Pages:
Author

Topic: UK Recording over 10.000 cases - page 2. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
June 26, 2021, 12:34:34 PM
Science only works so fast. They just haven't uncovered all the other variants the vaccines have produced.

Mutation occurs due to copying errors. This is as true for viruses as it is for humans. The more common a virus is, the more mutations there will be. The more instances there are of a virus replicating, the more mutations (copying errors) there will be. This is extremely basic science. There will be huge numbers of CV19 variants out there. The ones we hear about are the ones that have been identified as being of especial concern, whether due to high transmissibility, immunity to the vaccine, severity of symptoms, etc. Are there other variants that we don't know about? Yes, of course there are.
But vaccines do not cause mutation. Mutation occurs naturally.

If you understood how mutation arises, and also accepted the concept of natural selection through 'survival of the fittest'... then you would understand how evolution works. That's what evolution is, mutation plus natural selection... it occurs by itself, without guidance. This is how both you and I came to exist.

That's right, a virus mutates because it acts through the simple principle of natural selection. It mutates in order to survive. We need to achieve herd immunity via vaccinations, but EU's percentages are still pretty low. (Of fully vaccinated at least). I don't get why people get so frustrated about mutations, even the common flu goes through plenty of them during the last few years.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 26, 2021, 07:39:40 AM
Science only works so fast. They just haven't uncovered all the other variants the vaccines have produced.

Mutation occurs due to copying errors. This is as true for viruses as it is for humans. The more common a virus is, the more mutations there will be. The more instances there are of a virus replicating, the more mutations (copying errors) there will be. This is extremely basic science. There will be huge numbers of CV19 variants out there. The ones we hear about are the ones that have been identified as being of especial concern, whether due to high transmissibility, immunity to the vaccine, severity of symptoms, etc. Are there other variants that we don't know about? Yes, of course there are.
But vaccines do not cause mutation. Mutation occurs naturally.

If you understood how mutation arises, and also accepted the concept of natural selection through 'survival of the fittest'... then you would understand how evolution works. That's what evolution is, mutation plus natural selection... it occurs by itself, without guidance. This is how both you and I came to exist.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
June 26, 2021, 12:39:47 AM
I know, I know. Your stats are right, and mine are wrong.

For starters, slowly and carefully read the VAERS and Harvard (Lazarus) stats at https://www.openvaers.com/. Think and apply the other stats of the world to them to see that there are a whole bunch of contradictory stats out there.

If you want to believe the CDC stats after that, or the UK stats from their excuse-for-VAERS organization, go ahead. You simply have a religion going for yourself, know it or not.

the amount of americans that got covid is lower then the amount that had the vaccine
the amount of people that ended up in hsopital due to covid. is higher then those that got the vaccine
the amount of people that died due to covid is higher than those that died from vaccine

EG lets say the 33mill covid cases were say only the 33% mild-severe ones that got tested. so lets make it a badecker approved exaggeration 100mill that had covid from asymptomatic-severe
with 600k deaths.. thats at badecker approved 0.6% death rate for covid

well 177mill had double dose vaccine..
so if badecker thinks vaccine is worse.. then there would be 1million deaths due to vaccine..(same 0.6%)
so badecker lets see your 1m vaccine deaths

oh wait. badecker will just reply with some lame insult rebuttal but no data, no stats, no reports, no proof, no evidence

and yes badecker i actually manipulated the covid/death rate in your favour.
just to show a lower % for you to then try find some vaccine death numbers to try to come close to
reality is more like 60m for 600k death(1%) where by for those above 45 its more then 1% and those under 30 its under 1%

but instead of settling for 1% ill be happy if you can even find anything close to a 0.6% death rate for vaccine..
so try and prove your point. or accept the reality that you are just wrong

You are making things way more complicated than they are. You forget to factor in the CDC comorbidities of 94%. Did the 94% die from the comorbidities? Or did they died from Covid? The CDC wants us to believe it was Covid. But many of those people would have died from the comorbidities without Covid in a couple of months, anyway. So, at best, Covid was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you weight a camel down so heavily that when you add a straw, it breaks his back, do you really believe that the straw did it?

You are approximately loony to think like this. Covid didn't kill most of those who died with comorbidities. Covid was just there in those cases. The closest that the CDC comes to being accurate about Covid killing those with comorbidites is, in a few of them, the Covid straw was a gigantic straw, proven by an autopsie. But really, neither the CDC or anybody else knows for a fact what killed them. The few they did autopsies on favored Covid, BECAUSE THE CDC WAS TRYING TO MAKE COVID KILL EVERYTHING.

Playing the comorbidity game with the vaccine shows that the CDC doesn't want to tell the truth. The Covid killing the vaccinated was sent there by the vaccine. So, it's the vaccine killing them rather than the Covid. But because they were both working together, it's difficult to determine which of these two comorbidities is really killing the vaccinated people... the vaccine or Covid. Or in which cases there was some other comorbidity that played a part.

Probably both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated who die from now on, all die from some kind of comorbidity, and mostly one that can't be determined. And the cause of death reports are all anecdotal because REAL autopsies aren't being done on most of them. So, they die anecdotally, just as they have been at least since the CDC was around.

Shock: European Union Reports 1.5 Million Vaccine Injuries, 15,472 Deaths

The EU counterpart to the U.S. VAERS database reports deaths and injuries that are likely understated because not all cases are reported. Even still, the actually reported numbers are staggering.
The Technocrats/Transhumans who are running this global human reset must be stopped. ? TN Editor

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 "vaccines."

A subscriber from Europe recently emailed us and reminded us that this database maintained at EudraVigilance is only for countries in Europe who are part of the European Union (EU), which comprises 27 countries.

The total number of countries in Europe is much higher, almost twice as many, numbering around 50, although there are some differences of opinion as to which countries are technically part of Europe.

So as high as these numbers are, they do NOT reflect all of Europe. The actual number in Europe who are reported dead or injured due to COVID-19 shots would be much higher than what we are reporting here.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
June 25, 2021, 06:42:06 PM

For starters, slowly and carefully read the VAERS and Harvard (Lazarus) stats at https://www.openvaers.com/. Think and apply the other stats of the world to them to see that there are a whole bunch of contradictory stats out there.

If you want to believe the CDC stats after that, or the UK stats from their excuse-for-VAERS organization, go ahead. You simply have a religion going for yourself, know it or not.

the amount of americans that got covid is lower then the amount that had the vaccine
the amount of people that ended up in hsopital due to covid. is higher then those that got the vaccine
the amount of people that died due to covid is higher than those that died from vaccine

EG lets say the 33mill covid cases were say only the 33% mild-severe ones that got tested. so lets make it a badecker approved exaggeration 100mill that had covid from asymptomatic-severe
with 600k deaths.. thats at badecker approved 0.6% death rate for covid

well 177mill had double dose vaccine..
so if badecker thinks vaccine is worse.. then there would be 1million deaths due to vaccine..(same 0.6%)
so badecker lets see your 1m vaccine deaths

oh wait. badecker will just reply with some lame insult rebuttal but no data, no stats, no reports, no proof, no evidence

and yes badecker i actually manipulated the covid/death rate in your favour.
just to show a lower % for you to then try find some vaccine death numbers to try to come close to
reality is more like 60m for 600k death(1%) where by for those above 45 its more then 1% and those under 30 its under 1%

but instead of settling for 1% ill be happy if you can even find anything close to a 0.6% death rate for vaccine..
so try and prove your point. or accept the reality that you are just wrong
legendary
June 25, 2021, 04:30:29 PM
US cases begin to rise due to delta variant: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-coronavirus-june-25-20210625-75nycnybqzfjdpjujrocvhbb6a-story.html

Unvaxed individuals are vulnerable to the delta variant, and if you have one vaccine, you only have some protection. This probably also means we're going down the road of seasonal Covid, where it never gets under control, and people end up needing to get boosters every "season", and that's "if" the vaccine ends up working against all these variants. You're going to see repeated outbreaks every where, not just the UK.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
June 25, 2021, 04:28:57 PM
US cases begin to rise due to delta variant: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-coronavirus-june-25-20210625-75nycnybqzfjdpjujrocvhbb6a-story.html

Unvaxed individuals are vulnerable to the delta variant, and if you have one vaccine, you only have some protection. This probably also means we're going down the road of seasonal Covid, where it never gets under control, and people end up needing to get boosters every "season", and that's "if" the vaccine ends up working against all these variants. You're going to see repeated outbreaks every where, not just the UK.

legendary
June 25, 2021, 04:13:16 PM

Cool
That has already been debunked too, VAERS' data isn't confirmed and is also mentioned in CDC's disclaimer "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable". Anyone can report to that website, thus, it could be coincidental, inaccurate or even fake. 
However, I don't think there's much use in replying to you, you believe what you want to believe.

If you think that you're an expert, just because you read some crap on the internet, well guess what, you are definitely wrong. I highly doubt that you have the credentials to doubt people in the medical field.

The difference between debunked CDC stuff, and the stuff that they believe is true, is based on whatever they want to do. For example. A doctor somewhere in Wyoming pronounces cause of death to be xxxxxx disease. That is what is listed as cause of death. But nobody really knows, because there was no autopsy done, and it is not even proven that an autopsy would have worked to determine the real cause in this case. But the CDC accepts it.

Another example. A coroner in Montana makes a determination of cause of death. But nobody really knows, because there was no autopsy done, and it is not even proven that an autopsy would have worked to determine the real cause in this case. But the CDC accepts it.

Another example. An old man dies in Kansas, from heart disease. How do they know? He had a history of heart problems, and grandson found him dead at home. They accepted a combination of grandson and doctor's probability cause of death... it was heart attack.

The point? All except a few causes of any death - or other statistics in VAERS - have detailed studies behind them to PROVE what is reported in VAERS. But this is the CDC standard for the way it works for cause of death reports... probably the vast majority of them.

So, what's the double standard for? CDC accepts good guess cause of death for most deaths all over the place. But suddenly they don't want to accept VAERS standard good guess cause of death when it has to do with the Covid vaccine.

Who are you going to accept? The CDC or the CDC? Here's who you should accept. The CDC. Accept them for what they are... a totally mixed up bunch of good will liars... with a few bad will liars thrown in.

It doesn't really matter much what VAERS says. Harvard shows that VAERS doesn't get even 1% of the reports. But if they did, it still wouldn't matter, because almost all the reports are good-guess reports, anyway. They are anecdotal, not scientific. And that's the CDC method. So if you accept the CDC, accept what VAERS says rather than what the CDC says about what VAERS says.

In fact, judging by the way people were treated for Covid in the hospitals for the first half of 2020 - multiple thousands died - medical science is anecdotal. Perhaps some of the science was absolutely correct, scientifically. But judging by the great numbers of people who died in the hospital, real science is being applied anecdotally.

Wake up and see that you are being scammed by the medical all the way around, and that the only reason people who see the doctor get any help at all, is because the doctors barely follow written medical directives. Rather, they help their patients get well in ways that are anecdotal at least to a great extent.

Cool
June 25, 2021, 02:59:49 PM
I have been noticing the same thing. Conspiracy theorists like f1 constantly talk about people who have a different view of things, and call them conspiracy theorists. Yet, the only evidence and proof you get out of the f1 types, is that they say things like: "We told you so," or "We said you are debunked, so you are absolutely debunked."

Any two people who get together and talk about something, are a conspiracy. The group that gets together to call other groups conspiracy theorists, are a conspiracy themselves. Blab, Blab, Blab. Find the proof for what anyone says, since all groups are conspiracies and conspiracy theorists at the same time... especially if they denounce other groups who have proof when they themselves don't.

Cool
Previous posters have displayed statistics proving their point. A quick google search would also show you that your theory about vaccines creating new Covid-19 strains is false. On top of that, you haven't presented anything to defend your claims.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/05/experts-debunk-claims-that-vaccines-cause-new-covid-19-variants

Cool
That has already been debunked too, VAERS' data isn't confirmed and is also mentioned in CDC's disclaimer "The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable". Anyone can report to that website, thus, it could be coincidental, inaccurate or even fake. 
However, I don't think there's much use in replying to you, you believe what you want to believe.

If you think that you're an expert, just because you read some crap on the internet, well guess what, you are definitely wrong. I highly doubt that you have the credentials to doubt people in the medical field.
legendary
June 25, 2021, 02:02:00 PM
I have been noticing the same thing. Conspiracy theorists like f1 constantly talk about people who have a different view of things, and call them conspiracy theorists. Yet, the only evidence and proof you get out of the f1 types, is that they say things like: "We told you so," or "We said you are debunked, so you are absolutely debunked."

Any two people who get together and talk about something, are a conspiracy. The group that gets together to call other groups conspiracy theorists, are a conspiracy themselves. Blab, Blab, Blab. Find the proof for what anyone says, since all groups are conspiracies and conspiracy theorists at the same time... especially if they denounce other groups who have proof when they themselves don't.

Cool
Previous posters have displayed statistics proving their point. A quick google search would also show you that your theory about vaccines creating new Covid-19 strains is false. On top of that, you haven't presented anything to defend your claims.

https://www.euronews.com/2021/04/05/experts-debunk-claims-that-vaccines-cause-new-covid-19-variants

Cool
June 25, 2021, 01:49:06 PM
badecker is a number 3
though its the hardest idiot type to break. it becomes a task of not actually trying to cure him of his perpetual adverts of lies. but to speak down to him and debunk him so that he doesnt recruit more idiots
in short if you can show other readers that badecker is an idiot. other idiots wont b so quick to believe badecker

badecker doesnt think viruses are real probably more so because his adverts dont go viral and he has never experienced fame. so he feels because he cant spread lies. biological viruses cant spread either
I highly doubt that conspiracy theorists ever change views, no matter what you tell or present them. However, it would be interesting if BADecker was infected with Covid-19, I do not wish that to anyone, although I'd like to see if he/she would then change his mind.

Cool

legendary
June 24, 2021, 03:23:58 PM
badecker is a number 3
though its the hardest idiot type to break. it becomes a task of not actually trying to cure him of his perpetual adverts of lies. but to speak down to him and debunk him so that he doesnt recruit more idiots
in short if you can show other readers that badecker is an idiot. other idiots wont b so quick to believe badecker

badecker doesnt think viruses are real probably more so because his adverts dont go viral and he has never experienced fame. so he feels because he cant spread lies. biological viruses cant spread either
I highly doubt that conspiracy theorists ever change views, no matter what you tell or present them. However, it would be interesting if BADecker was infected with Covid-19, I do not wish that to anyone, although I'd like to see if he/she would then change his mind.

Cool
June 24, 2021, 02:53:16 PM
badecker is a number 3

legendary
June 23, 2021, 11:15:11 PM
It's no use to even try changing a conspiracy theorist's views

there are many different levels of conspiracy nuts
1. easily led fangirls. who are a fan of an influencer. but its just a phase that they grow out
   examples are the fangirls of kardashians and trump.
   fans while famous but they get bored when not on TV weekly.
   fangirls no longer buy the influencers advertised fake tan when they no longer see their influencer

2. idealist fangirls where the influencers really try to sell a lie to a group of common interest
    once a fangirl has been told enough about why the lie is a lie. they get angry but then wake up

3. pathalogical fangirls that are addicted and psychotically too deep in the lie to escape
    they kind of know their influencers are a lie. but admitting is is a defeat and a loss.
    they would save face and double down on advertising lies more rather than admit they believed a lie

badecker is a number 3

Lol. Are you sure you're not a stage comedian? Get out on your boat and do some fishing. Even the fish will love your song and dance.

Cool
legendary
June 23, 2021, 09:08:51 PM
It's no use to even try changing a conspiracy theorist's views

there are many different levels of conspiracy nuts
1. easily led fangirls. who are a fan of an influencer. but its just a phase that they grow out
   examples are the fangirls of kardashians and trump.
   fans while famous but they get bored when not on TV weekly.
   fangirls no longer buy the influencers advertised fake tan when they no longer see their influencer

2. idealist fangirls where the influencers really try to sell a lie to a group of common interest
    once a fangirl has been told enough about why the lie is a lie. they get angry but then wake up

3. pathalogical fangirls that are addicted and psychotically too deep in the lie to escape
    they kind of know their influencers are a lie. but admitting is is a defeat and a loss.
    they would save face and double down on advertising lies more rather than admit they believed a lie

badecker is a number 3

June 23, 2021, 03:45:16 AM
They took the quality control people off the PCR tests, because, whywaste the money? People believe whatever garbage they hear the medical say, any way. Don't need to waste money on quality control any longer.

if only you tried to so some research and not just be an idiot troll
you could end up having better entertaining debates if you atleast tried.

but instead you wast 18months of your life repeating idiot stuff that is meaningless.
get the hint. your posts do not add any value to this forum
It's no use to even try changing a conspiracy theorist's views about Covid-19 or any subject. They all think they're smarter or the "chosen ones", calling everyone else an idiot or sheep, for following experts who have spent their whole lives studying. But no, Mr.Nobody, who saw a video on Youtube about it knows better.
legendary
June 22, 2021, 07:15:25 PM
They took the quality control people off the PCR tests, because, whywaste the money? People believe whatever garbage they hear the medical say, any way. Don't need to waste money on quality control any longer.

but instead you wast 18months of your life repeating idiot stuff that is meaningless.

If only you tried looking at all the research rather than picking some of it that suits you, and blabbing like that was all the research that existed.

Ten thousand cases reminds me of that old song, "99 Bottles of Beer in the Wall."

Cool
legendary
June 22, 2021, 07:04:20 PM

legendary
June 22, 2021, 07:01:10 PM
You will note that in the last few months cases have risen dramatically again, but the death rate has dropped to near-zero. What could account for this? (Clue: vaccine)

just be wary. not saying what you say is wrong.
but cases increase of May 25
become hospitalisations of june 2-3rd
become deaths by june 25th

so the flatline of CASES in may will show a flatline of deaths this week
and wont show an uptick of junes cases.. as resulting deaths until july

EG todays 10k cases. wont so its resulting deaths until next month

what you can do, which i done was look at the aprils cases and compared that to mays deaths
and compared pre may 20th cases to their 'month later' death

basically look at cases last month and deaths this week
dont treat todays deaths as linked to todays cases

EG
not accurate. just being lazy visuals of your 2 graphs(i got data but cant be assed to open my spreadsheets)
                         cases                                 deaths
november2020  20000   = december 2020     400   (2%)
january2021     55000   = febuary 2021        1200  (2%)
may 21 2021    ~3300   = june 21 2021        11(0.3%)

They took the quality control people off the PCR tests, because, why waste the money? People believe whatever garbage they hear the medical say, any way. Don't need to waste money on quality control any longer.

Cool
legendary
June 22, 2021, 06:23:47 PM
You will note that in the last few months cases have risen dramatically again, but the death rate has dropped to near-zero. What could account for this? (Clue: vaccine)

just be wary. not saying what you say is wrong.
but cases increase of May 25
become hospitalisations of june 2-3rd
become deaths by june 25th

so the flatline of CASES in may will show a flatline of deaths this week
and wont show an uptick of junes cases.. as resulting deaths until july

EG todays 10k cases. wont show its resulting deaths until next month

what you can do, which i done was look at the aprils cases and compared that to mays deaths
and compared pre may 20th cases to their 'month later' death

basically look at cases last month and deaths this week
dont treat todays deaths as linked to todays cases

EG
not accurate. just being lazy visuals of your 2 graphs(i got data but cant be assed to open my spreadsheets)
                         cases                                 deaths
november2020  20000   = december 2020     400   (2%)
january2021     55000   = febuary 2021        1200  (2%)
may 21 2021    ~3300   = june 21 2021        11(0.3%)
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
June 22, 2021, 01:30:58 PM
It looks as if the vaccines are causing the virus to mutate, as well as reducing natural immunity. Wearing face masks is another health threat, and they make it harder to shake off a viral infection.

Haven't you gotten the memo?

Some vaccine-worshiper said it has been debunked. Since it was debunked by somebody which nobody cares, it is now a fact which can be verified by the fact checkers.
Pages:
Jump to: