Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 2. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I guess coins never really die...
legendary
legendary
I can't believe UTC is still alive lawl
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Are there any plans to get listed again on some of the smaller exchanges?
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
That did the trick. I was able to get it synced in about 10 minutes with that last file(was only about 4 hours behind). Thank you very much.

No problem, glad that you finally got synced up and that it did not take very long.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
That did the trick. I was able to get it synced in about 10 minutes with that last file(was only about 4 hours behind). Thank you very much.
All my wallets synced and staked ok

Seems to be working fine - a little slow to load blockchain at startup and wallet locks up occasionally during sync but recovers fine - just connect and forget.
Only 3 connections.

Thanks for all your efforts Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan

No problem, thanks for confirming that it's working for you.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
All my wallets synced and staked ok

Seems to be working fine - a little slow to load blockchain at startup and wallet locks up occasionally during sync but recovers fine - just connect and forget.
Only 3 connections.

Thanks for all your efforts Wh1teKn1ght

Cheers - usukan
I appreciate all the bootstrap files from everyone. I am having trouble getting the wallet to actually stay open long enough for it to import the entire file. Would anyone mind just zipping their data file so that we dont have to import via bootstrap. I don't think the wallet is up to the task. My computer is not slow by any means and after two days, the wallet decides to crash (This has happened multiple times). This wouldn't be a problem if it didnt corrupt the data, resulting in assertion errors. It will not reindex either, so I am forced to just start over. Thank you in advance.

Here's the database files zipped (with 7zip) as requested. You'll still need the .dat file present in order for it to work so I think you can probably just rename the bootstrap.dat to blk-v2-0001.dat hopefully that'll work with these db files. You may also need to reindex as the bootstrap.dat is older than these db files which I zipped a few minutes ago updated to block #3385753. If the renamed bootstrap.dat I uploaded earlier doesn't work with these db files, let me know.

https://mega.nz/file/DNgiyA4C#ctvsOFqq-4wMLUoXWI2C7hQjuA4iT2styVrZwssPzok

Just hoping I haven't forked as I can't get many (any) connections right now and my coins have tried staking multiple times since July 19th but none have successfully gone through (orphaned I guess).

Thank you for the time you put into this. It did not work. Just give the failed to load blkindex.dat error. Could you include your blk-v2-0001.dat.

In the meantime I will try some things on a VPS. The daemon may be better equipped.

I finally got my coins to stake successfully so hopefully that means that I didn't fork off. I will zip all the db files and dat file together as I think they need to be in sync for this method to work so once it's ready, I'll provide the link to the zip which will include both.

Here's the link to the dat file and db files: https://mega.nz/file/mR5GlAKL#5pmZEOCM27x-pMmX0AOqQA7Y7BxP1031Il9n5eUu0-U

Hopefully this one works for you. Let me know how it goes.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
For me wallet loading was always on the slow side, but still loads up without problems if I leave it loading for a minute without doing anything else in Windows.
I appreciate all the bootstrap files from everyone. I am having trouble getting the wallet to actually stay open long enough for it to import the entire file. Would anyone mind just zipping their data file so that we dont have to import via bootstrap. I don't think the wallet is up to the task. My computer is not slow by any means and after two days, the wallet decides to crash (This has happened multiple times). This wouldn't be a problem if it didnt corrupt the data, resulting in assertion errors. It will not reindex either, so I am forced to just start over. Thank you in advance.

Here's the database files zipped (with 7zip) as requested. You'll still need the .dat file present in order for it to work so I think you can probably just rename the bootstrap.dat to blk-v2-0001.dat hopefully that'll work with these db files. You may also need to reindex as the bootstrap.dat is older than these db files which I zipped a few minutes ago updated to block #3385753. If the renamed bootstrap.dat I uploaded earlier doesn't work with these db files, let me know.

Just hoping I haven't forked as I can't get many (any) connections right now and my coins have tried staking multiple times since July 19th but none have successfully gone through (orphaned I guess).

Thank you for the time you put into this. It did not work. Just give the failed to load blkindex.dat error. Could you include your blk-v2-0001.dat.

In the meantime I will try some things on a VPS. The daemon may be better equipped.

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

I have exactly same issues.
I have tried countless times on both a clean Win7 and Win 10 PC, and if you sync from scratch you have better results BUT usually takes over a week. If you use bootstrap just crashess everytime.

IF i ever get synced i will zip you my folder, but to be honest, even when fully synced, i find the wallet just crashes, and dont even bother trying to mine to it...

The wallet def needs an update to address these issues....either that or the source needs updating so it can be easily compiled on say Ubuntu20, Mint 19, etc....then at least it may encourage more newbies to try it.

J

It kept locking up the first time I was trying to sync, I had to repeatedly restart the client... what I ended up doing was just added the UTC client to my windows startup folder and let it run in the background
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

I have exactly same issues.
I have tried countless times on both a clean Win7 and Win 10 PC, and if you sync from scratch you have better results BUT usually takes over a week. If you use bootstrap just crashess everytime.

IF i ever get synced i will zip you my folder, but to be honest, even when fully synced, i find the wallet just crashes, and dont even bother trying to mine to it...

The wallet def needs an update to address these issues....either that or the source needs updating so it can be easily compiled on say Ubuntu20, Mint 19, etc....then at least it may encourage more newbies to try it.

J
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
addnode=187.234.93.56:44100
addbide=91.222.93.82:44100
addnode=198.27.82.163:44100
addnode=200.94.198.199:44100
addnode=87.92.117.49:44100
addnode=67.186.126.5:44100
addnode=71.254.203.190:44100
addnode=94.83.225.136:44100
addnode=37.194.10.30:44100
addnode=95.216.23.211:44100
addnode=178.55.160.243:44100
addnode=176.93.69.79:44100
addnode=122.58.108.228:44100
addnode=181.91.136.200:44100
addnode=222.154.92.61:44100
addnode=185.141.60.12:44100
addnode=222.152.244.3:44100
Here's the latest bootstrap, updated today up to block #3383800. Hopefully we all can connect to one another and we haven't forked off.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zf2q11sng420q5v/bootstrap.dat?dl=0

Let me know how it goes. It will probably take a while to load into the wallet.
Hey guys! I don't have my node running for quite some time now but I could start it again. I'm just wondering if there are any blockhain explorers so that we can be sure we're on the right fork.

I'm now synced up; however now showing no connections to the network but I'm currently at block 3383800 which looks good since it's close to Jarod1231's block # which he posted a few hours ago. I'll create the bootstrap and post it here when done.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Hey guys! I don't have my node running for quite some time now but I could start it again. I'm just wondering if there are any blockhain explorers so that we can be sure we're on the right fork.

I'm on block #3383702 with 5 connections, once you get synced post your UTC address and I'll send you 1 UTC to make sure we're on the same chain
Pages:
Jump to: