Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 214. (Read 381007 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Anyone received UTC from mintpal scam?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
legendary
Steven - the main UTC net website needs to have a link to a working block explorer on it

http://ultracoin.net/links.html

no worky this block explorer listed

http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin

Needs to link from main page under "Services" tab

Bitcointalk first page needs a block explorer listed too.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 298
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Hello everyone,

I have not found an answer to my problem:
I just downloaded the wallet and it does not syncronise.
I did not find the node to add.
thank you in advance.
someone can give me?  Wink
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
On coingecko.com which ranks coins by usage, development, community involvement and public interest Ultracoin have the lowest score in the top 100 coins for development which pushes our rank down to #60. ultracoin can't afford to stand still.

I have tweeted them ;-) I didn't know about that site.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
On coingecko.com which ranks coins by usage, development, community involvement and public interest Ultracoin have the lowest score in the top 100 coins for development which pushes our rank down to #60. ultracoin can't afford to stand still.
legendary
Thanks for all your great works Kracko - and if you are wondering whats up on X11 I am playing with some rented hash to see how it works out.

Cheers - usukan
Ultracoin Multipool Update

I've added some new coins, and re-added others.

New
  • 42 (scrypt)
  • Saffroncoin (sha256)
  • Saffroncoin (scrypt)
  • Saffroncoin (x11)

Re-added
  • Fireflycoin (sha256)
  • Crypt (x11)
  • Darkcoin (x11)

And I am planning to add these soon:

Near future
  • Digibyte(Sha256d)
  • Digibyte(Scrypt)
  • Earthcoin
  • Franko

And we've reached 2BTC of buy/sells on the exchange since the multipool started.  Not bad for a beta-testing group.  Someone must have rented some hash because we had 5GH on the X11 pool there for awhile.  I converted the BTC earning rate to GH on the home page to align it to what is on NiceHash's order section.  There might be a few opportunities where the hash for rent is actually less than several target coins, and this would make it easier to compare.

I've pulled out Peercoin(PPC) - with only 1TH on it, it would have taken an average of 15 days to hit a block.  That's beyond the patience of most people.  I am considering pulling out Darkcoin and Uro because at the current difficulty and rate it will take an average of a day to hit each.  Although, when it does hit, it'll be a nice payout.  I'll re-add PPC if we get some more hash on the pool.

If I see other choice coins that are hitting the top of profit lists in sha256, scrypt or x11 I'll add them.  I'm taking requests too- at the moment it has to be Cryptsy.  For the next few weeks  I'm going to be focusing more on adding Bittrex support to open up even more doors.

Edit: I think I'll leave URO and DRK in.  We hit a URO block this morning and the payout was pretty nice.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Friends tell me why this is happening. I have the latest version of the purse. In recent transactions have shown emnya transactions for the month of August, while the zero, although this time I had a lot of other transactions. The magazine I have just the first place is 50 pieces of old transactions with a value of 0, and only then are new. Sam purse hangs every 5 seconds for 10-20 seconds. Thank you.
@ rapture333 - Again, great work, you put down a lot of energy and time behind the scene, you seem to be the right person for leading the management of UTC, keep up the good work!

I'm planning of expanding my mining farm feb/march 2015. What would be the best equipment for mining UTC then, considering the planned change of N-factor?

The n-factor would change jan 22nd to 15 (15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB),
it says  Days at N-Factor = 97, what happens after that? no more change of N-factor or what, everything can't be mined by then?
If I understand it correctly, it won't be so important to have GPU's then, you could mine with CPU and get the same amount of UTC? If so what should I buy for maximize UTC-mining during 2015? Undecided

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't recommend buying GPU mining equipment at this point in time.   At least not until Bitcoin climbs back up significantly.  Profits are just too close to the price of electricity to make it worthwhile.     But if you're going to anyway, I would research high memory cards (4GB+) in the $100-150 range for Scrypt-Jane.  Thirtybird has been suggesting this for awhile.  You'll get better performance without having to up the lookup-gap to compensate for the lack of graphics memory by using more GPU.  I'm partial to the Nividia Maxwell-based cards because of the better performance/power cost ratio, but the 970's are still a bit spendy.  I couldn't resist buying one .. I'll let you know how well it does when I get it this Monday.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
@ rapture333 - Again, great work, you put down a lot of energy and time behind the scene, you seem to be the right person for leading the management of UTC, keep up the good work!

I'm planning of expanding my mining farm feb/march 2015. What would be the best equipment for mining UTC then, considering the planned change of N-factor?

The n-factor would change jan 22nd to 15 (15           33554432-41943039          97                 01 / 22 / 15 @ 08:40:32am UTC    16MB),
it says  Days at N-Factor = 97, what happens after that? no more change of N-factor or what, everything can't be mined by then?
If I understand it correctly, it won't be so important to have GPU's then, you could mine with CPU and get the same amount of UTC? If so what should I buy for maximize UTC-mining during 2015? Undecided

Activity: 228
Activity: 307
I see only 7 miners in multi X11. Is this all what UTC community can do?

When we dont have multi.. everybody is whining we need multi... and when we have one only 7 is mining there.

I think multi x11 is only waisting Krackos time.

I challange UTC community
Lets use multi ... everybody 1 rig to multi.. for 3 days.

Ihave about 70 Mh there.

Can we do.. yes we can!!!  Smiley

Valpe

Thanx Uggle  Kiss, been waiting for this simple setup with a working batfile! Made me point 2 of my rigs to the multipool! All working well so far, let's see some payouts in UTC soon
Cheers!

Ok ppl! We need more miners to come to the multipool http://multi.tumblingblock.com/ !

I have now set-up my rigs for the x11 algo and heres the steps needed. I guess like a lot of other users here I have only been mining UTC directly and have not updated myself in the ways of mining x11 algo.

Note: For ATI cards.

Step 1) go here and download the newest SGminer: https://www.nicehash.com/software/sgminer-5.0-badman74-mod-win32.zip
Step 2) Make sure you have a new version of catalyst drivers. I heard that the verision 14.7 is the best which is also the one I am using.
step 3) Configure your .bat file. This is my settings:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe  --algorithm darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://multi2.tumblingblock.com:5000 -u -p x -w 128 -g 2 -I 17

Open the file: It gives me 4.11 Mhash/s per r9 280x card, I heard some get more around 4.2Mhash to 4.4Mhash.

Useful links for help:

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Mining_Darkcoin   <-------------------Darkcoin mining wiki
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.2040 <------------ SGminer official thread.

Come and join the fun in the multipool !  Cheesy

This is great everyone! We went from 20 Mhash to 100+ Mhash in just half a day! Prepare to go moontime if more ppl decide to join.  Cool
Jump to: