Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 218. (Read 381007 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
@Steven. I think you are doing a brilliant job for this coin, and I don't think you get enough credit for that. I salute you, sir. Please, please,please continue. The community needs you soo much.
legendary
@fabietech. could we get to the bottom of why you hate Vertcoin, please? I seems to me that both coins come from a similar place. ideologically. People are stronger together you know!  Tongue
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
wowow UTC volatility and volume wild right now!!  Shocked

Yes indeed Smiley and at this moment we beat Vertcoin in marketcap Smiley best promotion we can have..!!! lets tweet that Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 476
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

If you had Ultracoin held on the now delinquent MintPal exchange, can you please e-mail or private message me the amount of UTC lost and the amount recovered if any so far. I am speaking with a lawyer and if you are located in a country which has banned crypto, I may be able to represent you. I will also post a guide later on how to make your Ultracoin as inpenetrable as Fort Knox. This is no guarantee of legal action, however this may expedite our claims and allow us to be prepared if the option does become available.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
legendary
wowow UTC volatility and volume wild right now!!  Shocked
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Cried our money. It seems that this fraudster pocketed all currently. They make small and large output probably leave. http://blog.moolah.io/2014/10/

Tell me, how is it possible that with a UTC to track all movements, as well as it can be done with the BTC?

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
The main BitcoinTalk thread to follow and post info or news involving the Mintpal scammers ;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moolah-scam-on-mintpal-reporting-missing-coins-824211
Activity: 320
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
any coins on Mintpal are most likely history

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

Friends, someone managed to get out of the UTC Mintpal?
When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

I believe all Mintpal withdraws are being done manually so this this may take some time.
Dear rapture333 certainly they do it manually, but the BС or FLC status originally stood for - "requested"
And UTC gives it a mistake
Activity: 433
When prompted, O daemon returns an error. At this time, I brought just a little BC. I do not mind losing the BTC or other coins, I am sorry to lose are my UTC

i have the same problem,Withdrawal Status said Daemon-returned-error,can someone tell me how to get my UTC out of MintPal?

I believe all Mintpal withdraws are being done manually so this this may take some time.
Dear rapture333 certainly they do it manually, but the BС or FLC status originally stood for - "requested"
And UTC gives it a mistake

Activity: 252

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Price does matter but take a look at Bitcoin it didn't get to it's high value over night.
legendary
Dollar price of all crypto-currencies is completely irrelevant atm
Rapture, while I agree with most of your points, I disagree that the price point is not important. While acceptance is key, the price is also critical. If the coins slowly start to drift lower , it will loose the confidence of the adopters, who would want to hold a coin that they know is not doing well? You want to use a coin that will appreciate not depreciate. Also as the price drifts lower, it is not longer profitable to mine the coin. As it is now it just about breaks even with electrical cost to mine it. If it should continue the slide, you will loose the mining community. They are the life blood of the coin.
Just my 2 cents..

I agree... Perhaps I jumped the gun on saying that price doesn't matter. I do want the price to raise, it is just not the only important factor. I apologize if I came off too strong. You are right, price is important for exactly the reasons you've said, and it does attrract many investors and miners, which is equally important. Everyone would rather hold a currency that is deflationary that will make them money versus an inflationary one that will lose their savings. So you are right, I just see a lot of focus on price lately, and not enough focus on what makes the price rise. So if I can rephrase what I've said, price is indeed important, and we all look forward to its rise, but it is not the only factor in a coins success. lt is important to keep miners and investors on board, plus it symbolizes growth. I do believe $1 per UTC is a realistic goal, but we need not forget that action is needed for that price to rise. I will create an update on our game plan for those wanting to know what the road map looks like behind the scenes. At the same time I do encourage the community to get involved in the development process by providing us with feedback and participation.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Rapture, while I agree with most of your points, I disagree that the price point is not important. While acceptance is key, the price is also critical. If the coins slowly start to drift lower , it will loose the confidence of the adopters, who would want to hold a coin that they know is not doing well? You want to use a coin that will appreciate not depreciate. Also as the price drifts lower, it is not longer profitable to mine the coin. As it is now it just about breaks even with electrical cost to mine it. If it should continue the slide, you will loose the mining community. They are the life blood of the coin.
Just my 2 cents..
Everyone who is just focused on price is only here to cash out, and with that mentality, are you surprised that the price isn't rising? For those of you worrying about price, I just want to say, the price is up again by 26% and we are number one again on WhatToMine.com, earlier we were number two, and tomorrow we may be number three. The point is, that you can't think of crypto-currency as some kind of corporation, you are not shareholders, and this is not a businesses. Even more alarming, is that crypto-currency's are dangerously volatile, and even though millionaires have been made overnight, millions have been lost. Crypto is so amazingly new, that the landscape is constantly evolving and changing, this means that you should not expect anything to be reliable, safe, or predictable.

If you are not worried about acceptance, than that means that you do not care about spending Ultracoin, which means you only plan on dumping when the price gets high enough. I do not care what the price is. What I care about is the value of Ultracoin. This may come as a shock to some of you, but I am not here to make you rich, I do not work hard so that I can make everyone else money, paper money at that, and believe me most of what I do is completely self-motivated. I am here to help create a real currency, something that we as citizens under our respective governments have not experienced for hundreds of years. My motivation behind Ultracoin is simple, I believe that crypto-currency is liberating and gives the power of commerce back to the individual, without banks, governments and institutions to dictate how you use your money, and more importantly, they do not control the money supply. With this in mind, I have always approached Ultracoin with this goal, it is not to become rich, it is not to be biggest, it is to be the best. And most importantly, it is to be free.

When I see people worry about price, my first thought is I hope they don't have a heart attack, my second is I feel that they are losing the plot and that they are forgetting that crypto is unpredictable. Please, be a part of Ultracoin, but be a part it with a purpose. Help me obsess on how to make Ultracoin better, and together we can truly make a revolutionary change. So do not ask the management what we can do to make you more money, tell us what we can do to improve the coin, and help us! Alone we are weak, but together we are strong!
Activity: 456
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I am proud to announce the new Ultracoin paper wallet generator! Thanks to B3DA from http://coldwallets.eu/ for creating three different iterations of the design and Kracko from tumblingblock for designing the front end and hosting the wallet gen. I Just tested it out tonight and it works flawlessly.

This is a perfect method for introducing Ultracoin to friends and family, but also complete strangers as well! Paper wallets are a great way to tip waiters and waitresses, concierge, valet, barbers, bartenders and more! I suggest you leave these as a supplement to the local currency.

Try it out for yourself and spread Ultracoin!

http://www.tumblingblock.com/generate-wallet.html

Please explain to me ka Cato works. If that is possible in simple terms, as automatic translator translates very badly. Interested in time as I can in this purse to put your coins?
Clicking on the link, I went to the page to generate a key, I see that it can be printed, but I do not understand how to make it their own coins.

The public address that is printed on the paper wallet is a valid account address.  You can send coins to it.  To redeem them, whoever holds the paper wallet can import the private key to their wallet by either scanning the QR code or manually importing the private key to their wallet.  That import process takes around a half-hour or so as your wallet has to rescan the entire block chain with the newly added private key.

That web page contains JavaScript that is capable of generating a public / private key pair within your browser.  That way no one else but you ever sees your key, as it only exists in your browser's cache and window.  In the perfect setup you would download and install the generator page and images in an offline computer and generate them, print them out and then clear your browser cache.   At that point you wouldn't have to worry about a potential compromise as long as you keep your paper wallet secure and out of sight because the private key is in a QR code too which is very easily to take a picture of.  Anyone else could import that private key to their wallet too.  Keeping them in a safe would probably be a good idea if there's anything significant sent to that wallet address.

Jump to: