Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 41. (Read 381003 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
UTC has been here for long time and lots of good has happened and some hard times. UTC has always risen and recovery. Thanks to team and community.
Now is very good time buy some UTC

Valpe

Usukan wrote couple page ago:

"Its not really an announcement but I want to let you know that things are happening in the background for the future of Ultracoin.

We have revived the coin from near death and played with a few small ideas to make UltraCoin more relevant.  These things don't really have what it takes to get UTC in the top 10 again.  We have to get "ahead of the pack" on technology, utility, relevance and future applications of the ideas that crypto has pioneered.  Thats the only way that UltraCoin will survive in the sea of alts and the BTC world. 

Our current plan is far more grand than a few new wallets and tweaks - but it will take time and we rely on others developing some groundbreaking technology in the space.  Then we rely on them to come on board with UltraCoin and integrate things as UltraCoin developers. Things could go wrong, get delayed or progress may be suspended.  Nevertheless thats the path we are on at present and rest assured I will make an "announcement" one way or another just as soon as I can. 

Cheers - usukan"

If it is not dying, do you have any plans for it ? Cheers

I will hold on and wait, team is still here.

It is and for the long term. Team is still here mate, read the last 2-3 pages and then talk!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

I will hold on and wait, team is still here.

It is and for the long term. Team is still here mate, read the last 2-3 pages and then talk!

Activity: 9
Too bad this coin is dying.
Hope some dev will relaunch it

it isn't dying
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Too bad this coin is dying.
Hope some dev will relaunch it
Hi Rpbarreto

Probably miner issue. You could try yacminer also. Idont have any AMD gpu's. Only using Nvidia.

Happy mining 

Nvidia 1030 is quite good for mining UTC.

4.9-5.2 kH/s, 28w

Thats nice!

Valpe, one question, the max i could get on my 480 is 4.8kH/s, above that just HWs, but i can get 6.1kH/s if i open 2 miners on it lol (each miner stays on 2.8k to 3.4k but always kinda getting 6.1 total) and no HW, can it be a miner issue?
i'm using cgminer 3.7.2
going to try using sgminer later to see if there is better results

4.9-5.2 kH/s, 28w

Thats nice!

Valpe, one question, the max i could get on my 480 is 4.8kH/s, above that just HWs, but i can get 6.1kH/s if i open 2 miners on it lol (each miner stays on 2.8k to 3.4k but always kinda getting 6.1 total) and no HW, can it be a miner issue?
i'm using cgminer 3.7.2
going to try using sgminer later to see if there is better results
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Wow, is this still around. Guess Cryptopia is the only thing keeping this coin alive.

Nah it'd still be alive even if it wasn't on an exchange
Could Alenevaa fix the pool.  Smiley

4.9-5.2 kH/s, 28w

Activity: 297
Merit: 102
Found this:

Gigabyte GV-N970WF30C0-4GD.

I was getting 8.8-9kh/s in Windows 7 with:  cudaminer
Code:
--algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1

970 is old, maybe best use old cudaminer with old drivers. You could start installing cuda 6.5 drivers. My 750 ti's is working nice with driver 382.53 and privet and old cudaminer ...getting over 4 kH/s
Your bat file?

http://utc.yacoin.club/index.php?page=gettingstarted

You could try cudaminer  or ccminer. New ccminer 2.2 is good and old cudaminers are also. You card may work with old cudaminer better. Idont remember hash rate, maybe 8-12 kH/s

Happy mining.

Valpe

Anyone have an ideea how much hash rate can I get from my GTX 970 card? Also is there any link to a Nvidia GPU miner and pool? Many thanks!

Thanks mate, i've tried ccminer 2.0 is not working, will try 2.2.

Thanks for the info valpe!

Wow, is this still around. Guess Cryptopia is the only thing keeping this coin alive.

Activity: 393
Found this:

Gigabyte GV-N970WF30C0-4GD.

I was getting 8.8-9kh/s in Windows 7 with:  cudaminer
Code:
--algo=scrypt-jane:14 -L 4 -i 1 -l t64x4 -C 1

970 is old, maybe best use old cudaminer with old drivers. You could start installing cuda 6.5 drivers. My 750 ti's is working nice with driver 382.53 and privet and old cudaminer ...getting over 4 kH/s
Your bat file?

You could try cudaminer  or ccminer. New ccminer 2.2 is good and old cudaminers are also. You card may work with old cudaminer better. Idont remember hash rate, maybe 8-12 kH/s

Happy mining.

Valpe

Anyone have an ideea how much hash rate can I get from my GTX 970 card? Also is there any link to a Nvidia GPU miner and pool? Many thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
My wallet version is v1.0.0.0,is it alright ?
My wallet is 236 days behind anyone has a more recent bootstrap?

Wallet is correct

I think you are already past this bootstrap (below) - best just keep going with your sync

I always do a full sync just to make sure everything is correct and I don't get any conflicts.  Takes 3-5 days.

BLOCKCHAIN BOOTSTRAP

Ultracoin is one of the oldest altcoins out there - as such the blockchain is indeed quite large.

There is a bootstrap here of the blockchain to allow a faster sync of newly installed walets - just follow the CryptoChainer instructions on how to run.

http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

https://mega.nz/#!vpQ3iASC!TjrtD1ud3mNNbyaoErW_IDh9O3csgS1TvfJ8EhELb4A
Thankx i have been syncing for 2 weeks and i am still 2 days behind.

I suggest you shut the wallet down and restart it again (probably best to restart the computer as well).

You are almost there.

Cheers - usukan

Hurray! After a lot of wait it is finally working

Good stuff!

Cheers - usukan

Your bat file?

Happy mining.

Valpe

Happy mining.

Valpe

Happy mining.

Valpe

Activity: 5
btw whats the net hashrate on utc
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Is there a slack at the moment?
Pages:
Jump to: