Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 42. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
My wallet version is v1.0.0.0,is it alright ?
My wallet is 236 days behind anyone has a more recent bootstrap?

Wallet is correct

I think you are already past this bootstrap (below) - best just keep going with your sync

I always do a full sync just to make sure everything is correct and I don't get any conflicts.  Takes 3-5 days.

BLOCKCHAIN BOOTSTRAP

Ultracoin is one of the oldest altcoins out there - as such the blockchain is indeed quite large.

There is a bootstrap here of the blockchain to allow a faster sync of newly installed walets - just follow the CryptoChainer instructions on how to run.

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

https://mega.nz/#!vpQ3iASC!TjrtD1ud3mNNbyaoErW_IDh9O3csgS1TvfJ8EhELb4A
Thankx i have been syncing for 2 weeks and i am still 2 days behind.

I suggest you shut the wallet down and restart it again (probably best to restart the computer as well).

You are almost there.

Cheers - usukan

Hurray! After a lot of wait it is finally working
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Wallet is correct

I think you are already past this bootstrap (below) - best just keep going with your sync

I always do a full sync just to make sure everything is correct and I don't get any conflicts.  Takes 3-5 days.

BLOCKCHAIN BOOTSTRAP

Ultracoin is one of the oldest altcoins out there - as such the blockchain is indeed quite large.

There is a bootstrap here of the blockchain to allow a faster sync of newly installed walets - just follow the CryptoChainer instructions on how to run.

I suggest you shut the wallet down and restart it again (probably best to restart the computer as well).

You are almost there.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Its not valid hashrate for UTC. UTC  Nf=14,
578h/s is for Leo coin with Nf=16

http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/gtx-1080-ti-hashrate/

It says 578h/s on this web have a look .
Activity: 5
Activity: 307
Just curious, What is 1080 ti hasrate?

I have several old 750ti and you can get with right miner + 4000 kH/s. 4000 H/s

Valpe

Well i got only one geforce 750 ti gpu , and an i7 4790 cpu ,im not expecting much really as far as i know my hardware is not mediocre .

get an 1080 ti and i7 7th generation.
well i dont really have the budget to buy those , i have to do with what i have as much as it does , i'll see
Activity: 210

Well i got only one geforce 750 ti gpu , and an i7 4790 cpu ,im not expecting much really as far as i know my hardware is not mediocre .

get an 1080 ti and i7 7th generation.

Your hardware isn't mediocre, but outdated.. there isn't enough power to efficiently mine coins.

Wallet is correct

BLOCKCHAIN BOOTSTRAP

Activity: 27
Yo guys , im new
If i wanted to mine with gpu and cpu how would i mine , and there is a synchronizing wallet thing going on  got only one red dot but its going , i should wait that first right ?

if you want to mine solo you should wait.
What is your hash power ? What hardware you got?
Yo guys , im new
If i wanted to mine with gpu and cpu how would i mine , and there is a synchronizing wallet thing going on  got only one red dot but its going , i should wait that first right ?
legendary

Wallet is correct

BLOCKCHAIN BOOTSTRAP

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Hi Ultracoiners, how has everything been running with the wallet? Just want to check in and see how things are.

Hi PressTab

Yes the wallet runs well from my experiences. 

wtfc360 points out a issue which is easily remedied by a restart.  We can fix this next time we update the wallet.

The wallet still gets quite heavy and lags with lots of staking transactions - this can be fixed by consolidating transactions by sending to a new address.

Overall I'd say its a good solid interim position for our wallet until we decide to do the full makeover and update.

(it has no serious faults or fatal flaws)

Yes - it can always be improved but I would rather leave a hard fork to when we might wish to integrate some novel technologies and do the complete makeover in 1 go.

Cheers - Usukan

Happy to hear that! Unfortunately most wallets that I know of will start to lag quite a bit once you have thousands and thousands of transactions. i would love to figure out a solution for this eventually.

Keep up the good work here!

press
legendary
Hi Ultracoiners, how has everything been running with the wallet? Just want to check in and see how things are.

Hi PressTab

Yes the wallet runs well from my experiences. 

wtfc360 points out a issue which is easily remedied by a restart.  We can fix this next time we update the wallet.

The wallet still gets quite heavy and lags with lots of staking transactions - this can be fixed by consolidating transactions by sending to a new address.

Overall I'd say its a good solid interim position for our wallet until we decide to do the full makeover and update.

(it has no serious faults or fatal flaws)

Yes - it can always be improved but I would rather leave a hard fork to when we might wish to integrate some novel technologies and do the complete makeover in 1 go.

Cheers - Usukan
legendary
I'm interested to see what usukan has in store for UltraCoin. But if it's just an idea without any 'meat,' it is pointless to post about it. It's good to see a coin at least wanting to compete with the top coins instead of being "yet another altcoin" Smiley

Hi Beave162

I'm not in the habit of making pointless posts.  I have described the timeframes and the dependencies - and the possible game change.

I will update with "meat" as I am able.

Cheers - usukan
Activity: 137

Hi Presstab, thanks for checking in on us, hope all is well!  Must say the wallet works pretty smooth since the update as well as the difficulty. Only bug we noticed is that sometimes when staking you will get 0.0 utc greyed in transactions even though you actually get stakes, and the problem is solved by restarting the wallet. I usually gets the bug after clearing orphans after some time.
Activity: 25

My wallet was just fine and running, well until yesterday that i had a MinGW Runtime Assertion Error or something like that.
i've reinstalled and now is catching up, seems fine so far.

Pages:
Jump to: