Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 16. (Read 54559 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Everything with the coin seems ok to me. Doesn't look like he dumped either

It says there is no premine. Are you talking about a secret premine dump or what?

There was no premine or IPO. What I have is what I've mined and bought. Not even sure why it's an issue, but it is for some reason

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

Do you agree that the coin would have been dead if bitspender opted out earlier when the diff was so high and it took days to mine a block?

Not even in the slightest

If his shop is real and he sends out orders, that's a good thing for the coin and I already said I will give him a link in the OP. I saw him saying it was the official UNAT shop, which is why I called it a scam. His behaviour, however, over the last few days have led me to believe his shop will not be around for long

His comments are no longer welcome here, though

Show me where i said OFFICIAL shop, and i'll never post again in my life.
Get your facts straight!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It says there is no premine. Are you talking about a secret premine dump or what?

There was no premine or IPO. What I have is what I've mined and bought. Not even sure why it's an issue, but it is for some reason

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

Do you agree that the coin would have been dead if bitspender opted out earlier when the diff was so high and it took days to mine a block?

Not even in the slightest

If his shop is real and he sends out orders, that's a good thing for the coin and I already said I will give him a link in the OP. I saw him saying it was the official UNAT shop, which is why I called it a scam. His behaviour, however, over the last few days have led me to believe his shop will not be around for long

His comments are no longer welcome here, though
Activity: 616
Merit: 526

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
p2pool found its first block already. you can join by pointing your miners to stratum+tcp://99.236.215.227:9222
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

So when will you add MMXIV to your accepted coins list?   Kiss

jk, looks really good though

That would be freaking awesome, I only have a couple mmxiv's but I would spend them for hardware if it were to come true.

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

legendary
I've been more than lenient with not deleting posts and leaving the shit talking in here

That ends now. The posts from earlier will all stay
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Every altcoin who wants to get listed, contact me.
The shop will get expanded with all kinds of miners, SHA256 & SCRYPT, and payment will be available with all kinds of altcoins!

Maybe your own PRO coin can be added Wink

Doubtful. He asked me last week to do the code for it and I said no. My guess is he will have a hard time finding anyone who wants to work with him now

He has a lot of BTCs Wink With BTCs you can do a lot Wink

The shop will get expanded with all kinds of miners, SHA256 & SCRYPT, and payment will be available with all kinds of altcoins!

Maybe your own PRO coin can be added Wink

Doubtful. He asked me last week to do the code for it and I said no. My guess is he will have a hard time finding anyone who wants to work with him now
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Unattainium?

What will they think of next?  lol

Or maybe it's a Nugget in a sea of Shit Coins?  Wink

Lol.  Good one.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Hey just get this fucking bitspender out from this thread. He is sodomite. Delete his posts. If he tries to sell something in IRC i consider this as behavior with fraudulent intent and report him to moderator. This fucking cretin spending here too much time. I think, he might go.

He's being auto kicked from IRC now, and I've been banning all the IPs I can relate to him

I've been more than fair not deleting anyones posts in here, but you are right, he is getting close to the limit at this point

I like that you haven't deleted their posts.  People need to be able to make informed decisions before purchasing phantom hardware from a fraudulent crypto retailer.  One only needs to look at their posts to see the kind of game they are playing.  Right now cryptoland is like the wild west.  Mostly lawless with virtually no cops.  These guys are what you call cyberthugs and cyberbullies.  In the real world they would be facing charges. 
legendary

Unattainium?

Or maybe it's a Nugget in a sea of Shit Coins?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Unattainium?

Hey just get this fucking bitspender out from this thread. He is sodomite. Delete his posts. If he tries to sell something in IRC i consider this as behavior with fraudulent intent and report him to moderator. This fucking cretin spending here too much time. I think, he might go.

He's being auto kicked from IRC now, and I've been banning all the IPs I can relate to him

I've been more than fair not deleting anyones posts in here, but you are right, he is getting close to the limit at this point
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Buy HARDWARE with unat !!!

New shop at http://store.altcoinhardware.eu/en/

If you really want to trust this guy with your money after his very public, very childish temper tantrums over the last few days, please feel free to use them instead of us  Wink

Not even enough of a threat to bother deleting his post. Two stores for one coin is a good thing, anyway. Just be careful using him until someone verifies he is legit, please

Check my blog for a full list of all the coins this pair of scams are scamming.  Stay away from both of them and all of their coins!

It's fairly obvious I have nothing to do with bitspender or his friends. Spend one minute in IRC and you will see he is clearly trying to ruing UNAT, which will not work

These guys are trolling chatboxes saying they are the official store
THIS IS NOT TRUE AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOSE YOUR COINS SENDING TO THIS SITE
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
R.I.P.[/size

Stopped move to change block rewards.... no support... where is Bittrex? Without Bittrex no market, and i believe what we see on c-cex says enough, even when you can double your coins with some giveaways that were running on twitter, it still drops hard. Without something new we can say, bye bye.

New enough ? http://www.unattainium.org/shop.html

So when will you add MMXIV to your accepted coins list?   Kiss

jk, looks really good though
Pages:
Jump to: