Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER - page 13. (Read 54559 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I won't delete any anymore if you guys promise to be civil. Don't insult people, either side, and I won't delete anyone

You can argue. But if you call people stupid, moron, immature, I'm deleting it, regardless of what other genius quotes you have in that post

Be nice

That's all we wanted but you have to understand to someone from England sometimes the tone you use is way more insulting than calling someone an idiot and so forth.  I have found your responses terse and rude in the extreme.  Now let's work on getting this coin back on track.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I won't delete any anymore if you guys promise to be civil. Don't insult people, either side, and I won't delete anyone

You can argue. But if you call people stupid, moron, immature, I'm deleting it, regardless of what other genius quotes you have in that post

Be nice
legendary
So the immature developer deleted this post too.  Note dev this only makes you look desperate. Here are my words again:

It's time to decide whether the community wants the current developer to continue to run this coin into the ground or go with someone who actually listens and has some grasp of basic economics.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I delete personal insults. Each time you do it, it will get deleted, no matter who it's directed at

So why dont you delete the insults against me then?
New clients are out. Hard fork with new reward structure kicks in at block 50,000

The only thing that changed was rewards, as well as a few technical improvements to both the network and handling of calculations

Locking the thread for now. Will reopen in a little bit

Block Reward is now RANDOM
The range is 0.1 to 0.001 UNAT per block
Median of 0.0505
Daily mining yield is 640 per day before standard deviation
Improved the handling of floating points for decimals
Rewards are now calculated as ((1 to 100) / 1000) to properly handle decimals on all operating systems
legendary
For the record, I haven't even moved a single coin

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/address.dws?3049.htm

Not sure why my personal funds are even an issue, though, since there was no premine of any kind?

You first posted proof with address 1QBpyiFEwsRJV9vxsyqFGezuFiYvgpyzLn
Now another address.

Your balance has been showing up in the richlist since the +2000 UNAT buy right after the +1100 dumpings.
No balance > 1500 was on the richlist before that.

Why do you keep moving balances between new wallets?

I moved them to have all my funds on one address to get on the Rich List for proof they were my coins and not a random address, just like you guys asked me to...

I've already told you, as soon as the shop opens, you will know who I really am by the place the business is registered to

What more must I do to make you happy, honestly?

Stop deleting posts.  Stop acting like a spoilt teenager and start answering questions properly.

I delete personal insults. Each time you do it, it will get deleted, no matter who it's directed at

That's a blatant lie. Your paid shill hrt posts the most poisonous (albeit retarded) venom and you let his posts stay.  Also genuine criticism is different from a personal attack.  Maybe you should learn the difference.

Not sure why my personal funds are even an issue, though, since there was no premine of any kind?

Now another address.

Your balance has been showing up in the richlist since the +2000 UNAT buy right after the +1100 dumpings.

I moved them to have all my funds on one address to get on the Rich List for proof they were my coins and not a random address, just like you guys asked me to...

I've already told you, as soon as the shop opens, you will know who I really am by the place the business is registered to

Stop deleting posts.  Stop acting like a spoilt teenager and start answering questions properly.

legendary

Now another address.

Stop deleting posts.  Stop acting like a spoilt teenager and start answering questions properly.

Now another address.

I've already told you, as soon as the shop opens, you will know who I really am by the place the business is registered to. There's no reason to tell you now because I'm not holding a premine of any kind, I have nobodys funds. I'm not taking sales. Why should I prove to you who I am and worthy of your trust before I'm even asking for you to trust me?

Now another address.

No matter what happens to this coin or this dev...

I implore everyone here to be skeptical of Bitspender, and his minions, henceforth. 

At the very least, they have proven to be cyberbullies of the highest caliber. 

They have the resources to manipulate markets and control devs.

Remember, corruption leads to corruption, and if anyone in cryptoland claims to be older and wiser, or to have more money, stop and think. It is analogous to a politician claiming the same things.

This is their life, their business. Of course they are going to do what they have to do to make a profit.  And the way they speak to everyone...well, it speaks for itself. I myself have been belittled by them, called names like moron and stupid.  And have also been a victim of their condescending attitudes, mostly recently being called "kid"

So once again I beg you, please keep an open mind and always try to take a look at the situation from all sides.  Yes, a lot of the devs on here are scammers and scumbags, but that doesn't automatically make anyone in the community, especially one with the resources of Bitspender, any less accountable.  If anything, as I said before, his actions SHOULD be under the microscope of the entire community.  They are definitely under mine. 

Once again, i have nothing to hide

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unattainium-and-why-dev-bans-me-and-deletes-my-posts-731852

There you find all my references. And what do you know about dev? His twitter?  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
No matter what happens to this coin or this dev...

I implore everyone here to be skeptical of Bitspender, and his minions, henceforth. 

At the very least, they have proven to be cyberbullies of the highest caliber. 

They have the resources to manipulate markets and control devs.

Remember, corruption leads to corruption, and if anyone in cryptoland claims to be older and wiser, or to have more money, stop and think. It is analogous to a politician claiming the same things.

This is their life, their business. Of course they are going to do what they have to do to make a profit.  And the way they speak to everyone...well, it speaks for itself. I myself have been belittled by them, called names like moron and stupid.  And have also been a victim of their condescending attitudes, mostly recently being called "kid"

So once again I beg you, please keep an open mind and always try to take a look at the situation from all sides.  Yes, a lot of the devs on here are scammers and scumbags, but that doesn't automatically make anyone in the community, especially one with the resources of Bitspender, any less accountable.  If anything, as I said before, his actions SHOULD be under the microscope of the entire community.  They are definitely under mine. 
New clients are out. Hard fork with new reward structure kicks in at block 50,000

The only thing that changed was rewards, as well as a few technical improvements to both the network and handling of calculations

Locking the thread for now. Will reopen in a little bit

Block Reward is now RANDOM
The range is 0.1 to 0.001 UNAT per block
Median of 0.0505
Daily mining yield is 640 per day before standard deviation
Improved the handling of floating points for decimals
Rewards are now calculated as ((1 to 100) / 1000) to properly handle decimals on all operating systems
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I would suggest a hardfork and takeover of this coin by the community to make it truly live up to it's name.  The dev here is succeeding only in killing it.  Let's have a vote.  If the community decides it wants to continue with this dev and his flawed plans then fine either way we can move on.

I think we already know my vote.

+1 for dev, not that it really means anything
legendary
I would suggest a hardfork and takeover of this coin by the community to make it truly live up to it's name.  The dev here is succeeding only in killing it.  Let's have a vote.  If the community decides it wants to continue with this dev and his flawed plans then fine either way we can move on.
PoS seems a good idea, since we already got forced to change the 'Hardest coin to mine, ever'.
Right now this coin is a goldmine for miners who keep mining and dumping. Miners get 3x the normal profit with UNAT against BTC.
UNAT was never created for that purpose.

Diff needs to go up way higher, or PoS should be considered.
If we do nothing, this coin will be mined and dumped until it's dead, while UNAT has so much more to offer than just that.

Remember now dev? Just trying to find solutions then. The solutions that you now bring.
So what was all this fuzz about then?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Bitspender, i gladly ask you stop posting in this thread, OKAY?
hrt
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Is Bitspender DEV of UNAT or of PRO. What the fuck...
Bitspender is a stupid idiot who just has a huge stake. He is nobody. Not the dev nor promoter, nor in the dev team. That's all. Stop debate this shit.
May i invite you to open the IRC log from the day i got mad at you dev?

Me, and the community were debating changing the code, just like you are announcing now. In the same way.
You told us you would NOT change the code again to accomodate profits.
You told us to fuck off, and find another coin.

So, why are you making the changes to the code now all the sudden?

You wanted Proof of Stake so you could increase your significant holdings. I told you no, and this rage ensued. Consider this my last response to you on any platform

No dev. Me, Greenbase, Albertdros and DoubleBTCBTC were debating things over there.
We all agree that you needed to change something. PoS, change reward, limit coins, whatever.

You jumped in saying wait wait wait, and started saying it's OUR fault, and we needed to fuck off.

Nothing more happened over there. See the log if you have problems recalling it.
Pages:
Jump to: