Pages:
Author

Topic: Ufasoft Coin - Multi-currency Open Source client for Windows - page 6. (Read 53798 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Howdy!

My client seems to be stuck on block 251683

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Running .69 by the way...
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I want to get Ufasoft Coin running on my Ubuntu PC, but I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to get it going. A big part of that is probably my newbishness with Linux.

So I ./configure, and I get a message saying:

coind build disabled, following libs are missing:
  OpenSSL (libopenssl-dev)
  libxml2-dev
  SQLite3

Is there a dummy's guide out there? Preferably a complete moron's guide?

Don't bother. I've managed to compile it on OpenSUSE, but it isn't working.

Sad That sucks. So did you end up going with another wallet or putting it on a different PC/OS?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I want to get Ufasoft Coin running on my Ubuntu PC, but I'm having a hell of a time figuring out how to get it going. A big part of that is probably my newbishness with Linux.

OpenSSL (libopenssl-dev)
  libxml2-dev
  SQLite3

Don't bother. I've managed to compile it on OpenSUSE, but it isn't working.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Howdy!

My client seems to be stuck on block 251683

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
legendary

OpenSSL (libopenssl-dev)
  libxml2-dev
  SQLite3

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I'm getting 11dbexception

Could someone post a recent Litecoin udb file? (like on mega.co.nz)

My client seems stuck near the beginning of the chain for some reason and I get an Error 880CC1C1. Cannot insert duplicate key into Database.
I have tried it several times from scratch too. Using Win7-32bit.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Could someone post a recent Litecoin udb file? (like on mega.co.nz)

My client seems stuck near the beginning of the chain for some reason and I get an Error 880CC1C1. Cannot insert duplicate key into Database.
I have tried it several times from scratch too. Using Win7-32bit.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
xCoin logic on C++.
UI on C#/WPF. They interact via COM. So you can call coineng.dll from any programming language, supporting COM.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
BTW, in what programming language is it written?
Is there an API I can use? (a sub-component of this project perhaps)
legendary
Ron Gross
Why no github?
Maybe the project will be moved to Github sometime.

Now is better than sometime Wink
Why no github?
Maybe the project will be moved to Github sometime.
legendary
Ron Gross
legendary
Here is what I keep getting. About once per day I check on it and there are these two error messages and all activity has stopped. This never happened on any previous version for me.
What currencies were Enabled ?

Currently I only have BTC and NMC enabled.

Edit: ufasoft, are there release notes for version .66? Just realilzed I'm on .64 still... Do you also administer the website? The email notification subscription feature doesn't seem to work, and if there actually is such a thing, I'd like to get on it.
Here is what I keep getting. About once per day I check on it and there are these two error messages and all activity has stopped. This never happened on any previous version for me.
What currencies were Enabled ?
legendary

Activity: 574
The new version fixes the thrashing problem completely for me.   However, I have yet to be able to get a good block download with
it, it usually stalls in the low 100,000s and then I wind up having to kill the process in task manager, and the db is corrupt. I am wondering if by providing the premade block chain download this code is not getting tested as much as it should in the field?
legendary
With the latest version, I'm getting runtime errors if I leave it running for long periods of time. Will try to provide more details the next time I get one.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hey there Ufasoft! Is there any chance you can modernize the look of the client? I figure the hard part is the actual coding, but I think it could pick up a lot more people if it had a better looking UI to it (something like Digitalcoin's or
It is Open Source. If you want other UI, just do it.

*Cries* I suck at that stuff, Sad. I may give it a go sometime when I learn a bit more about graphics and stuff, lol.

It is still by far my favorite client though -- even on slower PC's it loads up quick, gets connected to nodes fast, etc. The normal clients take up to 15 minutes to boot on my laptop and yours only takes a couple seconds, o.O.
Hey there Ufasoft! Is there any chance you can modernize the look of the client? I figure the hard part is the actual coding, but I think it could pick up a lot more people if it had a better looking UI to it (something like Digitalcoin's or
It is Open Source. If you want other UI, just do it.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hey there Ufasoft! Is there any chance you can modernize the look of the client? I figure the hard part is the actual coding, but I think it could pick up a lot more people if it had a better looking UI to it (something like Digitalcoin's or Feathercoin's or whatever -- basically they're all the same).

I love the functionality, I just hate the look and feel of it, Sad.
Pages:
Jump to: