Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 7. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 3
Still no blockchain explorer, seems nobody cares about it. PressTab is working, but not for ultracoin.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Hi Steven

I hope you are well.

and Thanks!!!  Smiley

Valpe

Done and done! Things have been well. Glad to see Ultracoin still going and the community still strong!

I predict within the next few years there will be a worldwide recession, much worse that 2008, and at that time cryptocurrency will be given a serious look by the world as a store of wealth and use as money even greater than today.

Please let me know if there is anything you need from me.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Done and done! Things have been well. Glad to see Ultracoin still going and the community still strong!

I predict within the next few years there will be a worldwide recession, much worse that 2008, and at that time cryptocurrency will be given a serious look by the world as a store of wealth and use as money even greater than today.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"

Great - thanks Steven.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture333"
legendary
I can go ahead and update it, please let me know what else you need updated, and also if you need me to transfer or update anything else.

Greetings Steven - long time no see.

I hope you are well.

If you could at least change the exchanges section to Altilly.com only - that's sufficient for now!

https://www.altilly.com/market/UTC_BTC
https://www.altilly.com/market/UTC_ETH

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I can go ahead and update it, please let me know what else you need updated, and also if you need me to transfer or update anything else.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
legendary
Who is in control of Ultracoin.io website? Cryptopia should be replaced with Altilly there.

Steven was in control but unfortunately disappeared and did not leave details to control the site.

I will need to edit it off the ANN here at BCTalk to avoid any confusion.

There is a new Ultracoin site prepared when changeover to the new platform is announced.
Its still waiting for details for final updates.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Who is in control of Ultracoin.io website? Cryptopia should be replaced with Altilly there.
Most likely that is the case, as it is the wallet I was using for solo mining. I will check later.
Anyone experiencing Transaction Creation Failed errors? It seems they are related to the amount being sent. Around 8500 is OK.

Sure this isn't because you have too many piles of coins as your inputs and its over the transaction size limit? Enable coin control and check
Anyone experiencing Transaction Creation Failed errors? It seems they are related to the amount being sent. Around 8500 is OK.

That shouldn't been happening, but without a block explorer cannot know what is happening. Sometimes when transactions are not created successfully is because there is a 51% attack on the coin's net and the transaction is doubled, if the attacker has enough transctions  it can split the blockchain and the transactions made during the attack will register to him (To the new blockchain), and you will lose your coins. I don't know if this is happening, but it sounds it could be, but we will never know without a block esplorer, so my recommendation is not to make transactions for now.

Of course, I could be wrong, but cannot know without technical support.  Sad
Why PressTab is offline for ultracoin and it works for other coins?  Huh

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/index.php
Any plans to get listed on another exchange?
What was a problem? Or still not working?

Out of curiosity is there any reason I haven't received any staked UTC since August of 2018? I consolidated all my UTC to one address on that date and haven't gotten a single stake since then

Still nothing, I just split them into piles of 25,000 UTC each like bluesman suggested, we'll see if that works

Can confirm this was the problem, I just received a staking reward 9 days after changing the pile sizes to 25,000 each

Great it helped.  Grin
What was a problem? Or still not working?

Out of curiosity is there any reason I haven't received any staked UTC since August of 2018? I consolidated all my UTC to one address on that date and haven't gotten a single stake since then

Still nothing, I just split them into piles of 25,000 UTC each like bluesman suggested, we'll see if that works

Can confirm this was the problem, I just received a staking reward 9 days after changing the pile sizes to 25,000 each

I had 50K Ultracoins on Cryptopia   Sad

Cryptopia only lost like what 10%  15% of their customers funds???
And they go into liquidation.    WTF
And the hack was wyrd......

Gotta feel bad for those that had significant funds on the exchange.

p.s.   I believe the liquidation process will take years.

Press release on cryptopia: https://www.grantthornton.co.nz/faqs-cryptopia-liquidation/

... I wouldn't expect to get those coins anytime soon though, I'm on the creditor list from mintpal, which is 5+ years now and I haven't seen a penny of those lost funds... thankfully I withdrew what I had from cryptopia once they reopened BTC withdrawals, so I'm only out the 0.01BTC or so haircut my account took from the hack
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

I had 50K Ultracoins on Cryptopia   Sad

Cryptopia only lost like what 10%  15% of their customers funds???
And they go into liquidation.    WTF
And the hack was wyrd......

Gotta feel bad for those that had significant funds on the exchange.

p.s.   I believe the liquidation process will take years.
Pages:
Jump to: