Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 14. (Read 54559 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is Bitspender DEV of UNAT or of PRO. What the fuck...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May i invite you to open the IRC log from the day i got mad at you dev?

Me, and the community were debating changing the code, just like you are announcing now. In the same way.
You told us you would NOT change the code again to accomodate profits.
You told us to fuck off, and find another coin.

So, why are you making the changes to the code now all the sudden?

You wanted Proof of Stake so you could increase your significant holdings. I told you no, and this rage ensued. Consider this my last response to you on any platform
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May i invite you to open the IRC log from the day i got mad at you dev?

Me, and the community were debating changing the code, just like you are announcing now. In the same way.
You told us you would NOT change the code again to accomodate profits.
You told us to fuck off, and find another coin.

So, why are you making the changes to the code now all the sudden?

So dev, now you are talking about the very same things why you kicked me and told me to "f*ck off, find yourself another coin" Huh

http://i.imgur.com/2tHrXnT.png

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.

I remember dev saying he was not planning to change the code again. We needed to FUCK off and find another coin.
Looks like he suddenly wants his 3000 UNAT to become more scarse now, doesnt it?

Requote me before the sucker deletes it again

I can delete quotes, too. Be careful, you're approaching spam deleting again. I don't mind FUD, but you know what I will and won't tolerate in here by now

Anyway...I'm not making any of the changes you suggested. Block times and difficulty will remain unchanged

https://twitter.com/UnattainiumOrg/status/498539376255963136
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

+1. My nickname is Bitspender and not Bittspender with double T.
Thank god you cant double register a nickname
LOL shouldn't u be censored?

Soon dev deletes my post again, but i keep them all in UNmoderated thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unattainium-and-why-dev-bans-me-and-deletes-my-posts-731852
You know, the thread dev fears right now.
I know that u are retarded homo and crap-eater and ur place is in toilet. I think i know how to deal with u. Just fracture ur wrists so that u can't type anymore. Get the fuck out to ur burrow and die there with the mouth full of humus.

what can you exaggerate Wink

So dev, now you are talking about the very same things why you kicked me and told me to "f*ck off, find yourself another coin" Huh

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.

I remember dev saying he was not planning to change the code again. We needed to FUCK off and find another coin.
Looks like he suddenly wants his 3000 UNAT to become more scarse now, doesnt it?

Requote me before the sucker deletes it again
legendary
Activity: 952

HuhHuh

Let's hope the changes happen and people STOP dumping at a loss.  I don't understand why people can't just hold onto their coins until the price rises.
Now you will change the coin to accomodate YOUR needs?!

HuhHuh

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

Soon dev deletes my post again, but i keep them all in UNmoderated thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unattainium-and-why-dev-bans-me-and-deletes-my-posts-731852
You know, the thread dev fears right now.
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

See http://screencloud.net/v/1TkM
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I'm with Soul_eater on this one. That's pretty bad.  You don't also go by mike or miaomiao, do you?
legendary

hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you?

Ok, please explain how to raise difficulty without raising block times. I'm all ears

mmmm ... let me think a little more  Wink .
Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you?

Ok, please explain how to raise difficulty without raising block times. I'm all ears
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
legendary
Why are people still selling coins for nothing?  If people just took their coins off the exchanges and stopped selling them the price would gradually start rising.
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Dude!  You need to RELaaxxx.  Why are you acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend?  You keep going on about clearing your name.  Does this dev really have that much control over your name?  Has your reputation taken that big of a hit?  Why is it so important?  Have you been viewed as a crusader for good up until this point?  

There's the difference between some random 19yr old kid hidding behind a nickname, and someone who is real and known.
Yes, my name is important to me. Because i'm a real person. What does dev has to worry about? That we tweet him?
And no one will ever accuse me of the things dev accuses me from!

Grow up, look at facts, and dont follow the group driven by greed. Dare to be sceptical kid.

U are sodomite. I don't allow u to talk here. Nothing to read and justify. Can someone ban this fucking bitspender forever from this thread and lock his account? He is scapegoat. This kind of persons were spawned to become slaves and patsy, he would rather sell his anus than stop posting. Stupid pointless creature born to cater and crouch. How can i get this dejecta from this thread or crack his degenerate head?
you are over stepping the line here mate.im not sure why this has blown up between dev and bitspender but this sort of reply is not needed.bitspender is a good guy and to be honest i think dev is alright aswell.hopefully they get it sorted so just keep this sort of gutter talk out of it.

What? Seriously, what? I even didn't read your reply. Are u senile? stop talking, u are homo. if u are a dupe here is a clarification: bitspender now dumping the UNAT's. He had more than 3.5K. Think about this and trust my words.

You talk. but it makes no sense. bitpender dumping ?? Do not make me laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: