Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 221. (Read 381007 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

Hahaha I have a little hunch that Rhino is the alias of Thiago and he starting trolling and complaining because he is no longer the official pool dev and kicked out by the "hammer" Rapture. Now Thiago is trying to spread fud through his new alias Rhino and try hurting our management team ....

At least the bad English of Rhino and Thiago is 1+1 and the same.
If I am wrong Thiago, then sorry :-)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
this is the way ultracoin Team want moré people involving to kept quite

http://i.imgur.com/tl5G46r.jpg
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
As I understand it, they used integers instead of floating point or double to keep track of difficulty in the yacminer code, and apparently any decimal is rounded down.  Anything less than 1 is counted as a failure at the client and isn't submitted to the stratum.  Yaccoin has it worse because it really needs those fractional diffs because of the higher N factor.

That's exactly the issue (even though the cgminer code history talks about supporting fractional diffs) - Though a floor of diff 1 does not pose a problem even at N=16.  Also, I think the CPU Miner (which will come into close parity for Ultracoin at N=16) does the exact same thing.

Thanks to all for explaining and clearing it all up !  Cheesy Cheesy

ultracoin few days ago caught my attention and i miner but how is possible all POOLS have to runnig by the Devteam,is not this be CENTRALIZED, i would like to know the others member think You imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto try to have all the pools for him because he is the dev of Bitcoin this not sound ridiculous?
The Devteam have 4 pools? Where is the freedom? This is like RIPPLE runnig by one company behind it is Bad
For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attention

There used to be many pools long ago, and now they are just starting to expand again. If you would like to see more unnofficial pools, please contact pool providers and ask them to add Ultracoin. Please keep it civilized people, ad hominems will not be tolerated on this thread.

Sincerely,

Steven "The Hammer" Rapture

At léase You are moré edúcate people so we can talk my concern is why some Official pools and remember Darkcoin have official but is only one when the blocks are only 4 coins is only what i need to know but people never can awser the easy way
Activity: 476

ultracoin few days ago caught my attention and i miner but how is possible all POOLS have to runnig by the Devteam,is not this be CENTRALIZED, i would like to know the others member think You imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto try to have all the pools for him because he is the dev of Bitcoin this not sound ridiculous?
The Devteam have 4 pools? Where is the freedom? This is like RIPPLE runnig by one company behind it is Bad
For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attention

There used to be many pools long ago, and now they are just starting to expand again. If you would like to see more unnofficial pools, please contact pool providers and ask them to add Ultracoin. Please keep it civilized people, ad hominems will not be tolerated on this thread.

Sincerely,

Steven "The Hammer" Rapture

Don't complain or cry dear rhin0 like a little Cheerleader girl.....

You want freedom ?

Then don't complain like a little baby......just open your own pool and get miners attracted to your pool !!!!

For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attencion

what are You talking about the Same Idiot left 202.000 Ultracoins on MIntpal because You not smart enought to download the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Mintpal - Moolah

MSSG on dead website page - "MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014."

I certainly hope this is correct and that we can trust Mintpal on this announcement - after their history I am not convinced actually..........

If your interested read this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moolah-scam-on-mintpal-reporting-missing-coins-824211

draw your own conclusions

Update on the MintPal situation; it looks like we may see our money soon however.

http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-mintpal-closure-bankruptcy/

New update on the website of Mintpal looks like everything will work out

MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014.
Activity: 181

Don't complain or cry dear rhin0 like a little Cheerleader girl.....

You want freedom ?

Then don't complain like a little baby......just open your own pool and get miners attracted to your pool !!!!

For Ultracoin i hope the miner and all comunity to believe in ultra bring attencion

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 298
Update on the MintPal situation; it looks like we may see our money soon however.

New update on the website of Mintpal looks like everything will work out

MintPal is currently down for a number of necessary changes and fixes. A separate method of withdrawing funds will be made available on October 16th, 2014.

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
As I understand it, they used integers instead of floating point or double to keep track of difficulty in the yacminer code, and apparently any decimal is rounded down.  Anything less than 1 is counted as a failure at the client and isn't submitted to the stratum.  Yaccoin has it worse because it really needs those fractional diffs because of the higher N factor.

That's exactly the issue (even though the cgminer code history talks about supporting fractional diffs) - Though a floor of diff 1 does not pose a problem even at N=16.  Also, I think the CPU Miner (which will come into close parity for Ultracoin at N=16) does the exact same thing.
In light of our switch to the new pool's, I would like to give a heartfelt shoutout to Thiago. In Ultracoin's time of need, he was able to manage and supply the Ultracoin community with steady pool's for a long time. I appreciate this sentiment, and wish Thiago and his pool's continued success into our future.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
PR & Marketing Director
[email protected]
Activity: 456
So now in the change of pools to utc.tumblingblock.com and utc2.tumblingblock.com, can I get clarification on what port I should use when using Yacminer.

I am using port 5555 as stated in the pool's notice until told otherwise  Grin

If your miner have quite low hashing speed, so that it may get under 1 pool difficult, least then use port 5555.  (European pool have also port 3334 what have variable diff but limited so that it do not drop  under 1. )

I have connected my some rig with yacminer what have around 17khash/s to port 3333.  I can not see problem in this case.  This kind of rig (one 17kh/s worker) get always over 1 pool difficulty and if I have understood right it is ok) Previously I run small tests with  small miner (1x and 2xR7 240 4Gb) and there was problem  because pool (port 3333) drops its pool diff under 1 soon after starting.

There is not good and enough deep explanation about this Yacminer problem what it is exactly. But least this I have seen that under pool difficulty 1 there is problem to count   accepted shares.

It is perhaps useful also look what information now or later can find from YAC coin  discussion because there problem is perhaps more wide due to much lover hashing speeds (due to N value 16)

Activity: 456
So now in the change of pools to utc.tumblingblock.com and utc2.tumblingblock.com, can I get clarification on what port I should use when using Yacminer.

That port is exactly what you should be using with yacminer.  In the near future, I'll add a vardiff port with a minimum of 1 to both utc and utc2, as I did with ultrablockparty.com.  Until then, 5555 is what you'll need to use.
Qxw
Activity: 203

If your miner have quite low hashing speed, so that it may get under 1 pool difficult, least then use port 5555.  (European pool have also port 3334 what have variable diff but limited so that it do not drop  under 1. )

I have connected my some rig with yacminer what have around 17khash/s to port 3333.  I can not see problem in this case.  This kind of rig (one 17kh/s worker) get always over 1 pool difficulty and if I have understood right it is ok) Previously I run small tests with  small miner (1x and 2xR7 240 4Gb) and there was problem  because pool (port 3333) drops its pool diff under 1 soon after starting.

There is not good and enough deep explanation about this Yacminer problem what it is exactly. But least this I have seen that under pool difficulty 1 there is problem to count   accepted shares.

It is perhaps useful also look what information now or later can find from YAC coin  discussion because there problem is perhaps more wide due to much lover hashing speeds (due to N value 16)
Activity: 228

Activity: 1221
 Cry Cry Cry I have 500k utc on mintpal.
Qxw
Activity: 203
Jump to: