Pages:
Author

Topic: UN Gun control.... GO! - page 4. (Read 3651 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 20, 2013, 07:50:48 PM
I think that gun control is a mute point. The bottom line for me is simply this: If people weren't so sick and stupid then they wouldn't be so fucked up! I guess that is a not so eloquent way of saying that the real problems are education and health care. Guns are a tool just like a car...or a chainsaw! Just gotta be smart enough to know not chop somebody's head off or drive through a marathon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
March 20, 2013, 07:45:21 PM
From what I've heard, these folks calling themselves librarians--libertarians?--one or the other, agree with the above Mr. Mackey reference.

I've yet to meet a libertarian who was for gun control... you must mean librarians. Many of them are liberals, and liberals love gun control.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
March 20, 2013, 04:13:39 PM
Tricky, tricky.  If they attempt to take our guns by force, they'll get an equal amount of force in lead headed back at them Tongue  Likely, they'll attempt to pass laws and guilt trip you into doing it.  Nobody responds well to force, but an idea can spread like wildfire, and if people get the idea in their heads that "guns are bad mmmkay", it's game over from then on out.  From what I've heard, these folks calling themselves librarians--libertarians?--one or the other, agree with the above Mr. Mackey reference.

Resistance is futile, filthy hu--I mean, honorable citizens!  And remember, the UN loves you very much.  Mwah!

Now get back to work.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 20, 2013, 04:07:28 PM
I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire.

I need to see a video of you actually watching them running from gun fire..... or it didn't happen LOL
haha. I don't have video of it. But tonight I will check to see if can find some of me running away. I did a lot of running away in the Balkans and elsewhere. But in all seriousness, the troops I met there were not eager to fight. Now the Guatemalans, they were batshit-crazy to mix it up. Real warriors (unlike me) run toward the sound of gunfire.    

EDIT:
I am being to tough on the UN. They do what they can, but they are normally stationed in a disaster.
Anyway this is the closest I could find. And it's not really related. lol
Haiti during Operation Uphold Democracy
legendary
Activity: 980
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
March 20, 2013, 03:56:40 PM
I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire.

I need to see a video of you actually watching them running from gun fire..... or it didn't happen LOL
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
March 20, 2013, 03:32:53 PM
The UN is not going to take our guns.  Roll Eyes

Our own government cant even do that. The UN? I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire. Can you imagine how they would wet their pants facing a rural American militia? Pfft, we would take their guns.
legendary
Activity: 980
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
Pages:
Jump to: