Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 153. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

UTC is only coin which are fast enough for real live use.

That may have been the case in the past, however there are other alts which are just as fast, some even faster.

Fast enough for real live use + other like asic resistant.

UTC will rise soon.. Now is good opportunity to buy. So cheap.  Cheesy

What coins are "some even faster" ?

As I though  there are any faster and even as fast than UTC  Grin
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Kraco,

Whats up with the orphan rate on tumblingblock?

thx
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
which exchange should i have my btc on ready to grab em, i imagine that much coin will be snapped up fast at these prices  Huh
Activity: 166
Dear troll ultrader....

Please inform our community one day infront when you want to dump your blabla next 1.000.000 UTC

I will be waiting to buy them ...my 22 BTC are ready for it...

Yesterday i dumped 1.000.000 ultradead coin like i was warning you all this month .
If you dont do any real innovation,investment, marketing, information to community the price will surge deeper approaching 1 satoshi .Second round incoming of you dont compile to what i have said above .Another 1.000.000 is on the edge of dumping if you dont do smthin realy fast for the coin .

LOL....0.0000001
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Dear troll ultrader....

Please inform our community one day infront when you want to dump your blabla next 1.000.000 UTC

I will be waiting to buy them ...my 22 BTC are ready for it...

Yesterday i dumped 1.000.000 ultradead coin like i was warning you all this month .
If you dont do any real innovation,investment, marketing, information to community the price will surge deeper approaching 1 satoshi .Second round incoming of you dont compile to what i have said above .Another 1.000.000 is on the edge of dumping if you dont do smthin realy fast for the coin .

That may have been the case in the past, however there are other alts which are just as fast, some even faster.

Fast enough for real live use + other like asic resistant.

UTC will rise soon.. Now is good opportunity to buy. So cheap.  Cheesy

What coins are "some even faster" ?
Activity: 318

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Please dump some more.btw,big shots (or someone who is trying to do some damage) dumps at least 10 mill. and up not only 1 mill. Wink
Activity: 57
Ultradar .... pics or it didn't happen  Cool

Dump dump..cheap cheap..I will buy..you lost  Grin

Lots of real good things coming. UTC dev team is good and knows what they are doing. Seem like you not.

You are just whining and seems you are lost lots of cash.

so dump, its you lost..I will smile when UTC is back + 10000.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
UTC to the MOON, big PUMP coming Smiley  Grin Cheesy

purchase price 0.0000001, PUMP PUMP  Shocked Shocked Shocked BTC
Activity: 416
UTC to the MOON, big PUMP coming Smiley  Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Thanks Kracko - Impressive - I learn something every day.

Cheers - usukan

The Android wallet is a QT wallet, and it does allow staking. The only functional differences between it and the Windows/Mac wallets are specific to those features that are OS dependent, like the tray notifications.

no - no android wallets of any POS coins do to my knowledge

they are a simple/lite everyday transaction solution

You need QT wallet to stake

does android wallet allow staking?

Activity: 456
The Android wallet is a QT wallet, and it does allow staking. The only functional differences between it and the Windows/Mac wallets are specific to those features that are OS dependent, like the tray notifications.

no - no android wallets of any POS coins do to my knowledge

they are a simple/lite everyday transaction solution

You need QT wallet to stake

Activity: 135
is BitcoinNational suggesting that you were the dumper??

well I don't know, but my coins are still trapped in the wallet I haven't upgraded since last spring. not to mention that I never had anywhere near that many. oh well.

hope you're all doing well.

DCgirl would never do that. She would allways do the best for UTC, like she did in the past.

@DCgirl; Hi from here, know you are allways welcome  Grin
Activity: 448

"haha WoW"

come here to say just that
WoW

you go DCgirl

?

well I don't know, but my coins are still trapped in the wallet I haven't upgraded since last spring. not to mention that I never had anywhere near that many. oh well.

hope you're all doing well.
Activity: 57
In my opinion there were more than one dumper. A couple of them at least.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

"haha WoW"

come here to say just that
WoW

you go DCgirl

?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Jump to: