Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 212. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Any word from the (probably lost) UTC at MintPal?
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

I just got my 970.  Gigabyte GV-N970WF30C0-4GD.

I was getting 8.8-9kh/s in Windows 7 with:  
Code:
--algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1

I haven't tried higher lookup gaps yet.

Which miner you using pls?

I've only managed to get 6.5kh/s so far.

Activity: 456
Hi. I want to ask with 3x280x rig witch port I need to use. with static 1diff or this witch is vardiff, with a minimum 1 ? thanks!

On http://utc.tumblingblock.com,  if you are using yacminer either 3339 (vardiff, min 1) or 5555 (static diff 1) would work for you. I would probably go with the static diff port for yacminer.

I dont understand the difference with that difficulty.

The variable difficulty minimum cannot go below 1 on port 3339, but it can rise in difficulty for faster hardware, usually not much more than 5 with my 750ti rigs.  The static difficulty port 5555 always keeps a difficulty of 1.
Activity: 732
Hi. I want to ask with 3x280x rig witch port I need to use. with static 1diff or this witch is vardiff, with a minimum 1 ? thanks!

On http://utc.tumblingblock.com,  if you are using yacminer either 3339 (vardiff, min 1) or 5555 (static diff 1) would work for you. I would probably go with the static diff port for yacminer.

I dont understand the difference with that difficulty.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !

Amazing news from the UTC management

Steven (Rapture333) has done a very big job for UTC and is tremendously dedicated to UTC for months.
Now we would like to promote Steven for his great job and dedication.

At this moment we want to give Stevan, from of today, full control in the UTC management as General Director.

Paul and Fabietech, offcource, are still here but Steven will be the new General Director of the UTC management team and he will be leading the team as from now.

With Steven as our new management leader we believe he will bring UTC to even higher levels. There are some WONDERFULL and AMAZING things happening behind the scenes what Steven will tell you about in detail as soon as possbile!

Regards,
UTC Management Team
Paulr, Fabietech and Steven.

You shouldn't need add nodes as the DNS seeds are working.  Maybe it's an issue with your SOCKS server.  But you can add this to your config:

Code:
dns=1
addnode=utc.tumblingblock.com
addnode=utc2.tumblingblock.com

in the wallet - under Options

Network - I have these settings

Map Port using UPnP
Proxy IP 127.0.0.1
Port 9050
SOCKS Version 5

Mine works fine

Hope this helps

Hello everyone,

I have not found an answer to my problem:
I just downloaded the wallet and it does not syncronise.
I did not find the node to add.
thank you in advance.
someone can give me?  Wink

? please

Thk u but isn't the pb. Wallet always don't sync. I think i must put add node ... someone can give me?

Activity: 298
Hellp ladies & gentlemen, just a quick marketing update, we have received funding which we are allocating towards a new logo, a website redesign and a new line of t-shirt printing.

The new logo is expected to be completed within 5 days, we believe that a professionally designed modern logo is important for the evolution of Ultracoin. This will be followed by a professional website redesign and update. Lastly, we will be printing 100 t shirts which will implement the new design, and believe me, they work! I was at the Apple store getting my phone replaced, the tech recognized my shirt as a crypto-currency and we started talking about Ultracoin. This is how you spread awareness, by putting a face on Ultracoin!

Stay tuned for the re-designs and updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]

Nice job Steven Smiley i think everybody is looking forward to the new logo....
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
in the wallet - under Options

Network - I have these settings

Map Port using UPnP
Proxy IP 127.0.0.1
Port 9050
SOCKS Version 5

Mine works fine

Hope this helps

Hello everyone,

I have not found an answer to my problem:
I just downloaded the wallet and it does not syncronise.
I did not find the node to add.
thank you in advance.
someone can give me?  Wink

? please

Thk u but isn't the pb. Wallet always don't sync. I think i must put add node ... someone can give me?
Activity: 476
Would anyone be interested in donating towards an action for advertising Ultracoin on websites as a banner ad? Many of the websites in my research can have advertising for ad low as a dollar a day, with no other cryptocurrencies being advertised and audiences highly interested in alternative currencies, our best bet are websites geared towards politics and technology.

More expensive and impactful websites include the cointelegraph package, which includes advertisement on websites such as coinmarketcap, coinwarz, and several more. The cost dor a high traffic package such as this is 4BTC and includes 3 months of advertisement. However, unless we get considerable donations, our main focus is high yield, low cost websites that will specifically target endorsers of our philosophy.

If you are interested in donating specifically to website advertising, send your donations to: 19dWfL9cbBzuX3At3iaAjzatwhHCBb4xNT

Every dollar counts, and this is a simple, cost effective way to advertise Ultracoin!

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
@primouno, please could you tell me what hashrate I should be getting for a 7950? Ballpark, I never mined UTC before but these seem (to me) like very low numbers.
Hey, sorry for such a late response but I was out. I really don't know what hashrates exactly you could expect for HD7950 but it should be roughly the same what R9 280 do.

@Qxw
Can you share your settings for 750ti? I can reach only 2.2 khs (Win 8.1 64 bit)  Angry

My 750ti setings are

cudaminer -s 10 --algo=scrypt-jane:UTC -H 2 -i 0 -m 2 -l t25x4 -L 4 -b 16384 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.tumblingblock.com:5555

Gives me 3-3.2khs with +130/+150 overclock

Anyone got any settings for the 970 yet?

I just got my 970.  Gigabyte GV-N970WF30C0-4GD.

I was getting 8.8-9kh/s in Windows 7 with:  
Code:
--algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1

I haven't tried higher lookup gaps yet.
Hi. whats the correct hashrate for 280x ? thanks!

I average ~3.9Kh/s
Hi. whats the correct hashrate for 280x ? thanks!
Hellp ladies & gentlemen, just a quick marketing update, we have received funding which we are allocating towards a new logo, a website redesign and a new line of t-shirt printing.

The new logo is expected to be completed within 5 days, we believe that a professionally designed modern logo is important for the evolution of Ultracoin. This will be followed by a professional website redesign and update. Lastly, we will be printing 100 t shirts which will implement the new design, and believe me, they work! I was at the Apple store getting my phone replaced, the tech recognized my shirt as a crypto-currency and we started talking about Ultracoin. This is how you spread awareness, by putting a face on Ultracoin!

Stay tuned for the re-designs and updates.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Jump to: