.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 29, 2021, 03:26:50 PM

PSV - Real Sociedad game wasn't very calm as it ended by 2-2. But it wasn't in Real Sociedad's stadium too. This game is in their stadium so we could see a controlled game from both sides. Monaco are in a good form lately. If they manage to score first, then maybe we would see multiple goals. Otherwise, Real Sociedad can control the working of the game and secure one point in the worst case.
The result of winning in the league will certainly motivate Real Sociedad players to can win against Monaco, especially in the previous match they were only able to get a draw against PSV, and of course tomorrow match will be very crucial for Real Sociedad in order to shift Monaco position now at the top of the standings, in my opinion real sociedad should not lose against monaco tomorrow, if they want to maintain their ambition to top group B.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1300
September 29, 2021, 12:32:55 PM
Marseille v Galatasaray would be one of the nice matches of this match week. Marseille got a surprising draw against Lokomotiv Moscow the last time even though their opponent got a red card. On the other hand, Galatasaray managed to defeat Lazio by 1-0. It wasn't an easy victory but a win is a win for them. In this match, I'm favoring Marseille as they are the more powerful and in-form side. I think they will win the match by 1 score difference in the worst case.

I don't think it will be a exciting match. Galatasary has lost form since the start of the season. And they are still fighting to get back to form. Their performance this season is very poor. Marseille, on the other hand, is performing very well this season. Marseille are currently third position in the Ligue 1. Their players are playing well in almost every match. Marseille could easily win this match.
Maybe they were saving their energy for the European league. Why not?) Okay actually I agree with you, Galatsaray really does not look good. In their championship three matches without a victory, but they beat Lazio with a minimum score, that is, they are not so weak now, because the Italian team plays well...
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 29, 2021, 10:52:31 AM
Such a high place in the standings is occupied by Real Sociedad, because he had rather weak opponents at the beginning of the season, I think that closer to the middle of the season Sociedad will slide lower into the Eurocup zone. I expect to see few goals in match today, perhaps there will be a draw. Monaco is also playing well now, I think there will be calm football and few goals.

PSV - Real Sociedad game wasn't very calm as it ended by 2-2. But it wasn't in Real Sociedad's stadium too. This game is in their stadium so we could see a controlled game from both sides. Monaco are in a good form lately. If they manage to score first, then maybe we would see multiple goals. Otherwise, Real Sociedad can control the working of the game and secure one point in the worst case.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 29, 2021, 10:47:16 AM
Real Sociedad - Monaco game is also one of the nice games today. Monaco have started gathering themselves up in the recent times. They won 3 of their last 4 games. This is the Monaco that I want to see. But Real Sociedad are no weaker than them also. They are at the second place in the La Liga. In this case, I assume that we will watch a very competitive game. But I think that Monaco will get at least one point.
Such a high place in the standings is occupied by Real Sociedad, because he had rather weak opponents at the beginning of the season, I think that closer to the middle of the season Sociedad will slide lower into the Eurocup zone. I expect to see few goals in match today, perhaps there will be a draw. Monaco is also playing well now, I think there will be calm football and few goals.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2021, 10:31:31 AM
Marseille v Galatasaray would be one of the nice matches of this match week. Marseille got a surprising draw against Lokomotiv Moscow the last time even though their opponent got a red card. On the other hand, Galatasaray managed to defeat Lazio by 1-0. It wasn't an easy victory but a win is a win for them. In this match, I'm favoring Marseille as they are the more powerful and in-form side. I think they will win the match by 1 score difference in the worst case.

I don't think it will be a exciting match. Galatasary has lost form since the start of the season. And they are still fighting to get back to form. Their performance this season is very poor. Marseille, on the other hand, is performing very well this season. Marseille are currently third position in the Ligue 1. Their players are playing well in almost every match. Marseille could easily win this match.

I agree with you. Marseille have a much better form than Galatasaray now. Galatasaray won against Lazio but this doesn't prove that they are doing good. By the way, Lazio played better in that game. Galatasaray just found a lucky goal and won it. Marseille lost their last game against Lens maybe but they are very good in general. And it is even a home game for them. They will win this.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 29, 2021, 10:25:18 AM
@hahay Napoli has been transformed this season,

Seeing some of their recent appearances, Napoli are very convincing to become champion candidates of Serie-A. The challenge for Napoli is their consistency, whether it will stay like this or will it change. We know, sometimes when the team is on fire, the club is faced with injury problems, this condition often makes the team experience a decline in performance.
Both teams failed to win their opening Europa League match and will be looking for a way to get their first win in tomorrow match with hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages, if I compare Spartak  first match lost to Legia and Napoli  match against Leicester draw in the first match, to be honest  I just see napoli play much better than spartak, especially now that napoli are unbeaten in all competitions this season and have won all league games, while Spartak Moscow, have lost three of their last five matches. From some of these reasons, I really believe that Napoli will easily beat Spartak
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
September 29, 2021, 10:24:47 AM

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 29, 2021, 10:03:49 AM
Napoli - Spartak Moscow, looks like this will be an easy win for Napoli. Napoli's performance itself is in its best form, even unbeaten in Serie A and also, the factor of playing at home will certainly be an additional strength and spirit that will not decrease this time. In contrast to Spartak Moscow and even, Spartak Moscow lost in the first match against Legia and even though at that time Spartak Moscow was playing at home, it still did not make him able to score goals.
Napoli are at their best under new coach Luciano Spalletti. They have won all of their Serie A matches this season and are at the top of the standings. Napoli's current mission is that they will hunt for full points to earn their first win in the Europa League on Thursday. Spartak Moscow started this season's Europa League journey with a loss. They had to go down 1:0 to Legia Warsaw. Spartak Moscow, who finished second in the Russian League last season, started the 2021-22 season in a dismal manner. My prediction tonight is 2-1.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
September 29, 2021, 09:45:58 AM
Real Sociedad - Monaco game is also one of the nice games today. Monaco have started gathering themselves up in the recent times. They won 3 of their last 4 games. This is the Monaco that I want to see. But Real Sociedad are no weaker than them also. They are at the second place in the La Liga. In this case, I assume that we will watch a very competitive game. But I think that Monaco will get at least one point.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1603
hmph..
September 29, 2021, 09:40:20 AM
@hahay Napoli has been transformed this season,

Seeing some of their recent appearances, Napoli are very convincing to become champion candidates of Serie-A. The challenge for Napoli is their consistency, whether it will stay like this or will it change. We know, sometimes when the team is on fire, the club is faced with injury problems, this condition often makes the team experience a decline in performance.
Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 29, 2021, 09:31:01 AM
Napoli - Spartak Moscow, looks like this will be an easy win for Napoli. Napoli's performance itself is in its best form, even unbeaten in Serie A and also, the factor of playing at home will certainly be an additional strength and spirit that will not decrease this time. In contrast to Spartak Moscow and even, Spartak Moscow lost in the first match against Legia and even though at that time Spartak Moscow was playing at home, it still did not make him able to score goals.

It is an easy peasy match for Napoli indeed. Spartak Moscow are no match for them. Napoli have a perfect win series in the Serie A now and there is nothing holding them back to get another win in this match also. They drew with Leicester 2-2 in a really tough match on the first week. It is time for Napoli to get their first win in their group. I suppose they will be the winning side with at least 2-goal diff.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
September 29, 2021, 09:14:32 AM
@hahay Napoli has been transformed this season, and they’re indeed the favourites to win this match and I personally expect them to score at least 2 goals and win it. Also if Spartak Moscow don’t improve their performances then they’ll dumped out of the Europa League hence they’ll be motivated for this match, so let’s see if they can offer some stiff competition to Napoli or no.

This is a no-brainer match for Napoli. They have been playing very well in the league lately and with the likes of players like Insigne and Dries Mertens up front, they are also lethal in front of the goal post.  Whereas Sparktak has always been the team which plays the CL or Europa League every year but can hardly qualify past three quarters in most of the cases. So yes, should be an easy dub for Napoli.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
September 29, 2021, 06:29:52 AM
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
September 29, 2021, 05:54:30 AM

@hahay Napoli has been transformed this season, and they’re indeed the favourites to win this match and I personally expect them to score at least 2 goals and win it. Also if Spartak Moscow don’t improve their performances then they’ll dumped out of the Europa League hence they’ll be motivated for this match, so let’s see if they can offer some stiff competition to Napoli or no.
Jump to: