Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK] [COIN] UPDATE TO VER 2 x13 POW/POS Hybrid Viable Replacement [COIN] [UK] - page 8. (Read 14290 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Could see a lot of sell orders tomorrow if nothing is done  Undecided
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Thankfully I have mine still on an exchange. Really hope this doesn't go tits up for those of you who have yours in a wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I don't really have a choice, my coins are in my wallet. If it's not syncing I cant send them back to an exchange.

same here
trapped...
is there anything we could to to move back the chain without the dev?

As said before, a dev  (not from this project) looked into it and said probably the difficutly raised to much. If everybody would close their wallet, it may get unstuck. That's the only thing we can do and wait. I am still positive that the dev will come back and explain everything. Don't forget people have real life and it's so easy to get trashed in this forums, I understand why some just try to fix errors without notice, even though I really don't like this approach at all!

yes, closed my wallet already
didn't see the point to keep it open with everything frozen.

let's wait and see so
maybe 'til next week we have news.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I don't really have a choice, my coins are in my wallet. If it's not syncing I cant send them back to an exchange.

same here
trapped...

As said before, a dev  (not from this project) looked into it and said probably the difficutly raised to much. If everybody would close their wallet, it may get unstuck. That's the only thing we can do and wait. I am still positive that the dev will come back and explain everything. Don't forget people have real life and it's so easy to get trashed in this forums, I understand why some just try to fix errors without notice, even though I really don't like this approach at all!
legendary

same here
trapped...
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
If he's not a scammer, he seems to be an idiot that is bringing fear to the community. Either way doesn't seem good to hold these coins. I'll give him till tomorrow.
i feel something not right here why dev not come and give news update on the wallet status? i think i sell all my coins and buy other pos coin like 808 coin or maybe buzz coin. Both this 2 coins have good dev who are active in this forum not like this dev who now missing.

You may struggle to sell your coins if the blockchain is stuck and your coins are not already on the exchange. I'm think of dumping my coins too, this is not looking good!

I think give the dev at least until tomorrow when there's supposed to be be beta testers. We'll see what happens.
Activity: 276
i feel something not right here why dev not come and give news update on the wallet status? i think i sell all my coins and buy other pos coin like 808 coin or maybe buzz coin. Both this 2 coins have good dev who are active in this forum not like this dev who now missing.

You may struggle to sell your coins if the blockchain is stuck and your coins are not already on the exchange. I'm think of dumping my coins too, this is not looking good!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Apparently wallet is in maintenance...
legendary
he should say something. not doing that is just stupid if he really believes in his project.
Starting to worry.

Don't worry my friend. It won't really help
(I'm saying this for both of us)
he should say something. not doing that is just stupid if he really believes in his project.
Starting to worry.
Agree with you all this is starting to look sketchy. Not doing anything though until I'm certain of the devs situation.
Activity: 276
These Devs that avoid the forums...and can't keep their timelines are turning out to be Sketchy as F.

They KNOW what must be going thru our minds right now...but dont seem to give a S.

Meanwhile, "Someone" seems to be dumping it to the ground..

You're not wrong. If this isn't a scam coin, then the dev is going about things the wrong way. The community makes or breaks a coin, just look at onion, huge community engagement and currently flying!
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

Ok as I said some more info of what to come is here.

Paper's
1'st - Whitepaper's               (roughly 10 days time) (Over Due)
2'nd - Infrastructure Improvements (roughly 14 days time) (Due)
3'rd - Security Code Improvements Via Other means. (roughly 18 days time)

The Planned Update will be in (roughly 21 days time)

These Devs that avoid the forums...and can't keep their timelines are turning out to be Sketchy as F.

They KNOW what must be going thru our minds right now...but dont seem to give a S.

Meanwhile, "Someone" seems to be dumping it to the ground..
Activity: 294
I'm growing a PoS fever, so this is interesting. Regrettably I'm not near my miners now, so can't mine a few to go PoS.

I'm awaiting the whitepaper though. Really interested to see if this project is for real, and serious in its efforts, instead of another drop in the bucket of coins no one cares for Wink

A few more days, fingers crossed 🤞
Activity: 46
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Beta testers are supposed to be contacted tomorrow, right? If no communication from dev by then, then that is concerning.

I believe he said they would be contacted by Friday.
DEV was online at bct  just yesterday - 19\09\17
Why he just not cleared the situation?
Hmm... Undecided
Beta testers are supposed to be contacted tomorrow, right? If no communication from dev by then, then that is concerning.

I believe he said they would be contacted by Friday.
Pages:
Jump to: