Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK] [COIN] UPDATE TO VER 2 x13 POW/POS Hybrid Viable Replacement [COIN] [UK] - page 4. (Read 14290 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
At this time, even if we get the wallet to sync after 50129, it would pe pointless to move coins to an exchange

why you say that?
at least we would be able to sell it even if it for 1 sat.

It will be swap from UK coin to new coin 1:1!
I'll reply with more info later...

So where did u get that info?

Come out from behind the bushes Dev... and plz explain?

heard the same on telegram group
that they'll swap uk for compound coin. 1:1

sounds like a possibility!
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

So where did u get that info?

Come out from behind the bushes Dev... and plz explain?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
At this time, even if we get the wallet to sync after 50129, it would pe pointless to move coins to an exchange
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
stuck on same block.
feels bad man.
well.... anyway i still have hope in this one.
Activity: 153
Well..im sure glad i didnt purchase any of this. It would have went straight into "his" pocket otherwise ^^"...great thing about mining.

Id say thats the end of that tho im afraid.

Lesson learnt for everyone.

"Beware of Snakes!"

Yeah I will be very cautious with newbies who are posting new coins in future.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Well..im sure glad i didnt purchase any of this. It would have went straight into "his" pocket otherwise ^^"...great thing about mining.

Id say thats the end of that tho im afraid.

Lesson learnt for everyone.

"Beware of Snakes!"
legendary

it was dead
then it was alive
and now it's kind frozen

chain doesn't move and people who had ukc on their wallets have now a frozen bag and are waiting a solution from dev...
Activity: 11
Is this coin still alive or is it dead ??!
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
I forgot to mention you will need to rename your ukcoin appdata folder in order for this version to run.

Then copy your wallet and or config to the new appdata folder.
Well it was a no go on the new version. I got it compiled. It errors out when you close it but it does work. It still gets stuck syncing though.

I tried renaming my APPdata/UKcoin folder to prevent any old settings from loading too and it didn't help.

http://www110.zippyshare.com/v/hkPQxYLe/file.html
legendary
looking forward for news on that as well.
Also have coins stuck on wallet.
Activity: 2
Just about done compiling windows wallet. If all goes well anyways. Have been working on it for a couple days. I'm learning as I go.

This would be awesome.  Good luck man!!!
Just about done compiling windows wallet. If all goes well anyways. Have been working on it for a couple days. I'm learning as I go.
Activity: 67
Hello centurionMiner,

is your linux UKCoin-Wallet syncing beyond block 50129?

greetings
primius
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Check on the exchange that have the updated wallet.  Here you can find the peer. Novaexchange is the last line, coinexchange in the top-right (peers).
Just copy and paste the node into your *.conf file

I think coin exchange still has the same problem because my withdrawal is still stuck. I can try to get it on Linux running not before Friday, so I really for good news until then. Thank you for your help CenturionMiner. At least I think there is a little chance to get the coins back on the exchange to sell them now.
Dev said he is investigating the bug and repair soon, but I doubt about that
Activity: 153
Check on the exchange that have the updated wallet.  Here you can find the peer. Novaexchange is the last line, coinexchange in the top-right (peers).
Just copy and paste the node into your *.conf file

I think coin exchange still has the same problem because my withdrawal is still stuck. I can try to get it on Linux running not before Friday, so I really for good news until then. Thank you for your help CenturionMiner. At least I think there is a little chance to get the coins back on the exchange to sell them now.
Activity: 233
didn't change anything yet but ran wallet on windows again and it showed syncing with network for the first time in a while.
though now it seems stuck again

I get connections but still doesn't move

in which block you are?
I'm at 50129

i try again and have same problem like you, it start syncing with the network and then it freeze and now stuck like it happen before. i have active connections but not syncing, i think this happen on purpose now because dev not come and update in long time even when he log on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: