Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Coin - Multi-currency Open Source client for Windows - page 4. (Read 53798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
Any Linux support in the works for this client?  I'd love to use it!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Wow. Takes a long time to build the btc database. It's been working on it over 7 days now (210,000/26X,XXX). Seems to be going a lot faster now though.
Brebuilt Bitcoin Database can be downloaded from:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxjgDTbyv7y6MGRQQzRpRTNVdUU&usp=sharing
Ok. I think I see what I did wrong. I started a rescan because it seemed to be sitting on one block for a while. That's why it was taking so long.

Today it just finished scanning the bitcoin db. So I enabled the Litecoin currency, but it seemed to be stuck on block. So with Litecoin highlighted, I selected "Rescan". Instead of rescanning the Litecoin db, it started rescanning the bitcoin db again. Sad
Is there a command line switch to stop the rescan? I can't wait another 2 weeks.

Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
PPC continues to catch up and stays caught up. Now LTC got to block 94907, and gave error 880CC1C1: Cannot insert duplicate key into database. I deleted the peers file and restarted multiple times to finally get that far. After each database error I close coin program, but it stays as a running process and it keeps PPC updated. I use the task manager to end the process, but I let it go for 8 hours just to see if it would ever exit--it didn't.

I tried on a second computer(Win7, but only 32 bit install) with a trustworthy internet connection and all the same things I experienced occurred on that one as well.

Giving up now, until there's a new version to try.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Yes v0.75  Also it seems LTC never gets past 722 days ago, the block it's been at for several hours is 39458, still with eight peers.
This last time NMC stopped at block 29727 with the same error. Sent a PM with the links for download
Try to close the pogram, remove peers.db and rerun.
Yes v0.75  Also it seems LTC never gets past 722 days ago, the block it's been at for several hours is 39458, still with eight peers.

This last time NMC stopped at block 29727 with the same error. Sent a PM with the links for download
I was using Ufasoft coin last year, so my original wallet and data was just for namecoin. Now I got the newest again after moving my wallet aside, and let it create a new one. But everything stops, it got to block 100448 and it
Do you use latest version 0.75?
Please upload files %APPDATA%\Ufasoft\coin\namecoin* for analysis. for example via Google Drive
I was using Ufasoft coin last year, so my original wallet and data was just for namecoin. Now I got the newest version and have added LTC and PPC to the mix, and so far I have been unsuccessful catching up on blocks. I tried again after moving my wallet aside, and let it create a new one. But everything stops, it got to block 100448 and it produced a SQlite error: cannot start a transaction within a transaction.

Next I deleted everything, except the wallet I have backed up. As usual, it stopped everything again, this time on block 42067 on NMC with the same exact error.

My harddrive setup is pretty standard, it's not raid. But I am using Diskkeeper to keep fragmentation down. My internet connection could be the cause, but the bitcoin client stays up to date just fine, so I'm hoping there is some sort of check and balance against internet issues.

I have loads of memory, and seeing how this flushes so often to the harddrive, I will try soon on a ramdrive. But next I'll delete the files in the ufasoft directory and try with a fresh unzip. If there is anything else I should be trying, please let me know.  Thanks.
Wow. Takes a long time to build the btc database. It's been working on it over 7 days now (210,000/26X,XXX). Seems to be going a lot faster now though.
Brebuilt Bitcoin Database can be downloaded from:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxjgDTbyv7y6MGRQQzRpRTNVdUU&usp=sharing
Do I need to reinstall Ufasoft after setting this variable?
No. Just rerun.
Is there a way to change the path of the udb files to a different partition?
Because I have multiple partitions and they won't fit on my C drive.
TiA
set %COIN_APPDATA% environment variable
Do I need to reinstall Ufasoft after setting this variable?
Edit: Should the Env var be set to "D:\My Documents and Settings\ccdu\Application Data" and then the program will append "\Ufasoft\Coin"?
TiA
set %COIN_APPDATA% environment variable
TiA
[Resolved]Where do I put the Prebuilt Bitcoin.udb, Namecoin.udb files?

Thanks.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
I am using version .75 for namecoin on win7 x64
Eventually i get to a point and get a sqlite error about cannot start a transaction within a transaction.
Could you upload files %APPDATA%\Ufasoft\coin\namecoin* for anaysis?
for example by Google Drive.

PM'ed you - thanks!
Eventually i get to a point and get a sqlite error about cannot start a transaction within a transaction.
Could you upload files %APPDATA%\Ufasoft\coin\namecoin* for anaysis?
for example by Google Drive.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

I cannot get it to download the blockchain completely.  It goes on  for a bit then just stops.  I can exit the program but the coin process is still running and won't stop until i terminate the process.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Have this been fixed in v0.75 or better to wait for a later version? Thanks
Yes, it was fixed in the 0.75.
It is recommended always to use latest version.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Hi, want to report an error. It has been happening a few times already, since v0.69 and now running v0.72.

"Coin" is install on a WinXP SP3 and only have "Coin" running with 1 currency (Namecoin) and it would be left running 24/7 and after a few days it would display this error in the "State" column:

SQLite Error: no such column: txid

When I tried to close "Coin", I would get a pop up message:

SQLite Error: unable to close due to unfinalized statements or unfinished backups

Then I click "OK" and it will close normally, but no matter how many times you start "Coin" again, it will still have the same error until I delete "Namecoin.udb" and download all over again.

Have this been fixed in v0.75 or better to wait for a later version? Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: