Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 39. (Read 381003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I want to thanks Alenevaa for the great work he is doing with the pool.

Keep the good work.

Cheers.  Grin

Alenevaa is a GEM - this community owes him a lot
Activity: 115
Merit: 3
I want to thanks Alenevaa for the great work he is doing with the pool.

Keep the good work.

Cheers.  Grin
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Is this coin still kicking? Anything new on the front?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Nice, that was fast fix.
Thanks Alenevaa

Valpe

Whats happened our pool? Shocked

This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.

Yes - noticed that too.

I have contacted Alenevaa - he will fix things up.

Cheers - usukan

Its all fixed

THANKS ALENEVAA

Cheers - usukan
legendary

Yes - noticed that too.

Cheers - usukan

Its all fixed

THANKS ALENEVAA

Cheers - usukan
legendary

Yes - noticed that too.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 307

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
You should change the name to "Onecoin" I heard that's available now. Seems like a good fit.

Why would they want to change the name of a genuine long term healthy coin?
Activity: 339
Merit: 251
Can someone please explain the staking schedule? Is it ~5% per year? After staking, how long until coins mature and can be staked again, 7 days?

Thanks!

Hi Wh1teKn1ght

The current staking reward is 5.6% PA.

To stake you need to have a reasonable "weight".  Weight is determined by age (since deposit in your wallet or since last stake) AND by the amount of coins you have in each address.  Each address stakes on its own weight - not the whole wallet at once with many addresses.

So from my observations - if you have less than 50k coins (in an address) you would need to wait up to a month to have a good chance of getting some stakes.
With 100-200k plus you need to wait a min of 2 weeks to get good staking.
Staking monthly or every 2 months works very well.  You don't need to stake all the time (although it does strengthen the network if you a an altruistic kind of guy). I just connect up every month or two and the stakes come thru like machine gun fire then slowly dwindle to zero over 6-12 hrs.

Yes - theoretically you can stake after 7 days but it seems your weight is not high enough to ensure a timely stake.  
Depends also how many others are staking and what their weight is.  You can check your weight against others at bottom right of wallet by hovering mouse over.  If your "expected time to stake" (this seems to be an absolute min rather than "expected") is much over 10-20 mins then you will be waiting a long time (maybe a day) to get a stake unless you just get lucky.

Cheers - usukan

Thanks for the info usukan!
legendary
Can someone please explain the staking schedule? Is it ~5% per year? After staking, how long until coins mature and can be staked again, 7 days?

Thanks!

Hi Wh1teKn1ght

The current staking reward is 5.6% PA.

To stake you need to have a reasonable "weight".  Weight is determined by age (since deposit in your wallet or since last stake) AND by the amount of coins you have in each address.  Each address stakes on its own weight - not the whole wallet at once with many addresses.

So from my observations - if you have less than 50k coins (in an address) you would need to wait up to a month to have a good chance of getting some stakes.
With 100-200k plus you need to wait a min of 2 weeks to get good staking.
Staking monthly or every 2 months works very well.  You don't need to stake all the time (although it does strengthen the network if you a an altruistic kind of guy). I just connect up every month or two and the stakes come thru like machine gun fire then slowly dwindle to zero over 6-12 hrs.

Yes - theoretically you can stake after 7 days but it seems your weight is not high enough to ensure a timely stake.  
Depends also how many others are staking and what their weight is.  You can check your weight against others at bottom right of wallet by hovering mouse over.  If your "expected time to stake" (this seems to be an absolute min rather than "expected") is much over 10-20 mins then you will be waiting a long time (maybe a day) to get a stake unless you just get lucky.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 339
Merit: 251

Thanks!
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
You should change the name to "Onecoin" I heard that's available now. Seems like a good fit.

Why Ultracoin should do this?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Activity: 210
altcom Aa4DWXQjrcEA8gPBLkx6t9VgCuWoCo1myE
anyone got here any latest bootstrap? im syncing from the last bootstrap but after 2 days its still on 78%
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
That would be great.
Thanks in advance!
legendary
can we get paper wallet feature for this coin plz?

Hi genopark

Rapture333 (Steven) had an app for paper wallet generation.

I'll ask him if he can supply.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
can we get paper wallet feature for this coin plz?
legendary
WTF happend to this coin i invested and hold it in 2014 it was worth more than 1$ per coin , i come to check it now in 2017 and it doesn't even worth 1 cent  Cry Huh??

Haha - yes me too!

Thats why I'm still around here.

Stay tuned aelpop.  Thats my best advice for now.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 137
WTF happend to this coin i invested and hold it in 2014 it was worth more than 1$ per coin , i come to check it now in 2017 and it doesn't even worth 1 cent  Cry Huh??

Welcome back! There will be some interesting times up ahead for this coin, more announcement will come from Usukan when there is more info! Stay tuned...
Pages:
Jump to: