Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 208. (Read 381007 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Hmm, dunno why, but when I run your settings 2 of my 6 cards run at 1.4 - 2.0 kh/s. The rest run at 3.43. The rig is with 8 gigs of ram, so the ram should't be the issue.
I get the same low hash on windows 8 but on vista I always get 3.5. Some thing about windows itself.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello Thiago,

The one click miner doesn't make it any easier for multi-pools to set up miners. It is already possible for multi-pools to be set-up to mine Scrypt-ChaCha:14. I also believe that having the one click miner should, on its own, increase network hash and buy support to such a degree that it would minimize any loss to multi-pools. Bringing Ultracoin mining out of the realm of the esoteric and into the mainstream and general mining community should do a lot for the coins image, acceptance, and distribution. Meaning more users and larger expansion of the coin, this could be big.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Totally agree. Its not a secret that even now multipools can easily jump on the UTC network. The better coin distribution and adoption are always good for a crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello Thiago,

The one click miner doesn't make it any easier for multi-pools to set up miners. It is already possible for multi-pools to be set-up to mine Scrypt-ChaCha:14. I also believe that having the one click miner should, on its own, increase network hash and buy support to such a degree that it would minimize any loss to multi-pools. Bringing Ultracoin mining out of the realm of the esoteric and into the mainstream and general mining community should do a lot for the coins image, acceptance, and distribution. Meaning more users and larger expansion of the coin, this could be big.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

For those of you that asked, and have expressed their opinion that Ultracoin mining is difficult (expletives redacted) a one click miner is on the way! This miner will be geared towards new and experienced miners of Ultracoin and will ultimately expand our network hash and the buy support for the coin. Development is already underway, so stay tuned for updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

I always agree with everything but this time not,you are giving tools to MULTIPOOLS to miner and sell CHEAP
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
ChangeTip is all over the news today. Can Ultracoin get involved with that? It looks amazing!
Activity: 654
pls config giga 7950? thank
Hmm, dunno why, but when I run your settings 2 of my 6 cards run at 1.4 - 2.0 kh/s. The rest run at 3.43. The rig is with 8 gigs of ram, so the ram should't be the issue.
Activity: 44
G1620/4Gb ram/pro btc H61/700W/Win 8.1 - 6x750Ti
How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

Latest drivers + cudaminer-2014-02-28 + " cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 "

You can also downclock the memory, its not that important. My gigabytes run on +135 core +0 mem
When I try your settings my driver crashes. I know this seems to be the best setting but they don't work for me and I have no idea why. I even installed fresh OS and nothing but drivers and it's still the same. I assume my GPU is sh****!

On my Gigabyte 750TI clocked at 1215Mhz (stock clock) I get 3.5 with -H 2 -L 2 -i 0 -l t64x1 -b 4096 -m 1
Activity: 251
How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

Latest drivers + cudaminer-2014-02-28 + " cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 "

You can also downclock the memory, its not that important. My gigabytes run on +135 core +0 mem
When I try your settings my driver crashes. I know this seems to be the best setting but they don't work for me and I have no idea why. I even installed fresh OS and nothing but drivers and it's still the same. I assume my GPU is sh****!
Activity: 251

For those of you that asked, and have expressed their opinion that Ultracoin mining is difficult (expletives redacted) a one click miner is on the way! This miner will be geared towards new and experienced miners of Ultracoin and will ultimately expand our network hash and the buy support for the coin. Development is already underway, so stay tuned for updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Great news! But in the meantime those who want to mine/support UTC but can't set miner up you can always use out multipool and mine x11 or scrypt - it's easier to set up Smiley

Talking about multipool - when new ASICs are coming?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Hello YES ! - Fantastic news

They really do listen..............

Best idea ever - : )

Cheers - usukan

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Now that...is a good idea! Can't wait.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 348
Merit: 102

Thanks, helped =)

How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

I wonder if we would surpass any time the 1Million marketcap as we are toss and turning around 500k-700k and never go higher than that...if we can demolish this wall of 6 btc and surpass 0.00012-13....we maybe we can reach out the desired 0.0002-3 level stability for ultracoin....cheers for the new logo

Our coinmarketcap is higher than it has been in a long long time, and it will just take time and effort to get there.
Exactly! I've been watching these markets for long enough to know that true value is not built-up "overnight". It can (and should) be a slow build-up, over time.

Just keep it on repeat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w   Grin Cheesy
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
How to squeeze 3.3kh/s?

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

I wonder if we would surpass any time the 1Million marketcap as we are toss and turning around 500k-700k and never go higher than that...if we can demolish this wall of 6 btc and surpass 0.00012-13....we maybe we can reach out the desired 0.0002-3 level stability for ultracoin....cheers for the new logo

Our coinmarketcap is higher than it has been in a long long time, and it will just take time and effort to get there.
Exactly! I've been watching these markets for long enough to know that true value is not built-up "overnight". It can (and should) be a slow build-up, over time.
Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Jump to: