Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK] [COIN] UPDATE TO VER 2 x13 POW/POS Hybrid Viable Replacement [COIN] [UK] - page 7. (Read 14290 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
Guys, the dev is active on this forum either in the morning, either around 17-18 o'clock. So, expect him in a few hours (2-3 hrs hopefuly) :-p

I've PM'd him and emailed the dev email. Pretty sure its abandoned at this point.

And I emailed to DEV on mondey, but ...
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Guys, the dev is active on this forum either in the morning, either around 17-18 o'clock. So, expect him in a few hours (2-3 hrs hopefuly) :-p

I've PM'd him and emailed the dev email. Pretty sure its abandoned at this point.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://imgur.com/a/3Mqzu

dev has come back. great. hope the good things
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Hate to say it but I dumped my coins. Who knows, the coin might still have a future but the dev is clearly incompetent and I don't want anything to do with devs who can't communicate with supporters. There's not even a Twitter page. Ridiculous.

Yea. No loss really.

If it looks like it might take off again....youll have time to buy back again at the lowest possible price still ^^
Activity: 21
Hate to say it but I dumped my coins. Who knows, the coin might still have a future but the dev is clearly incompetent and I don't want anything to do with devs who can't communicate with supporters. There's not even a Twitter page. Ridiculous.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin

Name:   UKCoinDev
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   September 01, 2017, 11:35:40 AM
Last Active:   September 19, 2017, 03:44:51 PM
Activity: 8
And if u DO happen to show up again UKDEV... a "hi" and "bye" isnt gonna cut it this time..

Better have some DECENT things to report...
According to UKCoinDEV time zone, he is -1 UTC time. This means he is somewhere in Greenland/ Iceland/ Ireland/ Portugal carajo/ Basque zone of Spain or West Africa (Senegal, Mauritania/ Guineea)

Wherever the dev is, better show up and clarify the things. I bet he can find 3 minutes to log in and respond to lots of questions already asked.

Either go to moon, either find another project. Nuff' said.

Oh GREAT... so hes not even in the UK??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 8
According to UKCoinDEV time zone, he is -1 UTC time. This means he is somewhere in Greenland/ Iceland/ Ireland/ Portugal carajo/ Basque zone of Spain or West Africa (Senegal, Mauritania/ Guineea)

Wherever the dev is, better show up and clarify the things. I bet he can find 3 minutes to log in and respond to some of questions already asked here.

Either go to moon, either find another project. Nuff' said.
Dev, it's time to show up!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
well, I'm still hopeful the dev didn't run off  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Holding few coins from past few days
so crazy.
never thought the chain could just freeze...
and we don't even have a block explorer to check wallets and so on...
it'd be great to communicate with the people who hold this coin
heard some guy saying that it was possible to make the chain move again if people closed their wallets, because this can be because the difficult raised too much.

if this IS  a scam...then it wouldnt surprise me that its been frozen on purpose...so that "Someone" can sell to ALL the buyers on their own... WITHOUT any competition from US...before "wrapping it up"... knowing that our coins would be stuck in our wallets ^^"

Not saying this is the case.... but, just saying ^^"

And sell for 1 satoshi? I think not. Hope not. Dev should be here clearing up things here. Damn it.

If it IS him selling.. just take a look at how much hes made so far @ 1 sat.

I wouldnt be complaining ^^"

IF its a scam...ur not aiming to raise it to 100 sat or anything...

U just need a coin with blocks that pay 1000s at a time....then sell it off for 1-3 sat...then youve made ALOT of btc.

so crazy.
heard some guy saying that it was possible to make the chain move again if people closed their wallets, because this can be because the difficult raised too much.

if this IS  a scam...then it wouldnt surprise me that its been frozen on purpose...so that "Someone" can sell to ALL the buyers on their own... WITHOUT any competition from US...before "wrapping it up"... knowing that our coins would be stuck in our wallets ^^"

And sell for 1 satoshi? I think not. Hope not. Dev should be here clearing up things here. Damn it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
so crazy.

if this IS  a scam...then it wouldnt surprise me that its been frozen on purpose...so that "Someone" can sell to ALL the buyers on their own... WITHOUT any competition from US...before "wrapping it up"... knowing that our coins would be stuck in our wallets ^^"

but one day, even if it's far away, someone can compile a new wallet and we'll be able to move the coins, possibly?
or it's a no no never know?
so crazy.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
so crazy.

Is there no one else on the team that could give a quick feedback here? Jesus.
Pages:
Jump to: